Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Scammed by MT4 coder

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

So guys I am writing this post to expose one of the most professional scammers on BOE forum. I don't know how long has he been doing that but I am one of his victims. Yes, I was dumb and i fell for it but as a caring human being i don't want u to be scammed by him. His name on the forum is MT4Coder. He has posted one the most famous strategy on this forum called 'Simple and Profitable; Bollinger band strategy'. 

I will be posting all the proofs here in screenshots. 

For some reason he won't be banned from the forum. But my right is to make u aware of such people.

Thank you. 

Attached Files

• Singh, leptichjer, xmrcupcake and 4 others like this

#2 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:25 PM

Damn those scammers, well I am surprised at you throwing your money that easy , anyways , atleast you learned a lesson which was not expensive and now you will not fall these scammers again..

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#3 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

Damn those scammers, well I am surprised at you throwing your money that easy , anyways , atleast you learned a lesson which was not expensive and now you will not fall these scammers again..

Yes Singh, i fell for it and I feel really dumb because of that but I have learned my lesson. 

#4 seanair

seanair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHome away from home.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:03 PM

Thank you, Mohammad Ummar for sharing this with us folks. and aye, there is definitely an explanation that need to be done with those paid clients. 

Since this is a traders court, may I boldly suggest that the 'defendant' trader  mt4coder , to post his explanation here.

We might want to give  mt4coder , about 3 days to come clean with us on his little business dealing that went wrong? I dont think that is too much to ask and we are all civic people here. 

If everyone who is involve can just throw in their comments here. May we suggest a deadline of 3 days for  mt4coder to come in here and explain himself. No one is guilty until proven. From my point of view, it could be case of shitty follow-up customer service. So please forgive my dull brain.

If by 3 days, we dont hear from  mt4coder , we will vote for him to be banned and David can take action then. What say you lads, aye or nay ?

• Mohammad Ummar likes this

from a seanair,  slàinte mhòr! 

#5 mrmeck

mrmeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:35 AM

wow, may i ask where he got the mt4coders skype btw?

#6 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:25 AM

http://prntscr.com/gcusnh

seems pretty clear

• mrmeck likes this

#7 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

Thank you, Mohammad Ummar for sharing this with us folks. and aye, there is definitely an explanation that need to be done with those paid clients. 

Since this is a traders court, may I boldly suggest that the 'defendant' trader  mt4coder , to post his explanation here.

We might want to give  mt4coder , about 3 days to come clean with us on his little business dealing that went wrong? I dont think that is too much to ask and we are all civic people here. 

If everyone who is involve can just throw in their comments here. May we suggest a deadline of 3 days for  mt4coder to come in here and explain himself. No one is guilty until proven. From my point of view, it could be case of shitty follow-up customer service. So please forgive my dull brain.

If by 3 days, we dont hear from  mt4coder , we will vote for him to be banned and David can take action then. What say you lads, aye or nay ?

I totally agree Seanair. But he is a scammer and he won't reply. He didn't do that only to me, as u can see he did that to many more people.

#8 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

That was his trick he added me through a skype group. First i didn't believe him but then I believed him because it was really his skype when I checked from his BOE profile.

• mrmeck likes this

#9 mrmeck

mrmeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

well i actually liked the guys post and the effort they made to teach people the strategy, its a damn shame. My apologies for the inconvenience be glad it happened sooner, you would have been suicidal if it were thousands. i have friends who were scammed grands in these trading ponzis.

#10 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:52 AM

well i actually liked the guys post and the effort they made to teach people the strategy, its a damn shame. My apologies for the inconvenience be glad it happened sooner, you would have been suicidal if it were thousands. i have friends who were scammed grands in these trading ponzis.

I am glad that it happened to me and I could make others aware of it. 

#11 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:29 AM

if you dont mind can you show me this last comment by him

Attached File  Capture.PNG   580.05KB   9 downloads

#12 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:15 AM

"so you are calling me a scammer"

#13 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

if you dont mind can you show me this last comment by him

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Yes Edward! 

He said so you are calling me a scammer and he still haven't send my money back :(

#14 alpha24

alpha24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

Hi Friends,

I request you that don't get cheated from so called experts of market.

1) Money Making is not easy from any market.

2) There is no Holy-grail indicator/ EA /Trading System.

3) Success comes from proper analysis,fund management,risk management and trading psychology.

4) To master trading skill( I call it as Art), requires sufficient practice.

5) You can not borrow Art from others, you have to develop within you.

6) It is fight against your emotions not against bears and bulls.

(English is not my native language. please forgive any mistake)

• ac44, hatırlaa and dinhlongvu like this

#15 ac44

ac44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

Hi Friends,

I request you that don't get cheated from so called experts of market.

1) Money Making is not easy from any market.

2) There is no Holy-grail indicator/ EA /Trading System.

3) Success comes from proper analysis,fund management,risk management and trading psychology.

4) To master trading skill( I call it as Art), requires sufficient practice.

5) You can not borrow Art from others, you have to develop within you.

6) It is fight against your emotions not against bears and bulls.

(English is not my native language. please forgive any mistake)

well said  :)

• alpha24 likes this

#16 dumindu89

dumindu89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:40 AM

http://prntscr.com/gcusnh

seems pretty clear

Well. It's 100% sure as you mentioned that's he is mt4coder

Yes Edward! 

He said so you are calling me a scammer and he still haven't send my money back :(

Well. I think we have to wait for mt4coder's reply whether he delivered the service or refunded after 12th august with his proofs. By the way he was active on 13th sep and didn't reply to this thread. Haven't you PM the link to this thread?

• Mohammad Ummar likes this

#17 botsog

botsog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:06 AM

actually i ask him why he's not giving the credit to the owner of the strategy. and his response was not that good and the people at that time believed him so much and nobody will believe if what i'm saying is true. the owner of the strategy he introduced is Md Delwar  ;)

#18 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:15 PM

Well. It's 100% sure as you mentioned that's he is mt4coder

Well. I think we have to wait for mt4coder's reply whether he delivered the service or refunded after 12th august with his proofs. By the way he was active on 13th sep and didn't reply to this thread. Haven't you PM the link to this thread?

He didn't reply or sent me the money back. If somebody still wants to believe him and want to lose money, please go on. I have shared enough proof's that he scammed me and many others. Now it's your own choice.

#19 AussieMandy

AussieMandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

I am sorry that it happened to you. So many scammers out there in this industry and sadly you're not the first or the last but thanks for making others aware.

The fact the he doesn't know how to spell "Kenya" was a red flag to me!

#20 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

And.. he still here ? OM Gosh...  :angry:

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_08_at_08_28_43.png

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.