Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  kennisiu : (24 November 2017 - 12:37 AM) [url="https://ibb.co/hbeR8R"]https://ibb.co/hbeR8R[/url]
@  abdullah : (23 November 2017 - 11:21 PM) how can i add market news in my website?
@  abdullah : (23 November 2017 - 11:20 PM) how can add market news in my website?
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 10:05 AM) so far seems like, for options trading, simple SR lines for candle expiry seems to work the best for me, pointless to say ,I'm still far from being good at it...belief is the key to success :)
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 10:03 AM) I wish I would know how to read 'em right and get just another approval for entry from them
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:35 AM) yes for sure.. this is power games.. of course this controlled.. by powerhouses..
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:33 AM) i am dreaming
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:33 AM) probably ... probably there are some groups who hands threshold and have a huge influence to market
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:32 AM) that why, when I explaining on how to use my trading tools (mostly indicators) I rarely called it 'trading system' but just 'setup' because this only 'technical analysis part' and not the whole trading systems.
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:30 AM) sometimes i am asking myself "do this market are controlled over some trasholds where you can take a sit and go , or you must be a banker lol, or to have a big isnight dunno
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:27 AM) yeah because trading only naked seems to be to naked lol , people around screaming that they trading naked and make money, i think am the guy who need some magic lol , so then you can add one indicator but yeah.... different people different attitude and understanding of behavior ,
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:22 AM) what your mentioning is only part of the 2nd step (technical analysis)
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 09:21 AM) @manfloy sorry for late response, parts of Trading System ? 1. Preparing and Collecting Reliable data sources, 2. Analyzing Process (fundamentally, technically and psychologically). 3. Risk and Money Management. 4. Decision making procedures 5. Maintenance and Recovery Process 6. Evaluations and Record Journal. 7. Research and Development.
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:07 AM) we have signal,equilibrium, velocity,acceleration, and apex like high low
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 09:02 AM) how many parts consist whole trading system ?
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 08:55 AM) @MTH2014 hi brother :)
@  MTH2014 : (23 November 2017 - 08:54 AM) @manfloy Hi Brother..
@  manfloy : (23 November 2017 - 08:42 AM) good evening gentlemens
@  kennisiu : (23 November 2017 - 08:10 AM) I will be uploading another video me live trading for 1 hour to see how much profit I can gain, stay tuned guys 😉😉😉
@  Abdul777 : (23 November 2017 - 03:17 AM) damn, I'm such a big hater of indicators,most likely because I don't know how to use them properly :D am not that good in pa, but I'm learning,so hopefully one day it will pay of good

Photo

Finding Pattern with Thomas Bulkowski FREE Pattern Finder