Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  kennisiu : (24 November 2017 - 12:37 AM) [url="https://ibb.co/hbeR8R"]https://ibb.co/hbeR8R[/url]
@  abdullah : (23 November 2017 - 11:21 PM) how can i add market news in my website?
@  abdullah : (23 November 2017 - 11:20 PM) how can add market news in my website?
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 10:05 AM) so far seems like, for options trading, simple SR lines for candle expiry seems to work the best for me, pointless to say ,I'm still far from being good at it...belief is the key to success :)
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) I wish I would know how to read 'em right and get just another approval for entry from them
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:35 AM) yes for sure.. this is power games.. of course this controlled.. by powerhouses..
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:33 AM) i am dreaming
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:33 AM) probably ... probably there are some groups who hands threshold and have a huge influence to market
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:32 AM) that why, when I explaining on how to use my trading tools (mostly indicators) I rarely called it 'trading system' but just 'setup' because this only 'technical analysis part' and not the whole trading systems.
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:30 AM) sometimes i am asking myself "do this market are controlled over some trasholds where you can take a sit and go , or you must be a banker lol, or to have a big isnight dunno
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:27 AM) yeah because trading only naked seems to be to naked lol , people around screaming that they trading naked and make money, i think am the guy who need some magic lol , so then you can add one indicator but yeah.... different people different attitude and understanding of behavior ,
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:22 AM) what your mentioning is only part of the 2nd step (technical analysis)
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:21 AM) @manfloy sorry for late response, parts of Trading System ? 1. Preparing and Collecting Reliable data sources, 2. Analyzing Process (fundamentally, technically and psychologically). 3. Risk and Money Management. 4. Decision making procedures 5. Maintenance and Recovery Process 6. Evaluations and Record Journal. 7. Research and Development.
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:07 AM) we have signal,equilibrium, velocity,acceleration, and apex like high low
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:02 AM) how many parts consist whole trading system ?
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 08:55 AM) @MTH2014 hi brother :)
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 08:54 AM) @manfloy Hi Brother..
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 08:42 AM) good evening gentlemens
@  kennisiu : (23 November 2017 - 08:10 AM) I will be uploading another video me live trading for 1 hour to see how much profit I can gain, stay tuned guys ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 03:17 AM) damn, I'm such a big hater of indicators,most likely because I don't know how to use them properly :D am not that good in pa, but I'm learning,so hopefully one day it will pay of good

Photo

You will never be successful

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:17 PM

POPULAR

There are tons of posts saying how you can become millionaire and how to gain the holy grail. But none of them are telling you the truth. The truth is, you will never be successful. Be it forex, binary or anything related, you are just wasting your time.

Before you go ahead and scroll or close this page just after reading these first few posts, just know that that's the exact reason you are not going to have success. What did you do? You are already bored, you don't want to read the stuff because you think you know what I'm going to tell you.

Come on,

• You never completed babypips school, 
  • You never follow discipline,
  • You never read psychological stuff,
  • You never demo anything too long,
  • You never spent your time understanding the charts,
  • You never tried to teach others of what you've learned,
  • You never had a money management,
  • You never learned about risk management,

If you never did any of these, how can I not say you are never going to be successful? You read these stuff online that successful people does this and that. Then you go around next 2 days trying to imitate them, then what happens? You find a new post and forget about the last one. Without consistency, you are bound to fail.

What you look for when you go to 60 seconds sub-forum? You don't look for indicator, you don't look for the next move, you just wish you found a way that'll let you win as you wish. You want whatever button you press on the trading terminal go as you predicted. You wish the river should follow as you wish. Ah, big wishes. Just think about how hundreds and thousands of people asks for the same wish. They all want the river to be flowing on their side. But the river can only go the direction it wants, unless someone big comes and digs it as they wish. Do you have the power to dig a river? If not, why wish for it? Why not just understand how the river works? 

Holy grail? Really? Like that's ever gonna be found someone like you who gives up and never learns, let alone practice. 

