Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/fb...5365ba28f7e3a25
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:12 AM) i expect to get stuck big time next month lol

Photo

Flow with the river

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 KIMO

KIMO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

@Saileshm thank you man

#22 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:40 AM

Insta favourite, I just love clear charts and this looks amazing :wub:

#23 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

UNDER DEVELOPMENT

screenshot_173.png

MTH

PS. 1 day testing with week end fake movement from binary.com volatility index . so far 0 OTM but not proof anything.. let try this in real market next monday with real assets..

• Singh, teodomiro, xplus and 4 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#24 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

Great topic thanks to shaileshm and mth2014, i was working with Heatmap too with impresive results. Im in.

#25 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

UNDER DEVELOPMENT

screenshot_173.png

MTH

PS. 1 day testing with week end fake movement from binary.com volatility index . so far 0 OTM but not proof anything.. let try this in real market next monday with real assets..

MTH, can you share the settings? I want to use it for mt4.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#26 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

Great topic thanks to shaileshm and mth2014, i was working with Heatmap too with impresive results. Im in.

hi sanz, please share your ideas and templates here.

#27 Sanz50

Sanz50

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

nice start of the market

Attached Files

• Attached File  789.png   399.63KB   9 downloads

• dagamaster17 likes this

#28 Sanz50

Sanz50

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

hi sanz, please share your ideas and templates here.

Sure mate will do, im testing the template of mth2014 right now,

#29 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

Is there any difference between this indicator and BK Fan?

They look likes similar to me with the same info.

In trending market I guess they will work very well showing the trend but in ranging are poor. Isn't it?

What these 2 indicators have better than many over here?

Are they able to shown a new trend very early better than MA cross?

Are they able to show reversal entries clearly and early?

Are they able to show ranging market clearly so we can avoid to fall into it?

To me doesn't look like but maybe I'm wrong. 

Let's see.

Cheers

#30 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

Is there any difference between this indicator and BK Fan?

They look likes similar to me with the same info.

In trending market I guess they will work very well showing the trend but in ranging are poor. Isn't it?

What these 2 indicators have better than many over here?

Are they able to shown a new trend very early better than MA cross?

Are they able to show reversal entries clearly and early?

Are they able to show ranging market clearly so we can avoid to fall into it?

To me doesn't look like but maybe I'm wrong. 

Let's see.

Cheers

Great questions but please dont expect a holy grail from me! :)

I started this thread while I was having a dicsussion with some of my colleagues here and I was trying to explain a concept. That time it was more about looking at the market in a different way. This is something which I tried to explain in my first post.

BK fan is GMMA. the different types of averages give you different info. And those averages when represented as heatmap shows a easy way to read the current state of market. Check out the link of MTH I gave before. He has shown some examples of how to read different averages.

GMMA is not included in this one I guess. Maybe someone can ask mladen to add gmma in next version.

#31 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

@ Shaileshm, your tpl with hundreds EMA killing my MT4

Yes, both averages rainbow and averages heatmap really heavy resources eaters....

but if you just trade bins with short TF expiry like this M5 or M1, then you don't need 100.000 bars on your charts, mostly you only need the last 1000 bars.

every calculation type of averages inside these indicators , has its own nested loop, so this could also influence the platform resources needed..

So if you like you could set your max bars in history and in the chart into smaller values.. betwwen 5000 to 10000 bars is enough..

and will make your MT4 run lighter..

screenshot_174.png

hope it help

MTH

• zozon, xplus and shaileshm like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#32 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

POPULAR

TOO MANY ARROWS - TOO EARLY CHRISTMAS...  LOL

So, this is my 2nd template for this heatmap rainbow system.., for MT4,  while for MT5 I will test it further first..

