Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Hakun Arrow 60s

Hakun Arrow 60s strat 60s strategy arrow

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

Hi Guys !
((sry for my english))
While ago i create my own strat that combine 2 indicators with is RSI + my Arrows (no repaint or lag)

Currently i test it on 2 sets of settings and results are interesting... some day a blue arrow work better some day a red . We just need to test it more
I play so far only on EUR/USD i do not test any more pairs...  (so far better arrows is blue)

But main and most important is BLUE arrow i recomend to test it

Remember red is only to look at. I play live only blue arrow so far so pls focus on blue
I play only o M1 time frame but blue work iven on 5min (less signals)

Rules:
My rules are to wait for confirmation of touch first lvl of RSI = 85 or 15 or higher/lower to confirm a arrow. Sometimes i get only a arrow without confirm from RSI so I wait up to 3x more candles
(to rsi touch lvl to confirm) then i take a 60s option by the end of current candle. If I lose so... I take another trade now for 5min to recover (for example 10$-10$ no martingale)

But if on 1st loss a RSI go above/under = 92/8 i do NOT take a 5min recover. Many times I see there is a waterfall after that so i just wait for another signal to recover.

Also, I try to not take a trade when a candle is on disadvantage for our enter ( example: if we have a PUT arrow and candle goes deep red - that means price bounce back already so its a bad entry...
if we get a PUT arrow and GREEN candle then is a better entry... seriously it works many times...)

I also NOT trade when there is a arrow on candle that touch/break or is near by center of bolinger bands!

I try to write a EA for this in future....but this strat need some improvements to better filter these arrows. So pls guys for Your help ... how filter this blue arrow

so blue is main arrow but red if for more tests
Blue is on "weighted price" but on "open" it also look intresting

I post some examples from good entrys and rules :

Attached File  example how to play.png   39.73KB   77 downloads

Attached File  rule 4.png   30.46KB   38 downloads

Attached File  rule2 dont trade.png   10.64KB   34 downloads

Attached File  rule3.png   14.51KB   34 downloads

On average in 1day we can get something about 10 to even 30 signals (from 1 arrow) So there is enough to filter... i think that together we can make it way better :)
Just download test it and try to use some of Yours good indicators to help find a good filter...

Update:
i just remove red arrow from template ... for now just focus on blue.. in my opinion its better.

Regards!
Hakun

Attached Files

• deller, devhie, Alfred and 6 others like this

#2 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:25 PM

Hey there Sanz , long time no see. At first I was almost sure it's you but now I'm certain. I hope you won't find anymore idiots to screw but I have a feeling that history will repeat istelf and people will take your side once again like sheeps. Btw stop trying to revive those bullshit threads with fisher and all that crap at least if you have a new IP and name , have the decency to leave the past behind where it belongs. 

Cheers.

• xplus likes this

Rule nr. 8 to Strategy 5Min " If JRSX is OB/OS and it goes back in the channel for less than 4-5 candles then it goes back to the OB/OS state , you count those candles in the channel as OB/OS "

#3 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

Hey there Sanz , long time no see. At first I was almost sure it's you but now I'm certain. I hope you won't find anymore idiots to screw but I have a feeling that history will repeat istelf and people will take your side once again like sheeps. Btw stop trying to revive those bullshit threads with fisher and all that crap at least if you have a new IP and name , have the decency to leave the past behind where it belongs. 

Cheers.

Looks like a love story   :rolleyes:

• lorecavoli and giginh0 like this

#4 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Looks like a love story   :rolleyes:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well I was the first that saw him for who he was so I guess it really was "love" at first sight.

My only hope is that people listen to me this time not like last time when I was the devil and poor Sanz that helped everyone for free was the victim. But at the end of the day I did my job and signaled that something is wrong if people think it's more important to dream and pay the one selling the dream then good for the seller for making a buck. It's a tough world out there so the stupid one is the one buying not the one selling and more power to them if people want to give them money.

