Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

Who is really consistant profit trading 60 sec?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

It is really possible?

#2 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

You are here since 2014. I am sure, already you know the answer of the reality. 

• Tripack, skyler, mmmiiiccc and 1 other like this

#3 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

Yea but I remember, there was topic from Hubba about he's profits, and there was trader who show us a lot of $$$ profits by 60 sec. I wonder if he still here and he is still profitable. Or meybe some one also?

#4 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

Right. The other fact;

Even if they are really consistantly successful with BO ( we can said, yeah possible ) , the brokers really want to consistantly give money from their pocket  ? idk..

#5 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Its depend from broker, if some one is consistantly profitable he can trading on 5-6 brokers together and doing smaller profits each. I cant belive if you will find good regulated broker he will wont let you earn

#6 Badexample

Badexample

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia Canada

Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Been doing this for 2 years +. Almost impossible to have consistent profit with binary options. Period.

• skyler and KleantRrera like this

#7 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:54 AM

If we are unable to profit consistently (ie try and make a living out of this) and all brokers are basically crooked and don't want to pay out on consistent wins, then WTF are we doing wasting our time here???

• swede, skyler, pape and 4 others like this

#8 Chosen3000

Chosen3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:09 AM

If we are unable to profit consistently (ie try and make a living out of this) and all brokers are basically crooked and don't want to pay out on consistent wins, then WTF are we doing wasting our time here???

LOL!!! I said the same thing on another post! I moved on to Nadex now though due to the Marketsworld fiasco... It's a whole different experience trading Nadex

#9 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:29 AM

Most of old BO/BOE traders, trade on spot or CFD today ( firstly the admin, mods and generally ). If you a little bit success with BO, already you can trading spot fx with similar strategies. Besides the BOE is great community for sharing and discussing to different strategies and trades. This not wasting time @BOE. 

But in my opinion very difficult, if you really want to consistantly success with BO and BO brokers.. Hope to you can do that, good luck man. 

#10 9alihan

9alihan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationChechen Republic

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#11 pape

pape

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

With the limited success I have had with BO. I ask my self this question at least twice a week, when I open my BO accounts. 

#12 9alihan

9alihan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

With the limited success I have had with BO. I ask my self this question at least twice a week, when I open my BO accounts. 

You need more practice and experience in your strategy. Then ask the questions will be the brokers, not you!

#13 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts
  • LocationWestern Canada

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

It is really possible?

the house always wins......especially an unregulated crap game like BO.  It was that way trading Futures and Equities until SEC came in with very strong rules to govern the industry years ago.  Before that brokers could front run trades, stall fills, manipulate your account, and all manner of illegal activity took place.  It was mobster mentality.....now if a broker messes with your cash, or tries to do any of these things, he may very well wind up behind bars.  Not so for Binary Options, however there is a solution...Nadex.   Nadex is governed the same as any futures broker, with transparent transactions that can be reversed if you can show an irregularity, same as futures of equities.    :D 

• Tripack, skyler, fasih and 1 other like this

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#14 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:13 PM

the house always wins......especially an unregulated crap game like BO.  It was that way trading Futures and Equities until SEC came in with very strong rules to govern the industry years ago.  Before that brokers could front run trades, stall fills, manipulate your account, and all manner of illegal activity took place.  It was mobster mentality.....now if a broker messes with your cash, or tries to do any of these things, he may very well wind up behind bars.  Not so for Binary Options, however there is a solution...Nadex.   Nadex is governed the same as any futures broker, with transparent transactions that can be reversed if you can show an irregularity, same as futures of equities.    :D

But really all BO brokers are shit without Nadex? What abour regulated brokers?

#15 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

But really all BO brokers are shit without Nadex? What abour regulated brokers?

Same, all bins go regulate themselves to the same place, red flag.
Will you see bins under i.e. AMF, BAFIN, CONSOB, FCA, FSMA, AFM, etc regulation to name a few in Europe ? No the easiest and most corrupt route is taken :)
  • swede and skyler like this

#16 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

the house always wins......especially an unregulated crap game like BO.

When I started bins back in 2011 there were only like 4 or 5 bin brokers, so competition was raging and they could not so easily ignore users like they do today. Now it's game over from first deposit to the last one. You won't get paid in case you are lucky enough to gain well and they will termninate your account without looking back. Bins has become a short term scam, get as many deposits and close biz, getting away with your cash.
I did slow down with bins from 2014-2015 and completely stopped as from 2016 and no regrets...
  • swede, skyler, dasa and 2 others like this

#17 9alihan

9alihan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

When I started bins back in 2011 there were only like 4 or 5 bin brokers, so competition was raging and they could not so easily ignore users like they do today. Now it's game over from first deposit to the last one. You won't get paid in case you are lucky enough to gain well and they will termninate your account without looking back. Bins has become a short term scam, get as many deposits and close biz, getting away with your cash.
I did slow down with bins from 2014-2015 and completely stopped as from 2016 and no regrets...

Switched to forex?

#18 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Switched to forex?

Yeah and indices too.
The thing is that everyone needs to realise into which world they want to evolve, then focus on what they can control vs not. I.e. you can you control market movements, or can you control how you react to them instead etc...
  • fasih and 9alihan like this

#19 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts
  • LocationWestern Canada

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

[quote name="skyler" post="134783" timestamp="1509563621"]But really all BO brokers are shit without Nadex? What abour regulated brokers?[/quote

Thing is regulated where? There are many fancy so called regulated Government bodies in the world, but they mean absolutely nothing unless they have teeth.

The body that regulates futures and stock brokers in the US and Canada have real powers to overturn errors, omissions, mistakes and fraud if it comes to that. That is why all brokers here and in the US HAVE SEGREGATED ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR DEPOSITS...(caps not intended). They cannot use your funds to run day to day expenses, or fund the wives trip to Europe...as long as your trades are back to cash they cannot touch it.....pretty much wreaks a BO brokers scheme to get at your funds
  • Tripack, skyler and chalan8 like this

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#20 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:28 AM

Thing is regulated where? There are many fancy so called regulated Government bodies in the world, but they mean absolutely nothing unless they have teeth.

:wub:

The path of least resistance :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.