Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Coding help needed MT4

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Aliloucarp

Aliloucarp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:27 AM

Hi 

I am not sure if this is even possible but I am looking for a coder to code the tma true so that it blocks out the candles within it's parameters. I have managed to do it manually using several tmas to block out what I want to but wondered if it was possible to code this in. So it looks like the picture but neater ! lol 

Many thanks 

Ali 

Attached Files

#2 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:01 AM

Hi 

I am not sure if this is even possible but I am looking for a coder to code the tma true so that it blocks out the candles within it's parameters. I have managed to do it manually using several tmas to block out what I want to but wondered if it was possible to code this in. So it looks like the picture but neater ! lol 

Many thanks 

Ali 

Like this? 

YWCczh.jpg

• Aliloucarp likes this

Rule nr. 8 to Strategy 5Min " If JRSX is OB/OS and it goes back in the channel for less than 4-5 candles then it goes back to the OB/OS state , you count those candles in the channel as OB/OS "

#3 Aliloucarp

Aliloucarp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:47 AM

Yeah I like that a lot thanks ! 

Like this? 

YWCczh.jpg

#4 seketelm

seketelm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hi guys, is it possible to get an alert when price closes outside the band?

#5 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Hi guys, is it possible to get an alert when price closes outside the band?

Here you go , I didn't have time to wait for an alert to see if they work properly but they should , you can change the message as you please. if the alerts don't work properly I will look into it more tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT : It doesn't work I will upload it later today.

EDIT2 : Now it works fine , I'm just clumsy when I'm in a hurry.

• Aliloucarp likes this

Rule nr. 8 to Strategy 5Min " If JRSX is OB/OS and it goes back in the channel for less than 4-5 candles then it goes back to the OB/OS state , you count those candles in the channel as OB/OS "

#6 Aliloucarp

Aliloucarp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:12 AM

Here you go , I didn't have time to wait for an alert to see if they work properly but they should , you can change the message as you please. if the alerts don't work properly I will look into it more tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT : It doesn't work I will upload it later today.

EDIT2 : Now it works fine , I'm just clumsy when I'm in a hurry.

Thanks again, your time is much appreciated and it's working like a charm.  :wub:

#7 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

Thanks again, your time is much appreciated and it's working like a charm.  :wub:

I can't remember which indicator I posted but this one I know for sure it works perfectly , I tend to not change the name of the new indicators when I modify something and after I mix them up. This one works perfectly.

I am also removing the previous ones to avoid duplicates.

Attached Files

• psxgameshop and Aliloucarp like this

#8 seketelm

seketelm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

Thank you so much giginho, you are a star!
  • giginh0 likes this

#9 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

will it repaint?

#10 giginh0

giginh0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

will it repaint?

It doesn't repaint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.