Hey Guys, I’m learning to code in MQL4 and am trying to develop EA’s to automate my two strategies to run on a VPS or dedicated PC.
There are a couple threads on this topic on BOE but the users and creators of those threads have long gone from BOE.
Anyways, I’ll throw this out there to see if anyone on BOE has been down this track before. Otherwise Ill check out some of the forex Forums.
1. What VPS is best? Subscription based or Free?
2. Pros and cons of VPS location. Is distance of VPS or dedicated PC from your broker’s server make any difference - e.g. I setup a dedicated PC at home but my broker’s server is on the other side of the world? I suspect there would be some latency issues? Which is better or more efficient?
3. Minimum machine specs for running multiple MT4’s
4. How to block prying eyes if using a VPS or dedicated PC?
5. Pros and cons of fully managed, part managed vs self-managed VPS
6. Other suggestions?
Cheers and have a nice one.