Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:44 AM) :D
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:43 AM) lets waiting then
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 05:36 AM) @manfloy :) EU need to oscillating at 1.2000 waiting for FOMC
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:19 AM) gonna lunch
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:19 AM) probably just too soon :(
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:18 AM) kicked out from the train
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:18 AM) https://gyazo.com/e9...01801bc96b5212d
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:12 AM) wow you are getting me hungry now, thinking about roasted duck where you need to cut the skin like that :)
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:11 AM) nice
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:10 AM) <_< turbulence lol
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 05:09 AM) have a nice Dax : https://s25.postimg....at_17_08_48.png lol
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:05 AM) wow tri congrats :)
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:48 AM) @mth2014 I will pm u soon.....
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:47 AM) @mth2014 fine sir, still with binary.com....
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 04:45 AM) @xplus How your trading today ?
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:42 AM) Uncle mth2014...... good day to you sir..
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 04:41 AM) thx :)
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 04:41 AM) @Tripack Nice..
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 04:40 AM) @xplus :)
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 04:38 AM) This is the kind of risk reward I like: https://imgur.com/OEqlbIw

Photo

You will never be successful

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

I think best system is own experience and no one cant give it for us, we must earn it.

I telling this because i feel that all experience already. i have tried more than 1000 of systems in this years. and i won 200% profit some days using some of them. that days i really appreciate who made that systems.

And same days i lost 400% from profit using same system. that days i blame same system that i really appreciate day before. And i left that system and moved to another one.

I did this same thing lot of time in my trading journey. I lost my money,time,family,job all. but i left one thing this all years. that is my trading experience.

But i not give up. Finally i turn back to my very mature 1st strategy that i left out long time ago without any success result. What a miracle happend, its working now.

"how is this happened ?"  i asked my self. Then i realized that old time i tried this mature system have all same market and tools. What was not, that is my experience.

Finally i had earned it.

So to beginners i wanted to tell from my story, never give up and no matter what happen collect that all experiences. But remember don't do same wrong again that you experienced before. And never ever invest money in trading that you cant effort to loss.

Regards

• ytsarik and nerka like this

#22 alpha24

alpha24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

Hi friends

you can read books on trading psychology by Dr.Ari Kiev -- Trading To Win

PM me I will send.

• ytsarik likes this

#23 ytsarik

ytsarik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:31 PM

Hi friends

you can read books on trading psychology by Dr.Ari Kiev -- Trading To Win

PM me I will send.

I will! Meanwhile I am reading Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. It's a fantastic book really! I can also send it, although it's on the web as well.

• BinaryOptionsTutordotcom, alpha24 and dkomarov like this

#24 dkomarov

dkomarov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBig Russia's Motherland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:15 PM

I will! Meanwhile I am reading Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. It's a fantastic book really! I can also send it, although it's on the web as well.

That's a great book. I also like it. I would recommend to read "The Disciplined Trader" as well. Also by Mark Douglas.
  • ytsarik likes this

"It's how u handle the losses and the setbacks that will ultimately determine your success as a trader"

Hubba Hubba

#25 alpha24

alpha24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

Thank you Bro really It is great book.winning state of of mind is great concept . its amazing.

• ytsarik likes this

#26 ytsarik

ytsarik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Some thoughts of a genius. From Mark Douglas, The Disciplined Trader

The following typical trading errors have a specific cause rooted in a thinking methodology that can be changed. 
1. Refusing to define a loss. 
2. Not liquidating a losing trade, even after you have acknowledged the trade's potential is greatly diminished. 
3. Getting locked into a specific opinion or belief about market direction. From a psychological perspective this is  equivalent to trying to control the market with your expectation of what it will do: "I'm right, the market is wrong." 
4. Focusing on price and the monetary value of a trade, instead of the potential for the market to move based on its behavior and structure.  
5. Revenge-trading as if you were trying get back at the market for what it took away from you.  
6. Not reversing your position even when you clearly sense a change in market direction.  
7. Not following the rules of the trading system. 
8. Planning for a move or feeling one building, but then finding yourself immobilized to hit the bid or offer, and therefore denying yourself the opportunity to profit. 
9. Not acting on your instincts or intuition.  
10.Establishing a consistent pattern of trading success over a period of time, and then giving your winnings back to the market in one or two trades and starting the cycle over again. 

