Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (19 January 2020 - 08:20 PM) Kurt09 you should post in appropriate thread with screenshots to prove your case
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:25 PM) They Analist Edward Shultz is the biggest scammer, stay away from them
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:24 PM) Elitetrading.co and Tradeidiea is Big Scam, they dont let you withdraw yourr money
@  joacim : (19 January 2020 - 05:28 AM) vostro
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2020 - 09:54 PM) great. good luck trading in 2020 !
@  Singh : (18 January 2020 - 03:37 PM) @traderpusa naw man, I give up, its too much to baby sit people, give them rules and guidance and then restart again lol I am better off trading myself here and there.
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2020 - 09:34 PM) sorry to hear that. Keep on looking I would say.
@  Singh : (17 January 2020 - 04:20 PM) @traderpusa Nope, was a shit show. I doubt there is a good trader out there with a good risk management etc, demo is all bell and whistles lol
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) Is your guy still active ?
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) all good Singh. Back to the daily grind of trading.
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @blessedtj Hola
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @traderpusa Sup Man
@  blessedtj : (15 January 2020 - 11:35 PM) hi all
@  traderpusa : (15 January 2020 - 10:09 PM) Hi Singh.
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Hey T
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Sup Fellas
@  Tripack : (14 January 2020 - 01:19 PM) Best to throw your question in a thread here http://www.binaryopt...ing-assistance/
@  forza125 : (14 January 2020 - 08:33 AM) ?
@  forza125 : (13 January 2020 - 02:23 PM) can anyone put an alert on a histogram?
@  traderpusa : (08 January 2020 - 02:49 AM) it is.

Photo

most accurate strategy i have found so far

consecutive candles

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

Hello BOE citizens  :D  :D

this is my first post after enjoying and benefiting a lot from this community here is my share after more than 2 years of researches for the most profitable and long run strategy 

my strategy is based on consecutive candles i remarked that in1m charts the max number of candles in a row is about 19-20 candles since i use martingale for a reversal it can be very risky but i found a way to avoid those fatal waterfalls without more bla bla bla examples can deliver the message more than words .

so i enter trade after 8 consecutive candles with a martingale up to 8steps i know i said it can go up to 20candles but we gonna use a filter to avoid waterfalls here is an example

Cuoj2fz.jpg

as u can see the waterfall begins above the EMA100 so to avoid being caught in this waterfall we gonna start the count of candles from the first candle below the EMA100 if we do so our martingale will win in the 3rd step .

here is some other examples

JWe4zYx.jpg

same thing here we gonna begin the count in the first candle above the EMA100 and we win at the third step of martingal

vsWD89M.jpg

in this example we have respected the rules. the count of candles begin below the EMA100 and we won at the 7th step of martingal this example is very rare but we are still winners in the majority of cases it doesnt exceed the 5th step thats why i told in the biginning to have at least 8steps martingal personnaly with this strategy i never had a hit 

so the key is to respect the rules we begin counting candles below or above the EMA100 and we will be safe there is not a lot of trades but if we we monitor a lot of pairs we can have easily 10 to 15 trades per day sometimes less sometimes more but this is so far the best strategy that i found.

here is what usually looks like:

JZnI0oM.jpg

RXqQaXp.jpg

T1XZGQt.jpg

u can use some indicators of counting candles like the one i use and that i found in this forum i will attach it in this thread and u have to change the sitting of indicator to 8 or whatever u like it all depends on ur own MM

thats all i hope u will like this strategy and find it usefull dont hesitate to share ur experience with this strategy or if u have any suggestion to make it more profitable

have a great day folks

Attached Files

• devhie and maalox like this

#2 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:32 AM

Martingale is dangerous and soon or later the broker will ban you because of MG usage.

#3 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:38 AM

Martingale is dangerous and soon or later the broker will ban you because of MG usage.

thank u for adding value to this thread yes its dangerous  but if we know how to use it can be very profitable and i use it without problem in iqoption

#4 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

IQoption banned recently a guy using 8 step martingale on this forum. Read the trading journal section if you don't believe in me.

All the best

• devhie likes this

#5 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

ok good to know thanks

#6 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

ok good to know thanks

here is what i get from iqoption support

9DJLHg6.jpg

#7 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:52 AM

Don't absolutely believe in the broker specially IQoption because BO brokers are 99.9999% scammers.

I give these advice when a guy started his journal with IQoption using a strategy only based on MG.

After 3 or 4 withdrawals they started to play dirty with him on internet connection lost, no option available to purchase, click delay etc...

Guess what happened after a bit!

He lost the full account.

He was lucky because he followed our advice and withdrawn all his initial deposit plus some profit.

It happened also to me these issues.

When you loose you are welcome when you are successful you will be their enemy.

Do you know why IQoption welcome MG strategies?

Because they play dirty and soon or later you will blow the account and they will win over you.

If you really want to use MG use it with Dukascopy. It's a regulated swiss broker owned by the Swiss bank.

Cheers

• lucasb likes this

#8 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:56 AM

thank u i never tried this broker i will try it for sure better be in the safe side if u already tried it

#9 asdrrw

asdrrw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:22 AM

Don't absolutely believe in the broker specially IQoption because BO brokers are 99.9999% scammers.

I give these advice when a guy started his journal with IQoption using a strategy only based on MG.

After 3 or 4 withdrawals they started to play dirty with him on internet connection lost, no option available to purchase, click delay etc...

