Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

SPECTRE.AI "SMART OPTIONS" the New Binary Options

Brokers Binary Options SMART OPTIONS SPECTRE SPECTRE.AI Blue Sky Binary Signal Hive

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

This is really amazing, you should try it out! Binary Options might be dead with Israel now banning them, of which 95% of the brokers are from there. But with blockchain technology SPECTRE.AI is offering a NO DEPOSIT decentralized autonomous trading platform where you trade transactionally. This is the future! Built in Education, risk management tools and even advanced statistical analysis for your trades.. Amazing stuff... Currently in demo mode only, with them coming online in march of next year *shucks

Attached Files

#2 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

What's in there for them ?

#3 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

Is it some NADEX type system? Because it's important to know how those guys will be getting their cut.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#4 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

They get 2%, read the site you will be amazed. They are from the real financial tech space not the made up Israeli one that is being banned. Check out the site spectre.ai 

This imo can save what is left of the Binary Options business! 

#5 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

I already test them, still many weakness for their beta demo platform..

we already have thread here in BOE that discuss this platform. 

The main weakness , they don't have 'sell at market' before expiry option , that very important for BO traders (equal to stop loss for spot fx).

and there no detail on your trading volume and progress for your active positions..

MTH

• devhie likes this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#6 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

But it's a platform right ? Where does liquidity comes from ?

#7 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:39 AM

But it's a platform right ? Where does liquidity comes from ?

some kind of 'share holders' and I think they also plan ICO too..

but as usual.. there's no back up from reputable regulators.. lol

and with crypto currency base transaction.. no one can sue them..

• Tripack likes this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#8 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

Well read their bio's on spectre.ai, these are not Israeli con men, they are real financial engineers. I think you are right they need to add the early expiry exit option, though i think i read in their faqs they will in the future. The "DLP or Digital Liquidity Pool" is funded by token holders who get 2% of the profits on each trade so management gets 2% and they get 2% of course there is risk of people who win. So if people can get above 58% the pool funded by token holders goes down. But the thing is most people in trading lose so trade by trade at 52-54% win rates the pool grows and they and the token holders get paid. They have a legal team who flies for licensing across the board. It is a new company but the idea alone is fantastic! Could save binary options and give a "Fair Battle Ground" once and for all for traders! I myself just love the built in education and risk analysis tools!

NO DEPOSIT

NO BROKER

NO FRAUD!!!

#9 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

What is the .ai web extension for? Is it based in Anguilla or something related to artificial intelligence?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#10 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:59 AM

Yeah the last one, because it is an autonomous digital liquidity pool and not controlled by humans such as the Israeli con men from companies like spotoption. 

#11 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:05 AM

you could read this : https://spectre.ai/m...ion.pdf?ver=1.4

so maybe later if they already have good ground (reputable regulators like UK, USA.. etc) then it maybe nice to become their token holder...lol

#12 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

Mmm, interesting though.
I will remain very cautious about this for now and keep doing biz in the most straight line as possible...

#13 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

Many consider block-chain tech to be the way of the future, and right now we are seeing a boom similar to what happened just prior to the .com bubble of 2008. At this stage they should be considered like just as another start-up - they can fold, they may succeed. Expect more of the new block-chain start-ups to fold than succeed. Early adopters should be aware of the risks. Who governs the block-chain and if the company folds what happens with the funds trapped there? Will they be part of an insolvency? Can the funds be accessed after the company has folded? And so on. Personally where my money is involved I don't mind coming in late after a business has gained some traction.

I wish them all the best and will keep checking occasionally. The basic idea behind it, giving the traders control over their funds is indeed interesting. Right now they are no less risky than any other BO broker. Eventually they may be, but we are not there yet.

#14 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

so... to use the program with real money, we don't have to deposit?

also has it already launched using real money or it is on demo now?

#15 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

so... to use the program with real money, we don't have to deposit?

also has it already launched using real money or it is on demo now?

Forgive for pointing this out - but this is exactly how so many traders end up loosing money. If you don't know how the broker operates, the wise choice would be not to trade there. Not until you have informed yourself and absolutely know what you are dealing with. Relying on posts in an online forum does not qualify as informing yourself. If in doubt, contact the broker, get what you need to know in writing.

#16 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

Lol, what the hell do I need to read about this, again you are always throwing your life efforts into defending BO then shoving it down your ass to tell people to move onto Forex..

Furthermore, I have no interest in trading other than the brokers I already have, so tell me again why I have to read about it on their website, when I am just curious because someone on this ONLINE FORUM said no deposits, and I was curious about it. What the fuck is your issue with everyone on this forum?

#17 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:19 AM

Lol, what the hell do I need to read about this, again you are always throwing your life efforts into defending BO then shoving it down your ass to tell people to move onto Forex..

Furthermore, I have no interest in trading other than the brokers I already have, so tell me again why I have to read about it on their website, when I am just curious because someone on this ONLINE FORUM said no deposits, and I was curious about it. What the fuck is your issue with everyone on this forum?

gosh, so testy, lol.

No interest and yet you ask how to deposit and if it possible to trade live with them, hmm....

ok, we are done here, have fun having the last word on this :)

#18 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Yes, because.. again.. someone stated no deposit, which seems odd for trading.

Thanks for being a dumbass, you testy hoe.

#19 Alfred

Alfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:55 PM

Yes, because.. again.. someone stated no deposit, which seems odd for trading.

Thanks for being a dumbass, you testy hoe.

Hmm! I believe you can state your point without using provocative language.

• MTH2014 and BOedge like this

#20 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

What is wrong with "provocative" language? Lol..

I believe there is a snowflake in your hair.. :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brokers, Binary Options, SMART OPTIONS, SPECTRE, SPECTRE.AI, Blue Sky Binary, Signal Hive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.