Any thinking methodology requires a series of approaches to goals and problems. These approaches might be better described as mental techniques, even skills of thought application. For example, one such skill might be the ability to identify those conditions that are conducive to making a common trading error before it actually happens. Other techniques or skills include: 
1. Learning the dynamics of goal achievement so you can stay positively focused on what you want-not what you fear. 
2. Learning how to recognize the skills you need to progress as a trader and then stay focused on the development of those skills, instead of the money, which is merely a by-product of your skills. 
3. Learning how to adapt yourself to respond to fundamental changes in market conditions more readily. 
4. Identifying the amount of risk you are comfortable with - your "risk comfort level"-and then learn how to expand it in a way that is consistent with your ability to maintain an objective perspective of market activity. 
5. Learning how to execute your trades immediately upon your perception of an opportunity. 
6. Learning how to let the market tell you how much is enough, instead of assessing the potential from your personal value system of how much is enough. 
7. Learning how to structure your beliefs to control your perception of market movement. 
8. Learning how to achieve and maintain a state of objectivity. 
9. Learning how to recognize "true" intuitive information and then learning how to act on it consistently.

• BinaryOptionsTutordotcom likes this

#27 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Do not rely on other's guidelines, build your own.
I did not research on that guy, but in general you will find that many book writers, system sellers, indicator creators etc do have an extensive record about how many seminars they made etc, but not about how successful they really were trading own money...
  • neddihrehat, ytsarik, jesusrcc and 1 other like this

#28 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:16 PM

Some thoughts of a genius. From Mark Douglas, The Disciplined Trader

The following typical trading errors have a specific cause rooted in a thinking methodology that can be changed. 
1. Refusing to define a loss. 
2. Not liquidating a losing trade, even after you have acknowledged the trade's potential is greatly diminished. 
3. Getting locked into a specific opinion or belief about market direction. From a psychological perspective this is  equivalent to trying to control the market with your expectation of what it will do: "I'm right, the market is wrong." 
4. Focusing on price and the monetary value of a trade, instead of the potential for the market to move based on its behavior and structure.  
5. Revenge-trading as if you were trying get back at the market for what it took away from you.  
6. Not reversing your position even when you clearly sense a change in market direction.  
7. Not following the rules of the trading system. 
8. Planning for a move or feeling one building, but then finding yourself immobilized to hit the bid or offer, and therefore denying yourself the opportunity to profit. 
9. Not acting on your instincts or intuition.  
10.Establishing a consistent pattern of trading success over a period of time, and then giving your winnings back to the market in one or two trades and starting the cycle over again. 

Any thinking methodology requires a series of approaches to goals and problems. These approaches might be better described as mental techniques, even skills of thought application. For example, one such skill might be the ability to identify those conditions that are conducive to making a common trading error before it actually happens. Other techniques or skills include: 
1. Learning the dynamics of goal achievement so you can stay positively focused on what you want-not what you fear. 
2. Learning how to recognize the skills you need to progress as a trader and then stay focused on the development of those skills, instead of the money, which is merely a by-product of your skills. 
3. Learning how to adapt yourself to respond to fundamental changes in market conditions more readily. 
4. Identifying the amount of risk you are comfortable with - your "risk comfort level"-and then learn how to expand it in a way that is consistent with your ability to maintain an objective perspective of market activity. 
5. Learning how to execute your trades immediately upon your perception of an opportunity. 
6. Learning how to let the market tell you how much is enough, instead of assessing the potential from your personal value system of how much is enough. 
7. Learning how to structure your beliefs to control your perception of market movement. 
8. Learning how to achieve and maintain a state of objectivity. 
9. Learning how to recognize "true" intuitive information and then learning how to act on it consistently.

I like Mark Douglas and although he is no longer with us on the physical plane a lot of his books and methods live on. Here is my take on these type of things. Learn to use whatever helps you trade because the only thing that matters is if the information or guidance helps you. These ideas are not entirely just Mark Douglas's just like Steve Nison did not really invent candlestick theory ( he published it broadly here in the states maybe).  How much is your time worth to you is the question to ask yourself. When developing new skill sets you can spend years adapting by yourself but sometimes it is easier, faster and also probably cheaper when it comes to trading to pay for quality education that is valuable to you. This is just another take on this and I am aware of my difference of opinion on this with some people just trying to put both sides out there.

• ytsarik likes this

#29 kaneBETA

kaneBETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:56 AM

This thread is interesting because,

1. Many people will reject the impulse to read it just by having a glance at the title. :angry: :angry:
  2. Nevertheless, every damn idea you give is true ! :) :)

• ytsarik likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.