He was lucky because he followed our advice and withdrawn all his initial deposit plus some profit.

Because they play dirty and soon or later you will blow the account and they will win over you.

If you really want to use MG use it with Dukascopy. It's a regulated swiss broker owned by the Swiss bank.

Cheers

They like MG strategies because in the long term you are destroying your self - not the broker. This is a fact. It could go well for a year, maybe 2, maybe even more, but the fact that it'll hit you once will come. No manipulation from Broker Side needed.

#10 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

They like MG strategies because in the long term you are destroying your self - not the broker. This is a fact. It could go well for a year, maybe 2, maybe even more, but the fact that it'll hit you once will come. No manipulation from Broker Side needed.

yes thats correct a hit is a part of the game but the point is to win more than we lose anyway i just wanted everybody to demo it in order to have an idea of the strategy and its fonctionement

#11 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Pick forex broker that offers Binary option trading to avoid the scam. 

#12 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

Not so simple.

These brokers you refer to they don't offer the classical BO that we trade on this forum but other called leader, touch not touch etc...

All new type of BO that are very very difficult to get ITM but all the odds are for the broker.

IG, IC markets that are regulated in UK not offer anymore the BO we know.

The only left is Dukascopy but on Dukascopy is necessary to overcome the spread so just possible to trade higher expiry like 15min or above.

BO is a world in decline even if I like it.

Maybe GDMFX regulated in Australia could be another choice.

Cheers 

• ramade likes this

#13 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:53 AM

guys we are here to discuss the strategy not the brokers i really would like if some members try it just to compare the results i have been trading with it and so far very good let me know if u find some problems while testing it cheers

#14 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hello BOE citizens  :D  :D

this is my first post after enjoying and benefiting a lot from this community here is my share after more than 2 years of researches for the most profitable and long run strategy 

my strategy is based on consecutive candles i remarked that in1m charts the max number of candles in a row is about 19-20 candles since i use martingale for a reversal it can be very risky but i found a way to avoid those fatal waterfalls without more bla bla bla examples can deliver the message more than words .

so i enter trade after 8 consecutive candles with a martingale up to 8steps i know i said it can go up to 20candles but we gonna use a filter to avoid waterfalls here is an example

Cuoj2fz.jpg

as u can see the waterfall begins above the EMA100 so to avoid being caught in this waterfall we gonna start the count of candles from the first candle below the EMA100 if we do so our martingale will win in the 3rd step .

here is some other examples

JWe4zYx.jpg

same thing here we gonna begin the count in the first candle above the EMA100 and we win at the third step of martingal

vsWD89M.jpg

in this example we have respected the rules. the count of candles begin below the EMA100 and we won at the 7th step of martingal this example is very rare but we are still winners in the majority of cases it doesnt exceed the 5th step thats why i told in the biginning to have at least 8steps martingal personnaly with this strategy i never had a hit 

so the key is to respect the rules we begin counting candles below or above the EMA100 and we will be safe there is not a lot of trades but if we we monitor a lot of pairs we can have easily 10 to 15 trades per day sometimes less sometimes more but this is so far the best strategy that i found.

here is what usually looks like:

JZnI0oM.jpg

RXqQaXp.jpg

T1XZGQt.jpg

u can use some indicators of counting candles like the one i use and that i found in this forum i will attach it in this thread and u have to change the sitting of indicator to 8 or whatever u like it all depends on ur own MM

thats all i hope u will like this strategy and find it usefull dont hesitate to share ur experience with this strategy or if u have any suggestion to make it more profitable

have a great day folks

How to avoid or seek out waterfall - search this forum on mainpage for: BOedge waterfall.

Major MAs like MA100 act like dynamic S&R lines. When consecutive candles have crossed that dynamic SR/the MA100 chances are high it will continue in the same direction for a bit. This strat will have more success when price has moved away from MA for a bit. Your sample pix confirm that. Check Focus and Patience thread for some tips on how to get a better entry. The fan MA might be helpful. You will see what that is in that thread.

Martingale risk: let's say you trade at $10. At the 5th level you'd have to put up ~ $300 just to make $10! Double that for the 6th level. That is not a good risk ratio.

So, suggestion to make it more profitable, without the martingale risk:

If you make one simple change, how many winning trades will you get instead?

Reverse the strategy, seek out waterfalls, and check what your success rate is compared to what you are getting now.

Also test how well it would work if you keep going in the same direction until you have a losing trade. From what you describe you'd have more entries, more of them winning. Test and see, report back :).

• ramade likes this

#15 ramade

ramade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

well the strategy is still profitable because statistacly i have tried a lot of strategies but still this one is the best 

it looks risky at first sight but its not i invit everybody to search for a case where it shows a hit but am sure u will not find such case just search in the history and report if u find some cases of eventual hits 

am just trying to help i dont promote anything 

stay safe everybody

#16 rafin2000

rafin2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

Cheers

Ducascopy very serius broker, I think the best one for professionals.

#17 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

mind you dukascopy has spreads.

• BOedge likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#18 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:35 AM

how do you deal with their large spread?

#19 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:39 AM

how do you deal with their large spread?

one possibility is to go for very long expiry time..line an hour , or end of day or even longer..with 60 sec and 5 min expiries  its impossible to beat them imho.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#20 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

Agree

I'm planning to trade with dukascopy with daily expiry using daily charts.

1 trade per day put it can take long time to get a valid setup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.