Ignorance and arrogance will only take you that far. If you give up too easily on every little step, you are not going to get up. Go and read Psychological posts, complete some school like babypips, understand the basics first. No matter what your family circumstances is, don't be afraid to read everything, then you are eligible to ask questions. Don't give up, always learn, and always practice.

See? What I'm telling is the same thing you've been told by others so many times that you got bored. Yet, you never did what needs to be done. Well, you will never be successful unless some miracle happens. Best of luck finding your success just like you found your next ferrari car in roadside in your dream. 

Don't go ahead without taking an action, reply what steps you'll take from now. You cannot prove how wrong I am by being successful without taking a step.

• swede, BinaryOptionsTutordotcom, Singh and 16 others like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#2 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Good stuff. I'm sure most won't even click on this link and just roll their eyes not even thinking about the reality. Glad you could come back and b*tch slap some members here living in a fad. This is the first time in months I've seen a post that doesn't start off with xyz % lol. Good to have a little change, hopefully to start some intelligent disccussion. ^

• Singh and techbabe like this

#3 Ambassador

Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

SPLENDIDLY DONE
  • totosapone likes this

#4 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

Well, we always need that 90% 'going nowhere' side to keep this financial business grow healthy... so, thanks God they don't listened to you...lol... :D

• Singh, janisroze and ZeusDCS like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#5 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:51 AM

I'm already successful trading bins, but not successful to find a good broker who honor the withdrawals...I think all brokers are scam except Nadex and Cantor Exchange which I can not use...

#6 !R!E-420

!R!E-420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:23 AM

@nedd did you remember doing some of those you mention before you quit half way through the 2 challenge thread you started?

#7 TW123

TW123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:09 AM

Great post man!

#8 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:44 AM

@nedd did you remember doing some of those you mention before you quit half way through the 2 challenge thread you started?

In my contests, I had the rule Where giving up was not a problem. But as you can see, giving up never brought me success on those contests. 

Well, it's not about the contests. It's more about life.

#9 Luketf

Luketf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

Then I guess this is the holy grail:

#10 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:28 AM

Then I guess this is the holy grail:

Finding success and holy grail are two different things I guess.

#11 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

Very simple ,understandable and logical words based on KNOWLEDGE through coundles screen hours and not only !!!!!!!!

Just respect mate !!!!!!

#12 JohnnyMch

JohnnyMch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:22 AM

Smart post. Honor your side of the deal and you'll find your wanted results. Nothing comes easy in the end.

#13 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:13 AM

Which step are you at?

Attached Files

• happyjas likes this

#14 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:57 AM

The real reason of this post was this. I am not showing any name, but you'll figure out the reason and you'll know you are doing well if you don't give up.

UakLN8n.png

Brothers, Try to read the situation. If you cannot read the situation, you cannot read the market either. It's all about perspective. Thanks for the good comments, but you've all missed the one vital thing of my post. Again, I've highlighted the words. 

Don't go ahead without taking an action, reply what steps you'll take from now. 

#15 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:14 AM

That is the best post yet on this board about trading from Ned! Very nice and I don't often do compliments. Imo you have the 80% who have impulse control issues and there is nothing you can do for them btw. I have seen this repeated over and over through the years. They simply are unable to deal with the self control/discipline aspect of trading, and are better off being told what to do step by step with supervision in working a day job. This is the vast majority it might even be higher than 80% but I want you to conceptualize this when you are talking to others about trading lol. Has nothing to do with anything else they are "LOSERS" and always will be because they can't control their "IMPULSES" in the trading arena or any risk/stress situation where they don't have a sheepherder watching over them.  <_<

• Mowgli likes this

#16 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:28 AM

Perfect !! I can see me there..

