Disclaimer and Warning.
1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.
2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’ as is and with your own risk.
3. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file
4. Past performance could not guarantee future result.
5. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,
and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.
First as usual please sorry for my bad broken English..
I received several PM asking about how to fix 'bugs' of MT4 build 1090 (Indicators not show up visually , after loaded to chart)..
I decide to create thread here so, I don't need to always repeat the answer..
This 'fix' work for Indicators with mql4 file type and actually the problem of this MT4 build 1090 came from this type of indicator files, that failed to compile correctly into ex4 file type.
So, if you load your indicator into chart, and nothing happened or only partially show up, and you check in data window, the values show up there then probably you need to follow this steps;
1. Modify your indicator by right click on its name and select 'Modify' from your navigator sub windows
2. after your Meta Editor window open, go to the bottom of the program code list
3. add new comment line, for example : //1234 then press 'Save' and press 'Compile'
4. then erase that new comment line (//1234) to make the file back to original , then again press 'Save' and press 'Compile'..
5. and that's it, hopefully this could 'fix' your MT4 build 1090 Indicators graphical problem
Have a nice week end