Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Hakun Arrow 60s

Hakun Arrow 60s strat 60s strategy arrow

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

Hello all,

For what it's worth, my demo trading results so far, according to the latest trading rules (with the orange arrow) are 17 wins and 7 losses for today across 8 pairs.

Still need more testing to be done.

Regards,

Zeecool

Thanks Zeecool for info ! Thats nice :)
Remember to play with TMA True + wait of break RSI(94 or 6!) ! like here :

Attached File  aa1.png   660.86KB   2 downloads

Attached File  aa2.png   278.5KB   1 downloads

i play so far only on Eur/Usd i dunno how it performed on different pairs tho......

I alos wait for Mr. Tuyul77 to post his version of strat for test ;)

Regards

• ruichaves21 likes this

#62 Zeecool

Zeecool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

Thanks Zeecool for info ! Thats nice :)
Remember to play with TMA True + wait of break RSI(94 or 6!) ! like here :

attachicon.gifaa1.png

attachicon.gifaa2.png

i play so far only on Eur/Usd i dunno how it performed on different pairs tho......

I alos wait for Mr. Tuyul77 to post his version of strat for test ;)

Regards

Hi hakunamatata,

Yes, I was using that exactly same method for verifying my forward demo results and strictly adhering to TMA True + break of RSI (94 or 6) levels for yesterday's demo trading. However, following the same logic today, the results are more cumbersome and dire. I will break-down the number of wins and losses for each pair that I have been analyzing today:

Pair Wins Losses EURUSD 1 3 GBPUSD 0 1 USDJPY 0 1 USDCAD 1 3 AUDUSD 3 1 GBPJPY 3 1 EURGBP 1 1 EURJPY 2 3 NZDUSD 4 2       Total 15 16

As you can see, out of the total 31 trades today across 9 currency pairs, only 15 of them were profitable. My trading hours are 9 AM to 9 PM GMT.

Regards,

Zeecool

#63 Zeecool

Zeecool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

Hi hakunamatata,

Yes, I was using that exactly same method for verifying my forward demo results and strictly adhering to TMA True + break of RSI (94 or 6) levels for yesterday's demo trading. However, following the same logic today, the results are more cumbersome and dire. I will break-down the number of wins and losses for each pair that I have been analyzing today:

Pair Wins Losses EURUSD 1 3 GBPUSD 0 1 USDJPY 0 1 USDCAD 1 3 AUDUSD 3 1 GBPJPY 3 1 EURGBP 1 1 EURJPY 2 3 NZDUSD 4 2       Total 15 16

As you can see, out of the total 31 trades today across 9 currency pairs, only 15 of them were profitable. My trading hours are 9 AM to 9 PM GMT.

Regards,

Zeecool

My previous table were shown incorrectly. Below should be a better table for viewing:

Pair             Wins       Losses

EURUSD    1             3

GBPUSD    0             1

USDJPY     0             1

USDCAD    1             3

AUDUSD    3             1

GBPJPY     3             1

EURGBP    1             1

EURJPY     2             3

NZDUSD    4             2

Total           15           16

#64 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for info men ! i appreciate it!

Like i said... i play only on Eur/Usd .. and last two weeks work well.... But we still need to loook for some additional filter...

#65 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

Mr. Tuyul77  can you please post here Your version of strategy that use my arrows ??

Today i could get 18 Wins and 8 losses so not bad ;)
Attached File  assw.png   622.37KB   6 downloads

in this week i see only one day in the red so also good....
Maybe i will start make a robot... but still need more test and maybe better filter tho...

#66 Tuyul77

Tuyul77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

Mr. Tuyul77  can you please post here Your version of strategy that use my arrows ??

Today i could get 18 Wins and 8 losses so not bad ;)e
attachicon.gifassw.png

in this week i see only one day in the red so also good....
Maybe i will start make a robot... but still need more test and maybe better filter tho...

Hi Mate,,,,Im Sorry for Late Reply...I dont trade this week because of my job,,so sad

The strategy i use from ur indi is using Channel only and trade with the trend,,,,so simple

:) :) :)

#67 ruichaves21

ruichaves21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:31 AM

Hi Tuyul77, 

You put the bands indicator and trade with the trend, in what timeframe?

You enter when the signal is outside the bands right? And what expiration are you using?

regards

Nice Strategy...I insert the Arrow indicator in to my strategy. . .

So far good until now....Today got 18-6 in 6 pairs. . .

Still need more test and i will upload the template. . .I will keep update the result

#68 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

Hi Tuyul77, 

You enter when the signal is outside the bands right? And what expiration are you using?

regards

Yep.. Tuyul77.. You said that will upload template ... and did not ;) not nice....

#69 ruichaves21

ruichaves21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:24 AM

Yep.. Tuyul77.. You said that will upload template ... and did not ;) not nice....

Right... :S

People don't like to sshare things..

#70 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:10 AM

Here is my little contribution. RSI goes up but candle moves down and vice versa.

Uploaded as Open source

Attached Files

• Aliloucarp likes this

#71 mahindra1111

mahindra1111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:46 AM

Here is my little contribution. RSI goes up but candle moves down and vice versa.

Uploaded as Open source

its not working sir, i have just attached to my template and i see nothing, if u share its settings and an Image of the indicators on the chart would be appreciated.

#72 Tuyul77

Tuyul77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

Hi Hakunamatata_Im just open BOE forum again. . .

Im Sorry for any Dissapointed. . .

Please learn me how to upload the zip file and image...im totally is new in this forum...

#73 Tuyul77

Tuyul77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

Hi Tuyul77, 

regards

TF 1 Min and Expiry 15 Min. . .Im trade when Arrow and Candle is Outside the Channel. . .n Also WIth follow trend or flat market condition...Dont Against the trend

#74 ruichaves21

ruichaves21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:36 AM

Ok Tuyul77!

Can you post here your template and indis?

To upload stuff to the forum go at "reply to this topic" -> then near the post button another button called "more reply options" click there and in attach files, you add all the files you want, or just zip them.

regards

#75 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:54 PM

near 9k views ... 150x download of indicator and still nothing.... thats sad

• zeeshan ali likes this

#76 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

near 9k views ... 150x download of indicator and still nothing.... thats sad

yep bro i undestand you... :(

#77 ruichaves21

ruichaves21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted Today, 02:12 PM

Testing the indicator with the Tuyul77 strategy.

2-1 at the moment.

The loss was a trade taken as the alert popup but later, when i entered the trade, the arrow disappear.

Update:

2W-6L 

Attached Files

• Attached File  test.png   15.58KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hakun Arrow 60s strat, 60s, strategy, arrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

hanzalaa

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.