Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Abbetto : (25 February 2020 - 02:11 PM) Do you know any strategy that i can do in the morning with end of the day expire?
@  nkotb6 : (21 February 2020 - 02:37 PM) thanks for your reply
@  David : (20 February 2020 - 01:38 PM) i'm not sure yet -- if i do i will have an announcement ya
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 11:20 AM) @David I am sure you are going to write an announcement at some point on this page
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 10:37 AM) David, have you got the official date on when you shut down BOE?
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:38 AM) very nice, i will have to check them out!
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:37 AM) my 15k was actually supposed to be 12 and the 18 was supposed to be 15k
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) bet365 the way to go ... they add a little more if you hit parlays
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) oh cool
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) and betway
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) bet365
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) who are you using, bovada?
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) i always come out learning something new about the other
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) but i mean every year i go into trading than into football and back into trading
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) since thats everyday
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) which i didn't mind because ftb was once a week ... i'm trying to figure something out for college hoops and its wayy more work
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) haha yea, that shit takes a lot of time im sure
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) Love it
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) but i was doing it caveman style as so my developer says... in putting spreads and totals manually... literally starting sometime in the evening staying up til 5am
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) daaaang!

Photo

Profitable Stochastic Strategy

60 seconds strategy 80% itm profitable strategy forex trading

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

My Strategy is too Simple and straightforward.  I have seen similar strategies recently using Ema 21 and Sma 50.  They can be added if you wish but i like to keep it very simple as Moving Averages lag.

CALL (2 min expiry)

Bottom Solar Wind indicator shows Green (uptrend) ( settings Default 35)

Stochastic shows oversold (should just touch the 20 level no need to go below it even).

PUT 

Bottom Solar Wind indicator shows Red (downtrend)

Stochastic shows overbought (should just touch the 80 level no need to go above it even).

NOTE:  Take trade as soon as stochastics level hits 20 or 80.  No need to wait for candle close. You can enter trade on current candle.  ALSO take first 1 or 2 Trades in one direction even though you may have more avoid and wait for reverse of direction.

http://prntscr.com/g0o3zt

I USE SOLAR WIND FOR TREND YOU CAN USE ANY OTHER INDI OR SIMPLE DRAW TREND LINE OR USE  investing.com site TO SEE TREND.  Purpose is to stay with the trend.

Attached Files

• wilber07 likes this

#2 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

If you were to add Ema 21 Sma 50 you can to show trend.  The Solar trend will help you to avoid trade when price goes above Ma50.  The trend is up even though ema 21 just crossed below Ma50.  So we avoid this trade.

http://prntscr.com/g0o71x

#3 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Today Trades Usdcad

4 itm 2 min expiry

http://prntscr.com/g0ofg3

#4 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

I Hope you are trading in Demo because Solar winds no repaint... REPAINTS :D  , your results are in real market????, thanks for share.

#5 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:05 PM

hi binarytradee, thanks for the post, i do somes like you idea here

http://www.binaryopt...ategy/?p=128954

and here like you show us, maybe repaint because solar wind

binarytradee.png

Attached Files

• evandrosalvi and s3791 like this

#6 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:32 AM

I Hope you are trading in Demo because Solar winds no repaint... REPAINTS :D  , your results are in real market????, thanks for share.

yes real account solar does not repaint..  its a trend indicator so it follows trend you need to learn how to use it with trend you can use any other Indi for trend..Same result.

#7 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:36 AM

I am using settings of solar period 16 smooth 5.

http://prntscr.com/g1dz9u

• Jotaerre likes this

#8 binarytradee

binarytradee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

hi binarytradee, thanks for the post, i do somes like you idea here

http://www.binaryopt...ategy/?p=128954

and here like you show us, maybe repaint because solar wind

attachicon.gifbinarytradee.png

use Solar settings 16,5.  And Yes its better to wait till solar changes direction and stochastics lines cross.

#9 mholgekar1

mholgekar1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

My Strategy is too Simple and straightforward.  I have seen similar strategies recently using Ema 21 and Sma 50.  They can be added if you wish but i like to keep it very simple as Moving Averages lag.

CALL (2 min expiry)

Bottom Solar Wind indicator shows Green (uptrend) ( settings Default 35)

Stochastic shows oversold (should just touch the 20 level no need to go below it even).

PUT 

Bottom Solar Wind indicator shows Red (downtrend)

Stochastic shows overbought (should just touch the 80 level no need to go above it even).

NOTE:  Take trade as soon as stochastics level hits 20 or 80.  No need to wait for candle close. You can enter trade on current candle.  ALSO take first 1 or 2 Trades in one direction even though you may have more avoid and wait for reverse of direction.

http://prntscr.com/g0o3zt

I USE SOLAR WIND FOR TREND YOU CAN USE ANY OTHER INDI OR SIMPLE DRAW TREND LINE OR USE  investing.com site TO SEE TREND.  Purpose is to stay with the trend.

Can you please share solar wind joy mql4 file?

#10 mackey

mackey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

This is a Nice filter if it doesn't repaint

#11 shusta

shusta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:28 PM

Solar repaint badly!!!
If u test in real or in backtest u see it repaint...

#12 Ndivho

Ndivho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:28 PM

stochastic settings and maximum minutes?

#13 zeeshan ali

zeeshan ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:53 AM

it still work? or not?

#14 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:03 PM

it still work? or not?

Never did.

#15 Ndivho

Ndivho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

guys by not trading during news release, you mean any news on economic calendar or the currency of that particulat country?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 60 seconds strategy, 80% itm, profitable strategy, forex, trading

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.