Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  higbyc1 : (21 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) ADX indicator
@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right

Photo

Trading Plan to gain 2.000 $/week

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

I want to share my new trading plan in binary options with the goal to consistently gain 2.000 $/week.

To get this result we need:

1. a trading strategy with 60% of wins
  2. an average payout of 80%
  3. 50 trades per day (250 trades per week)
  4. Invest 100$ per trade

250 trades x 100$ x (60% win x 80% payout – 40% lose) = 2.000$

Let’s discuss point by point:

1. Have a trading strategy with 60% is not so aggressive; personally I trade manually using only price patterns, Bollinger Bands, S/R
  2. With some brokers it’s not difficult to have 4-5 pairs with these payouts (even higher)
  3. Trading 60 seconds options (I trade maximum 5 minutes ones) with 4-5 pairs, I can have 50 trades in 2 hours
  4. I have allocated 10.000$ for risky investments, so 100$ represents 1% of my risky capital

Other simple rules:

• Start each week with an account of 2.000$
  • If during the day I gain 1.000$ I stop  trading
  • If during the day I lose 1.000$ I stop trading
  • If during the week I lose 2.000$ I stop trading for the week
  • At the end of the week I withdraw or deposit money in order to start next week with 2.000$

Why I prefer 60 seconds binary options?

• Psychologically I don’t like to have open positions
  • Binary Options have a definite maximum loss (with FX even with S/L you are not sure of the loss)
  • With a scalping strategy like mine, it’s almost impossible to gain with FX due to spreads

Sounds good?

Ciao,

Nicola  

#2 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:48 AM

sounds like absolute crap that a marketer would come up with such as using their email as their username to pick off noobs with stupid posts like this one  :mellow: I would ban you for this less than subtle marketing attempt... 

#1 60 sec trades are not for NEWBIES as they don't have any IMPULSE control to start with an get confused easy.

no need to go on as #1 will stop the 95% right there as they BLOW THEIR ACCOUNTS trying to reach such high number of trades. 

But last and foremost is do you have "TALENT" I do and can show live trades of trading the 60sec and make $ though I don't care about win %s only my capital at risk and frequency. I have never seen anybody with the "TALENT" to trade 60 secs and when I have they vanish as they don't need to promote their trading to anybody. But the trade frequency you speak of seems unattainable and only a IQoptions employee doing videos to market their broker would say such things!  :lol: because they want people to overtrade and blow their accounts so they can get paid by their employer *wink *wink

#3 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

sounds like absolute crap that a marketer would come up with such as using their email as their username to pick off noobs with stupid posts like this one  :mellow: I would ban you for this less than subtle marketing attempt... 

#1 60 sec trades are not for NEWBIES as they don't have any IMPULSE control to start with an get confused easy.

no need to go on as #1 will stop the 95% right there as they BLOW THEIR ACCOUNTS trying to reach such high number of trades. 

But last and foremost is do you have "TALENT" I do and can show live trades of trading the 60sec and make $ though I don't care about win %s only my capital at risk and frequency. I have never seen anybody with the "TALENT" to trade 60 secs and when I have they vanish as they don't need to promote their trading to anybody. But the trade frequency you speak of seems unattainable and only a IQoptions employee doing videos to market their broker would say such things!  :lol: because they want people to overtrade and blow their accounts so they can get paid by their employer *wink *wink

This is your personal opinion...

Which is by the way completely wrong  :)

#4 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

Ok so you are now in "SHOW OFF/PROVE" mode you get that right? Since you insist on this, show us PROOF not just a bunch of words and HYPE. What proof do you have and show us a video or at least screen shots of you making 50 trades in under 2 hours lol. Because that I would at least find entertaining. Honestly you are only focusing noobs on silly hype that distracts them from learning anything useful or at least SAFE... 

#5 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

Ok so you are now in "SHOW OFF/PROVE" mode you get that right? Since you insist on this, show us PROOF not just a bunch of words and HYPE. What proof do you have and show us a video or at least screen shots of you making 50 trades in under 2 hours lol. Because that I would at least find entertaining. Honestly you are only focusing noobs on silly hype that distracts them from learning anything useful or at least SAFE... 

You are right I am in training mode...

By the way, how can I use an alias instead of my email?

N

#6 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:41 AM

You can't now your email is your username lol. Which is great if you are trying to suck in sheep for signal/system you want to sell. The only thing I like about your post is you have "DEFINED PARAMETERS" you set in your post which indicates a PLAN. Having a trade plan is something all newbies should do. This includes setting a loss amount ahead of time for your downside. Next would be your method/system/way of trading to get 50 trades in two hours. Markets do not obey our desires so this imo is pure fantasy, you would be over trading and how you would achieve or sculpt those results will likely have you blowing up your funds very quickly in time. But beyond that do you have what it takes = TALENT to get above 60% win rates as you already know the average payout above 80% on binary.com ok good. This is where most will fail as they don't have any real stable method or experience to hold above 60% and often will break the downside rules and money management and just outright fail because they don't have the TALENT to hold above 60% over time. 

#7 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

I can agree with you that 50 trades in 2 hours are a lot... but if you have TALENT you can do.

But I think  that for a full day trader, 50 trades per day are not too many.

The real point is to have 60% win rate...

I want to underline 60% since in many posts here I see 70-80-90% target goals...

In other words what I want to say is that it would be definitely better have a system with a lot of trades and 60% win expectation, than to have a system with 80% win probability with 2 trades per week.

