Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Hubba Hubba's Style for Tradingview

Hubba Hubba Tradingview Indicators EMA VC SRB RN PINE SCRIPT

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hello, everybody!

First of all, thank you, David, for creating this Tradingview subreddit.

So, I don't use MT4, I use Tradingview and I do have HH's template over there.

After making some posts over at SB's thread, few people have already asked me if I could give them the codes of the indicators as they are not in the Tradingview's public library.

The reason they're not there is that I did not create them myself, I just tweaked some of the already existing indicators in the library. And since they are not entirely mine, I don't think that I should be posting them to the public library.

I don't wanna make the original authors feel like I'm stealing their likes or followers or whatever with their own scripts. :lol:

However, the codes are there for free and for everybody, so why not to tweak them a bit and share it with the beautiful people here. ;)

Please note that I'm not a professional coder, I think that any actual coder can see that. I know how to change the colours and few other things, but that's about it . . .

I added to the scripts proper credits to each original creator. That's the least I can do.

So today, I shall teach you guys how to add indicators to your Tradingview charts without using the public library. It's quite simple actually.

Next two posts will be the codes. You will basically just copy and paste them.

The first code is for an indicator containing:

• 21-Period EMA (HLC/3)
  • SRB
  • RN indicator ( makes little dots on your chart every time a candle closes fairly close to a RN)

The second code is for VC containing:

• VC . . .

• tradesmart and tuugii0313 like this

#2 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

study               ('EMA, SRB, RN',overlay=true)

//                  All credits to me mtfcker, I coded this EMA myself.

ema21           =   ema(hlc3,21)

plot                (ema21,color=#CCCCCC,transp=0,title='EMA 21',linewidth=2)

//                  The original author of this RN indicator is Tradingview user Yauheni.
//                  The original can be found here: https://uk.tradingvi...K-Round-Levels/
//                  All credits to Yauheni. I just shaped the code to my liking.

roundLevel100   =   input(100,'Round Number Range')
rDelimeter      =   1/syminfo.mintick
intRoundLevel   =   close*rDelimeter
intRemainder    =   intRoundLevel%roundLevel100 
toRound         =   (intRemainder>=roundLevel100/2)?roundLevel100:0
roundLevel      =   (intRoundLevel-intRemainder+toRound)/rDelimeter

plot                ((abs(roundLevel-close)*rDelimeter)?roundLevel:na,'Round Number',color=black,style=circles,transp=0,linewidth=1)

//                  This indicator was written by Reddit & Tradingview user Christopher Sebastian 'likebike'.
//                  I myself kindly asked for this inicator to be coded, here's the original: https://uk.tradingvi...Qi2g-S-R-Barry/
//                  All credits to Christopher Sebastian 'likebike'. I just shaped the code to my liking.

//                  @version=3
FractalLen      =   input(2,'Fractal Length')
isFractal(x)    =>  highestbars(x,FractalLen*2+1)==-FractalLen
sF              =   isFractal(-low),support=low,support:=sF?low[FractalLen]:support[1]
rF              =   isFractal(high),resistance=high,resistance:=rF?high[FractalLen]:resistance[1]

plot                (series=support,color=sF?#00000000:black,offset=-FractalLen,transp=0,title='Support',linewidth=1)
plot                (series=resistance,color=rF?#00000000:black,offset=-FractalLen,transp=0,title='Resistance',linewidth=1)

• tradesmart likes this

#3 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

study       ('VC')

//          The original author of this VC indicator is Tradingview user LazyBear.
//          The original can be found here: https://uk.tradingvi...cator-LazyBear/
//          All credits to LazyBear. I just shaped the code to my liking.

prev(s,i) => 
    y=abs(round(i))
    s[y]

length  =   input(5, title='Number of Bars')
sigTop  =   input(8, title='Top')
sigBot  =   input(-8, title='Bottom')