That is the best post yet on this board about trading from Ned! Very nice and I don't often do compliments. Imo you have the 80% who have impulse control issues and there is nothing you can do for them btw. I have seen this repeated over and over through the years. They simply are unable to deal with the self control/discipline aspect of trading, and are better off being told what to do step by step with supervision in working a day job. This is the vast majority it might even be higher than 80% but I want you to conceptualize this when you are talking to others about trading lol. Has nothing to do with anything else they are "LOSERS" and always will be because they can't control their "IMPULSES" in the trading arena or any risk/stress situation where they don't have a sheepherder watching over them.  <_<

#17 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

Yep, that's me.

Everything works in binary, unless you have proven that it doesn't.

#18 ytsarik

ytsarik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:19 PM

Neddi, thank you for the topic! And everyone - for sharing!

I won't tell you my story of not being successful because its a trivial one. But your post made me do three things:

1. Go back demo from struggling with live being not ready for live trading.

2. Stick to one strategy (which is HH style).

3. Write down the rules and try to abide by them. Get my trading diary and learn from every trade.

4. Go through the entire universe of the HH style thread on BOE and aggressively learn from what is written there.

If anyone is interested, here are the rules I have and work to stick to:

Part 1 is well known, but I'll repeat it.

General rules of trading The 5 Fundamental Truths of Trading:

1. Anything can happen.

2. You donโ€™t need to know what is going to happen next to make money.

3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of

variables that define an edge.

4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing

happening over another.

5. Every moment in the market is unique.

The 7 Principles of Consistency:

1. I objectively identify my edges.

2. I predefine the risk of every trade.

3. I completely accept the risk or I am willing to let go of the trade.

4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation.

5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me.

6. I continually monitor my susceptibility for making errors.

7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success

and, therefore, I never violate them.

Part 2 are MY PERSONAL trading rules

My rules

1.  No trade bypassing the algorithm! No unrecorded quick sneaky trade!

2.  No non-strategy trade! Follow the setup rules!

3.  No revenge trade!

4.  No overtrading! Follow the trading plan!

5.  Donโ€™t care for the outcome! Follow the strategy!

My trading plan

1.  Make 5 consecutive good setup trades per day at first. With no experiments or whatever.

2.  Separate any sort of experimenting and put it down separately. Experimenting should be within the strategy and setups!!!

3.  Make no more than total 10 trades per day.

4.  Monitor no more than 3 pairs at a time. Better 1 or 2.

My trading algorithm

1.  Check the asset

2.  Check LOD/HOD

3.  Check major SR

4.  Check the trend, longer term and current

5.  Check the oncoming setup

6.  Check the checklist for setup

7.  Do the trade

8.  Review and analyze the trade

9.  Learn from it

Part 3 are my strategy and setup checklists, I won't write them here as irrelevant.

So, thank you for the topic and sharing again!

• neddihrehat, Mowgli, HAWK and 1 other like this

#19 ytsarik

ytsarik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:02 AM

Hi everyone!

I've been working on my education and trades since the last post and wanted to share some stuff.

The good news is that I've been working hard. At least 2 hours a day, usually more. Went through 50+ pages of HH style thread, carefully putting down important stuff from there. Will have a whole book soon.

The bad thing is that I failed so far to comly with the rules outlined above. Still impatient, still making too much trades (demo, thanks God), still failing to run through the checklists. Discipline needs to be improved drastically otherwise I will get burned. However, I did manage to distinguish between rules-based and non-rules based trades. The rules-based trades gave me 66% ITM ratio which makes me hopeful. But I need to get rid of non-rules based trades.

The good thing is that I understood some information about myself. E.g., I cannot combine trading with any other activity. I need to be fully focused and concentrated on one thing. The only thing I can do simultaneously is reading educational forex stuff.

Besides, I will also need to alter my rules, both general and the setups - enrich them with some stuff from HH thread. So, the journey goes on.

• Mowgli likes this

#20 alpha24

alpha24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

that's me also and thank you bro I was thinking to give up. My problem was non consistency was forcing to search for holy grail.My system is honest but I wasn't,

Thanks a lot. 

• ytsarik likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.