#8 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:53 AM

Let me give you a statistical example. This is from about 2 weeks ago, I defined my trade amount for the week stopped at 50 trades which was in balance for how I trade and how the market was moving very stable for 60 seconds and above average win rates that week. I topped out in the low 50 range on number of trades week over week. I broke the trades up between two brokers Binary.com and Markets World. I was at the same time showing a friend the difference in payouts one vs the other. To drive a point home. Now I am not your ordinary mouse, I have traded bins for a very long time and I know how to trade and do it very well. I know the statistical limits and challenges most will face from one end to the other because I have trained people to trade basically for free and no I don't do that and don't ask. In order for a trader to get above 100 trades a week which is possible they will sacrifice win rates because there will be a reckoning in balance. I already know in my own trading I will risk $1 to make between $1-$3 a week for each $1 of risk I have = DEFINED PARAMETERS - I know what I will lose and what I will make ahead of time before I ever click the first trade off. Here are my results for that week between the two brokers on 50 trades. Always think in terms of statistics this will help you be logical and focus on your OBJECTIVE = making $$$ 

Screen%2Bshot%2B2017-07-21%2Bat%2B8.43.0

#9 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:02 AM

Above all know this "Markets do not fit in a BOX of your desires!" this means for example using me and how I trade that last week I had about 5 1 min trades and mostly 5-10 min trades due to how the market was behaving in price action. I could see I was not going to do well so I simply waited. Most noobs will force their will on the market with disastrous results. Always be willing to listen to what the market is telling you. The worst thing you can do is be out of sync and trade what you want vs what is willing to be given. Next up Money Management! What form of MM will you use to compound your balance you can't just hold at a fixed 2k a week, you would never grow and well that is just plain stupid. MM is designed to increase profits when things are good and decrease losses when things are bad. So make sure to use a form of it that fits the style of what you are trading to maximize your growth potential. 

#10 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:03 AM

Very good results...

I think are different trading styles.

Since I'm not a full day trader, when I have time to trade I need to take all "acceptable" trades I see.

These are the results of my real account... now just 1$ per trade since I'm in training mode:

Date Beginning balance Trades Trade value Win Loss Null Total Gain Draw down % Win Ending balance Payout  17-Jul 100,00 22 1 10 11 1 -3,06 5 48% 96,94 79% 18-Jul 96,94 47 1 27 19 1 4,53 8 59% 101,47 87% 19-Jul 101,47 38 1 22 14 2 4,74 5 61% 106,21 85% 20-Jul 106,21 44 1 27 16 1 7,04 3 63% 113,25 85%

Maybe is just luck... maybe also some TALENT as you have.

#11 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

In the end statistics don't care your P/L over time will bare all this out. How you do over months/years statistically than you can talk. A few days weeks or even months don't say very much. How you do when you have a bad turn that is what makes the difference between a earner and a learner... If you want to become a professional/profitable trader over time here is a hint for you. DON'T get stuck into trying to win or focusing on your win % if you do this will act as MENTAL RESONANCE to cause you issues when you have bad spells. This causes most to martingale break rules go lizard brain and blow up their accounts and give up. Keeping balanced and logical is the goal... 

#12 Alessio1979

Alessio1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hi Nicola! Can you upload images of your strategy and tell us what currencies you use? Thanks

#13 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

Hi Nicola! Can you upload images of your strategy and tell us what currencies you use? Thanks

Today I'm watching: AUD/JPY (84%) , EUR/JPY (86%) , USD/CAD (88%) , AUD/CAD (85%) , USD/CHF (88%)  , PAIRS with payout.

My goal is many trades per day with 60% win rate.

Payout must be >80%

My trading style is almost made on PA (e.g. pinbars) with a look to S/R and Bollinger bands.

#14 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:28 AM

I disagree. I think these kind of post deserves more attention than those 80% 90% 100% ITM threads. And I see no marketing stunt anywhere. It's not abnormal to use email address as alias. And ofc one can change their username by asking the moderator. 

Okay, to comply with the thread, one point is miscalculated, The reality.

In reality,

1. one won't get consistent return % among brokers which is already discussed,
  2. and 50 trades is a overkill. 250 trades in a week is absolutely over kill.
  3. One can get the similar result only with 5 trades per day and 25 a week. Or even less. The risk is same, the reward is same. Just the trade size is higher. One shouldn't target for $2000 profit if he cannot risk at least that much.
  4. Psychological stress will kill the balance even before the profit comes.

• gangi22 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#15 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

I'm not sure 50 trades per day are too many.

Last hour I did 11 trades in  20 minutes (7 ITM).

Maybe is just luck...

If your trading style is CONSISTENT, I prefer to risk less and trade more.

#16 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

Great efforts.. I guess you can modify some rules/points for your mental/ psychlogical / investment healty..

I wonder,did you try to 50 trades, with live account ( live trade mean not a small stack i.e 1 $ ) at 2 hours until today ?

A person must know himself. You know, you r consistent trader. Sounds good but you know, all of us are a only human. Consistentcy with 50 trades in 2 hours, not logical to me..

Now noticed. And also trading with 60 sec trades, right ? Oh man...

#17 aji123

aji123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

@ are u new to trading? 50 trades a day is ridiculously much and will be exhausting which will or might lead to mistake.

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#18 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Is it more exhausting to have 50 trades of 60 seconds or to have 5 trades open all the day?

I agree that 50 trades could see a little bit aggressive.

Remember that I am in "training mode" so I want to be aggressive to understand better how my trading strategy works.

#19 ngus

ngus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:26 AM

I  close the week with:

- 174 trades

- win rate 58% (per day: 48% , 59% , 61% , 62% , 52%)

- avg payout 85%

- avg gain per 1€ trade: 0,075€ (my target is 0,100€)

Maybe just a lucky week.

Since I work, consider that I made the trades mainly from 9 to 10, during lunch time and after 17.

Ciao

#20 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:51 AM

You should do 3 trades a day rather than 50 trades a day.

$1000 per trade with 100% winning rate.

• gamb.t likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.