Rule nr. 8 to Strategy 5Min " If JRSX is OB/OS and it goes back in the channel for less than 4-5 candles then it goes back to the OB/OS state , you count those candles in the channel as OB/OS "

#5 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

I need to disappointed you but I am not him .. I know that sanz got banned for not giving his strategy iven after making a topic (shady comercial or something like that) ... I am here to share my work fully .. template, arrow and rules.... so i dont know what is your problem dude...

cheers

#6 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

I need to disappointed you but I am not him .. I know that sanz got banned for not giving his strategy iven after making a topic (shady comercial or something like that) ... I am here to share my work fully .. template, arrow and rules.... so i dont know what is your problem dude...

cheers

Sure thing mate , it just seems strange that even though your a member since march you start posting on Strategy Roby which has been dead for some time now , then Fisher and then created this thread on which you already shared only 1 arrow basicly " Update:

i just remove red arrow from template ... for now just focus on blue.. in my opinion its better."

Still I don't care that much who you are , if you're him good if not also good , last time I tried to warn people at least 6 months in advance about Sanz but people took his side. I smell something fishy on this thread Sanz or not.

Anyway if you truly are not him I'm crazy if you're him I don't care , either way I wish you good luck.

Cheers.

• telebox and Eksotik like this

#7 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Sure thing mate , it just seems strange that even though your a member since march you start posting on Strategy Roby which has been dead for some time now , then Fisher and then created this thread on which you already shared only 1 arrow basicly " Update:

i just remove red arrow from template ... for now just focus on blue.. in my opinion its better."

Still I don't care that much who you are , if you're him good if not also good , last time I tried to warn people at least 6 months in advance about Sanz but people took his side. I smell something fishy on this thread Sanz or not.

Anyway if you truly are not him I'm crazy if you're him I don't care , either way I wish you good luck.

Cheers.

Thanks Men!
I also wish You good fortune ! :)

• devhie likes this

#8 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

Cheers.

Out of curiosity I am askin you What Sanz did? I couldnt see that in any of the thread, did he sold his product or cheated other money?

#9 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

It's highly improbable that it is Sanz.

#10 Timo

Timo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:34 AM

d

#11 Timo

Timo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

Out of curiosity I am askin you What Sanz did? I couldnt see that in any of the thread, did he sold his product or cheated other money?

He sld indicator ins private.

• shunmugapriya likes this

#12 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:38 AM

It's highly improbable that it is Sanz.

Maybe but I didn't forget about the time when i and few other people on this forum called him out and how long it took until he got banned because everyone praised him as the next Jesus  :lol:

• Un4seen72, devhie and Eksotik like this

#13 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:42 AM

He would start a thread where he would post images of trades with a magic arrow and he would never post the indicator , always saying it;s in testeing or whatever and people would pm him asking for the strat/indicator and from there they were baited.

Edit : Sorry for double posting , but I got an error and I could not multiquote, 

• shunmugapriya likes this

#14 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

His sanz or else, who's care it. just watch is this works or not. if it works what the business with his name. 

I see some of members always comment out of topic without reason. That is the baddest thing some one can do for boe more than a spammers.

So dont show your childish and keep this forums without mess for others who think it usable.

Finally if you have nothing to say about strategy please leave it  ^_^

• Un4seen72 and devhie like this

#15 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

So back on track

I try to test other settings and this look also intresting but still need some filter... improvments... i will search for some indi to try filter this bad signals...
and to remind arrows are not repainting or lag.. so its a big advantage
Attached File  gof.png   106.43KB   9 downloads

Attached File  settingss.png   24.81KB   12 downloads

Cheers!

• devhie and giginh0 like this

#16 shunmugapriya

shunmugapriya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

The way of writing , posting screenshots resembles Sanz :(

#17 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:49 PM

i change BB to Period : 20 // Dev : 3
It can filter some bad entrys :)

Attached File  filter1.png   176.29KB   13 downloads

Attached File  badentry.png   352.85KB   7 downloads

Cheers

• devhie likes this

#18 lupluzz

lupluzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

what are the rules about the creation of the arrow?

#19 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:26 AM

Try filtering with cmi -choppy market index.

If cmi is above 80 and there is an arrow, take the trade.

Here is CMI indi:

Edit: Just now there was a gbpchf signal on 5min.

I looked at it a little more and it would be better if you used cmi above 85 or even 88. It would have less signals but very accurate.

Attached Files

• Attached File  CMI.mq4   18.34KB   164 downloads

• happyjas likes this

#20 mahindra1111

mahindra1111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

is that CMI indicator repainting??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hakun Arrow 60s strat, 60s, strategy, arrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

hanzalaa

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.