Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

SPECTRE.AI "SMART OPTIONS" the New Binary Options

Brokers Binary Options SMART OPTIONS SPECTRE SPECTRE.AI Blue Sky Binary Signal Hive

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

Yeah there is no need for abusing anybody in a forum. Even if you believe they are defending Binary Options which really are kind of DEAD... 

Thanks to our friends in Israel  :ph34r: <-- Criminals who used them to con people out of money. http://www.timesofis...binary-options/

Here is what their replacement does at SPECTRE.AI and why I believe it will usher in a New Era for traders.

#1 NO DEPOSIT - You use your blockchain based e-wallets that you control to transact with their DLP = Digital Liquidity Pool autonomously. So if you win or lose a trade it is credited/subtracted out of your wallet real time. It is a DECENTRALIZED model so there is no 'Conflict of Interest" 

vs 

The CENTRALIZED conflict of interest ridden model where you deposit your funds with a broker and hope they return them along with your profits, and we all know how well that works! LoL now the scam brokers who are use to stealing your money and being paid 100% off your losses are going to fight to keep this model and even companies like SpotOption/BInary.com/IQoption who are all going blockchain still keep the CENTRALIZED model alive, pretending like they are creating something new? I think not, the sooner companies based on the old centralized model are out of business the sooner you will have a "Fair Battle Ground" where these brokers will stop stealing your funds!

Also SPECTRE.AI for example gets paid 2% per transaction, instead of 100% paid on client losses. It is really an amazing IDEA using blockchain tech creating a whole new advanced contract called "SMART OPTIONS" or "Smart Contracts" it is the future for sure imo.

#22 noux2902

noux2902

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

so... to use the program with real money, we don't have to deposit?

also has it already launched using real money or it is on demo now?

Ewa. You need to have an own cryptowallet, and you trade from there. If you win you get your profits immediately to your wallet. If you loose, the money (ETH) goes to the liquidity pool. You can be an owner of the liquidity pool (by bying the tokens of the company), and get monthly dividends from the pool (compensates somewhat of your losses : ).

Read the White Paper (the plan), watch the videos and get the clou.  www.spectre.ai

• BOedge likes this

#23 subster

subster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:33 AM

I think this infographic explains it all very well: https://smartoptions...ading-industry/

#24 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:54 AM

I think this infographic explains it all very well: https://smartoptions...ading-industry/

Thanks. Interesting that they will use Ethereum. From earlier info on their site it looked like they would create their own crypto currency. So I would consider that a big plus.

One issue that this will not change is the issue of non-available trades - meaning, there are only so many traders in the pool at any given time and since that pool of traders trade against each other, only so many can enter a trade in one direction at a given time. When not enough counter trades are placed then the system will not accept your trade. Currently that is a key issue some traders have with existing brokers when they cannot enter a trade and that will simply not change. Because it can't. The only difference is that here you supposedly can see from the balance sheet that there are in fact not enough counter trades for yours.

And of course some people will still somehow find fault with the Oanda price feed/charts... lol

They say nothing about how they make money and make money they must. Otherwise they cannot offer their platform to traders. Perhaps a commission based fee structure, or a set fee per trade. We shall see how they will sell us on that.

I'll keep watching...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brokers, Binary Options, SMART OPTIONS, SPECTRE, SPECTRE.AI, Blue Sky Binary, Signal Hive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.