This template will flooding you with too many arrows.. and signals but forget it, later I will try to explaining on how to read this averages heatmap and rainbow in relation with that 'one more average MACD(omacd) and all that arrows and circle and dots...lol

Too Early Christmas.. yes  this could become too early Christmas gift  you could find out the golden eggs, or more better if you could catch the golden duck..lol

So here we go.. and enjoy.. and no complaint.. and just do your own homework..
MTH

screenshot_176.png

You need to download

Averages rainbow 1.04 and Averages rainbow (heatmap) 1.04 and averages - mtf - alerts 9.0 indicators from previous posts  

and also bellow indicators to make this template work perfectly

Attached File  Symbol changer - limited 1.2.ex4   17.24KB   172 downloads

Attached File  iclock_mod1.ex4   17.78KB   156 downloads

Attached File  bb omacd nrp mtf alerts labels.ex4   67.59KB   192 downloads

and this is the template

Attached File  ! MTH2014 Avg Heat Rain - too early christmas.tpl   874.51KB   183 downloads

• devhie, Singh, kalc and 7 others like this

#33 Sanz50

Sanz50

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

TOO MANY ARROWS - TOO EARLY CHRISTMAS...  LOL

So, this is my 2nd template for this heatmap rainbow system.., for MT4,  while for MT5 I will test it further first..

This template will flooding you with too many arrows.. and signals but forget it, later I will try to explaining on how to read this averages heatmap and rainbow in relation with that 'one more average MACD(omacd) and all that arrows and circle and dots...lol

Too Early Christmas.. yes  this could become too early Christmas gift  you could find out the golden eggs, or more better if you could catch the golden duck..lol

So here we go.. and enjoy.. and no complaint.. and just do your own homework..
MTH

screenshot_176.png

You need to download

Averages rainbow 1.04 and Averages rainbow (heatmap) 1.04 and averages - mtf - alerts 9.0 indicators from previous posts  

and also bellow indicators to make this template work perfectly

attachicon.gifSymbol changer - limited 1.2.ex4

attachicon.gificlock_mod1.ex4

attachicon.gifbb omacd nrp mtf alerts labels.ex4

and this is the template

attachicon.gif! MTH2014 Avg Heat Rain - too early christmas.tpl

Thanks for share your template, soo many arrows will test it.

#34 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:15 AM

If you change Average type to hull ma in heat map zone was repainting past 1 or 2 candle. 

Attached File  Capture.PNG   9.44KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Capture1.PNG   7.57KB   5 downloads

#35 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

Sorry to say this but standard average repainting too

Attached File  Capture.PNG   10.47KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Capture 2.PNG   11.1KB   3 downloads

#36 Sanz50

Sanz50

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

Sorry to say this but standard average repainting too

attachicon.gifCapture.PNGattachicon.gifCapture 2.PNG

Mate im sorry you dont know how to use the indicators. If you like an indicator that dont repaint and tell you 100% the truth, i  have news for you, that indi dont exist.

#37 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

Mate im sorry you dont know how to use the indicators.

may be. but i know back test will be fail because above reason. any way nice indicator for long expiry. im done. thank you :)

#38 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:50 AM

may be. but i know back test will be fail because above reason. any way nice indicator for long expiry. im done. thank you :)

the hull heatmap average repaints because the hull average is a repainting. i just rechecked with ema. it repaints only on current candle not after close. Anyways repainting or not is not the main issues with heatmap because the final entry has to be done by some other means.

• devhie, Edward, KIMO and 1 other like this

#39 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

Gee.. of course they will be 'repainting'..  the current candlestick also repaint.. , I could create static arrows but that mean lagging.. , leading arrows (a.k.a current candle arrows) will be less accurate but as I mentioning b4 you can't trade by looking at candle by candle, you must look as a whole concept.. especially on this rainbow and heatmap..  because this is an effort to look at market behavior and not only current candle..

and since this is on bins 5 minutes strategy sub forum, so we will look at candlesticks patterns and reactions of 5 minutes candles..

later I will try to explaining how to deal with trending or range bound markets..

MTH

• devhie, Singh, ariefkusumo and 4 others like this

#40 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

and since this is on bins 5 minutes strategy sub forum, so we will look at candlesticks patterns and reactions of 5 minutes candles..

later I will try to explaining how to deal with trending or range bound markets..

MTH

I have asked tripack to move the thread to strategy development section. So please feel free to use a TF and expiry of you choice. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.