varp    =   round(length/5)
h_f     =   length > 7

vara    =   h_f ? highest(high,varp)-lowest(low,varp) : 0
varr1   =   h_f ? iff(vara==0 and varp==1,abs(close-prev(close,-varp)),vara) : 0
varb    =   h_f ? prev(highest(high,varp),-varp+1)-prev(lowest(low,varp),-varp) : 0
varr2   =   h_f ? iff(varb==0 and varp==1,abs( prev(close,-varp)-prev(close,-varp*2) ),varb) : 0
varc    =   h_f ? prev(highest(high,varp),-varp*2)-prev(lowest(low,varp),-varp*2) : 0
varr3   =   h_f ? iff(varc == 0 and varp==1,abs(prev(close,-varp*2)-prev(close,-varp*3)),varc) : 0
vard    =   h_f ? prev(highest(high,varp),-varp*3)-prev(lowest(low,varp),-varp*3) : 0
varr4   =   h_f ? iff(vard == 0 and varp==1,abs(prev(close,-varp*3)-prev(close,-varp*4)),vard)  : 0
vare    =   h_f ? prev(highest(high,varp),-varp*4)-prev(lowest(low,varp),-varp*4) : 0
varr5   =   h_f ? iff(vare == 0 and varp==1,abs(prev(close,-varp*4)-prev(close,-varp*5)),vare) : 0
cdelta  =   abs(close - prev(close,-1))
var0    =   (not h_f) ? iff((cdelta > (high-low)) or (high==low),cdelta,(high-low)) : 0
lrange  =   h_f ? ((varr1+varr2+varr3+varr4+varr5)/5)*.2 : sma(var0,5)*.2

//          Histogram

mba     =   sma( (high+low)/2,length)
vhigh   =   (high-mba)/lrange
vlow    =   (low-mba)/lrange

obos1   =   vhigh>=sigTop?red
        :   vlow<=sigBot?#21bc34
        :   #00000000

obos2   =   vhigh>=sigTop?#00000000
        :   vlow<=sigBot?#00000000
        :   #B6B6B6

plot        (vlow, color=obos2, linewidth=4,title='Histogram',transp=0,style=histogram)
plot        (vhigh, color=obos2, linewidth=4,title='Histogram',transp=0,style=histogram)
plot        (vlow, color=obos1, linewidth=4,title='Overbought / Oversold',transp=0,style=histogram)
plot        (vhigh, color=obos1, linewidth=4,title='Overbought / Oversold',transp=0,style=histogram)

//          Cover

colh    =   vhigh>0?#00000000
        :   white

coll    =   vlow<0?#00000000
        :   white

low1    =   plot(vlow, color=coll, style=columns,transp=0,title='Cover')
high1   =   plot(vhigh, color=colh, style=columns,transp=0,title='Cover')

//          Top / Bottom

top_l   =   plot(sigTop,title='Top',color=red, style=2,transp=0)
bot_l   =   plot(sigBot, title='Bottom',color=#21bc34, style=2,transp=0)

//          Alert

ob      =       vhigh>=sigTop
os      =       vlow<=sigBot

alertcondition  (ob,title='Overbought',message='Overbought')
alertcondition  (os,title='Oversold',message='Oversold')

• tradesmart likes this

#4 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

3d61d5a94507537aed419d1ea7342f27.png

1. Open the tab called PINE EDITOR, on the bottom.

2.  Remove the few lines of code (highlighted in my screenshot) so you have a blank script.

3.  Paste the code in. (just one at a time)

4.  On the right, hit SAVE and name it.

5.  Hit ADD TO CHART.

If you ever remove the indicator from your chart, you don't have to do it all over again.

Simply click on INDICATORS, on the top. Then go to Technical Analysis/My Scripts.

4ce221da17d616a8f2a94d53d3bd6f87.png

• tradesmart likes this

#5 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

Here's how it should look like when you're done.

f600ce5060f9dfc88f44806a047ad55e.png

• tradesmart likes this

#6 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

The news indicator in HH's template is redundant on Tradingview as they show you the news on the bottom of your chart.

Here's an example:

1c335699f0838495fe089eb6be8ce0ed.png

Tradingview gets the news data from DailyFX.com/Calendar

What's on the web page is on your chart as well.

• tradesmart likes this

#7 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:45 PM

First of all, thank you, David, for creating this Tradingview subreddit.

Damn you, Reddit.

*subforum

• tradesmart and Kilometer like this

#8 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:12 AM

Great stuff. Thanks alot and great thread

#9 tuugii0313

tuugii0313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:55 AM

thanks Rick 

Practice like you've never won.

Perform like you've never lost.

#10 tuugii0313

tuugii0313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:00 AM

Practice like you've never won.

Perform like you've never lost.

#11 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

thanks Rick 

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!

#12 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:37 AM

Thanks but how do you use the S&R lines? They appear like 1-2 candles delayed. Obviously it would be great if they appeared in real time with the VC signal for confirmation. Otherwise what's the point of them if they appear delayed? You can't really use them for any sort of VC confirmation?

I must also say I tested this HH strategy with the VC and I just can't grasp why this is so hyped. I get way too many wrong signals by the VC. And for such a indicator/ signal that gives you signals much less often than other strategies I'd expect the win rate to be higher.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hubba Hubba, Tradingview, Indicators, EMA, VC, SRB, RN, PINE SCRIPT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.