Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  nkotb6 : (21 February 2020 - 02:37 PM) thanks for your reply
@  David : (20 February 2020 - 01:38 PM) i'm not sure yet -- if i do i will have an announcement ya
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 11:20 AM) @David I am sure you are going to write an announcement at some point on this page
@  nkotb6 : (20 February 2020 - 10:37 AM) David, have you got the official date on when you shut down BOE?
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:38 AM) very nice, i will have to check them out!
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:37 AM) my 15k was actually supposed to be 12 and the 18 was supposed to be 15k
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) bet365 the way to go ... they add a little more if you hit parlays
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:36 AM) oh cool
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) and betway
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:35 AM) bet365
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) who are you using, bovada?
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:30 AM) i always come out learning something new about the other
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) but i mean every year i go into trading than into football and back into trading
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) since thats everyday
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) which i didn't mind because ftb was once a week ... i'm trying to figure something out for college hoops and its wayy more work
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:29 AM) haha yea, that shit takes a lot of time im sure
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) Love it
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) but i was doing it caveman style as so my developer says... in putting spreads and totals manually... literally starting sometime in the evening staying up til 5am
@  David : (19 February 2020 - 09:28 AM) daaaang!
@  dth : (19 February 2020 - 09:27 AM) yeah 500 on a 5 gamer = 15k plus 300 on a 6 gamer = 18k

Photo

Go Markets au

Broker

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

Hello friends, I have not been writing here for some time. Not long ago, I talked to Go Markets. I have an account in clmfx (I think they are the same company but with some differences). It seems to be that Go Markets has no time restrictions, and positions can be opened day and night with a good return (between 75% and 80% in 1, 2 and 5 minute operations). It is supposed to be a regulated and secure Broker. I write in case anyone has OPINIONS about him and EXPERIENCES, and also if you has made withdrawals of money. (I did with clmfx, but I'm always slowly taking out, I never leave much quantity, I do not like that).

thank you for your attention, And I leave the broker's link in case anyone interests:  (https://www.gomarkets.com.au/)

Note: I am not affiliated with that or any broker, and I never will be, in fact I write here because I wanted to know users' experiences.

REGARDS

#2 Alessio1979

Alessio1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:22 AM

I want to share my experience. I'm not an affiliate.
I have been trading with this broker for 2 years and I have never had any problems with the payments. I am not able to provide experience with expert advisor, but the mt4 platform is fast and accurate, and in "live" the connection is very stable. What's important .... Payments in 2/3 business days are accurate.
Hello friends

#3 Alanmia

Alanmia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

Good broker, no i am not an affiliate, but i received an email this morning saying 60sec trade amounts has been capped from 250$ to 75$.

#4 Alanmia

Alanmia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

https://gyazo.com/88...83a69eaabc297d4

#5 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

Thanks for opinions..really from 250 to 75?? Why?? You were makingca lot money??
  • yassou likes this

#6 Olga2

Olga2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

A while ago i had some question(s) to them. Maybe it was on the chat. And later i got a reply in my email, probably because on the chat they didn't know everything. After this, they started sending me unwanted news letters or such. Not so nice, without my permission. 

• ghbdr likes this

#7 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

A while ago i had some question(s) to them. Maybe it was on the chat. And later i got a reply in my email, probably because on the chat they didn't know everything. After this, they started sending me unwanted news letters or such. Not so nice, without my permission. 

The problem is that we almost never pay attention to their entire rules and agreements, when we sign up with a broker, we give our ok to all those conditions without een reading that...

;)

PS: BTW, I opened a demo account with them, unfortunately it's time limited (30 days only) but I'm still in doubt to go with them or with GDMfx or with Iq Options...

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks

#8 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

The problem is that we almost never pay attention to their entire rules and agreements, when we sign up with a broker, we give our ok to all those conditions without een reading that...

;)

PS: BTW, I opened a demo account with them, unfortunately it's time limited (30 days only) but I'm still in doubt to go with them or with GDMfx or with Iq Options...

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks

Just choose one!

You mentioned in another post you don't have the money to just open and compare, then take IQ as it has the lowest deposit of $10.

• yassou likes this

#9 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Just choose one!

You mentioned in another post you don't have the money to just open and compare, then take IQ as it has the lowest deposit of $10.

Hi Ewa,

I did mention what you read but I also mentioned that IQ doesn't suit my strategy as they don't have that feature to let you ttrade, for es., the exact 5 mn, but they give you that puchase time so I find myself trading always less...

Second thing, I'm looking for a broker that trade directly from MT4, coze I do my analisys there and it would be much easier to enter the trade fast enough as soon as

I get my trigger point, you see what I mean...

Thanks

PS: Now I think which broker I'm going with...

#10 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:20 AM

Solidary Markets has mt4 trading and very small deposit

• yassou likes this

#11 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:28 AM

solidaty market seems ok even 1 cent minimum seems very nice, can martingale pretty easy

but not much review

#12 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

Ewa and LorenzoPP,

Did you have any experience with them ? I mean solidary market...

#13 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

Ewa and LorenzoPP,

Did you have any experience with them ? I mean solidary market...

Ask Sanz50 , I think he uses this broker, I also have a micro account with them, but that's good for learning, not for profit ...

• yassou likes this

#14 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

Nope..but I will registed with them in the near future.

#15 yassou

yassou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

Nope..but I will registed with them in the near future.

Fine, let's know how it goes then

Good luck ;)

#16 green777

green777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location9ja

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

Today's chat with gomarkets.

Klavs
• For the 5 major binary pairs: AUDUSD.bo, USDJPY.bo, USDCHF.bo, GBPUSD.bo and EURUSD.bo, you can trade up to $500 per trade if that trade is 5 minute expire time or above.
• For any another pairs, the maximum investment is $250 per trade except 1-minute trades, the maximum on those is $75
• There is a $1000 total investment limit at any one time
• Maximum number of trades is 20 unless the overall investment limit has been reached

#17 green777

green777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location9ja

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Solidary Markets. Read: http://www.binaryopt...am/#entry112020

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Broker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.