Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (14 November 2018 - 06:13 PM) good morning
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 12:30 PM) And you? :)
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 12:30 PM) Trading is a forever learning process like everything in the life :D
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 12:29 PM) And i learn continuously
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 12:28 PM) I just happy when i have time to trade :) collect the pips slowly but steady
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 12:27 PM) :lol:
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:33 AM) slowly thinking to expat myself lol
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:32 AM) Europe is sinking
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:31 AM) indices are pretty weak and too much dependant on single assets like apple, bad bad
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:30 AM) at the same time in a eur/usd long up 70 pips atm
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:29 AM) Married with a dow long here, still waiting
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 10:20 AM) Hi bigindoda wazaa ?
@  Bigindoda : (14 November 2018 - 09:45 AM) hi Tri
@  Tripack : (14 November 2018 - 09:30 AM) Another flame war started, you guys need to stop calling names even if you disagreed, fgs :)
@  getitright : (14 November 2018 - 08:30 AM) tootro20
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol

Photo

Can anyone write the script used in this video?

indicators scripts coder

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#161 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationI m no longer here...so dont expect any answers, indicators, EAs, goldnuggets....:-)

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

I know how that strategy works, but I would like to talk with reteid, sorry but English is not my mother tongue.

Come 2 me ....we can have a walk near the isar in munich and talk about the strategy and hot men...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry...hot men and THEN the strategy ...important things 1st....!

Screenshot1_1.png

codingwizzard.png

#162 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationI m no longer here...so dont expect any answers, indicators, EAs, goldnuggets....:-)

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:53 AM

When I m ready with coding...you ll be like these...

1.jpg

• josepepe10 likes this

codingwizzard.png

#163 jeffjamaal1182

jeffjamaal1182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

I know how that strategy works, but I would like to talk with reteid, sorry but English is not my mother tongue.

Please share

#164 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:02 AM

Please share

I haven t got any information..so it was just hot air....like we in germany say...nothing than words...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• bhs likes this

codingwizzard.png

#165 bhs

bhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:14 PM

Well, I sent him a private message, telling him about that strategy, :D

#166 bhs

bhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

I haven t got any information..so it was just hot air....like we in germany say...nothing than words...

I ask you to keep it secret, while doing the investigations.

#167 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:03 AM

I ask you to keep it secret, while doing the investigations.

that's what she was doing, until you blew the cover :lol:

#168 jeffjamaal1182

jeffjamaal1182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:12 AM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#169 nkotb6

nkotb6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:29 PM

:o is there any way you can work around this. this has the potential to be huge....if this strategy can turn $5000 into $1,000,000, it could turn $100,000 into $20,000,000...ijs

Wowza! :D

#170 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

My brain is foggy at the moment but I still don't get it exactly what the criteria is for entries and how he can be so consistently profitable. And how can we know if this is demo or not? It does look legit though.

I read the original post and I also saw the very first video (below) but I really don't understand how this works. What is the entry & closing of trade based on? 

https://youtu.be/DfXU19Kf7tg

#171 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:50 PM

Also here's something similar. Claiming "$500 to $66 Million in 3 years".

Do you really believe this kind of stuff works in reality/ live trading and brokers?

If it was the case the guy wouldn't be selling the EA but turning $5000 to $660 Million or $50,000 into over $6 Billion in 3 years. Just seems another demo BS to sell stuff.

#172 jeffjamaal1182

jeffjamaal1182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:42 PM

Also here's something similar. Claiming "$500 to $66 Million in 3 years".

Do you really believe this kind of stuff works in reality/ live trading and brokers?

If it was the case the guy wouldn't be selling the EA but turning $5000 to $660 Million or $50,000 into over $6 Billion in 3 years. Just seems another demo BS to sell stuff.

the only difference is he/she isn't selling anything. Seems more like he/she trying to show how good of a trader they are.

#173 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 05:03 AM

Maybe I don't understand it fully but how come he can profit from such micro movements? And there's no spread/ commission included. Also he cut off top of video and you can't see if it's demo or live.

When I see stuff like that I always just think if it's too good to be true it probably is. Because it seems he didn't have a single down day, only profit. In that case he could just become billionaire and even trillionaire in no time at such a rate.

So yeah I call BS until somebody can fully document this system/ strategy here with their own live trading and reproduce such results.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indicators, scripts, coder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.