Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:22 AM) okey
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:21 AM) i know dh high made today LOL
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) we will know soon what ny session has in mind.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:20 AM) so their is resistance there, because yesterday and today did not manage to break
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) then dh very near
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:19 AM) i think price stayed a bit below yesterday, so pdh and wh should be together
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) daily high low is just the high low of today, based on your broker open
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) lol. daily high is always made today.
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:18 AM) not good opportunity?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) weekly high was made today okey, but DH ?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:17 AM) and what about daily high?
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) i will start to watch and learn these points
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:13 AM) thank you!
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) so you have to check
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) if the weekly high was made yesterday, yes then it is a level
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:08 AM) well, in case this high was made today
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) they do not represent a level as the previous (P) levels do. Price did not turn there before.
@  traderpusa : (21 August 2018 - 06:07 AM) well, they have no meaning except to inform you that a new high was made
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 06:00 AM) https://i.imgur.com/PA1NITj.png
@  Bigindoda : (21 August 2018 - 05:56 AM) i will try to short the euro at WH/DH, what do you think? a rarely use this WH/DH/DO but i try it

Photo

Flow with the river

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

POPULAR

Hi all,

As we all know , market is liquid. Sometimes its thick and viscous and sometimes its very fluid and the changes between those phases can be very fast or slow. And most of the indicators fail to show this fluidity and transition.

Here is something which was coded by the great coder mladen after my request. He added so many more things and made it all available for free. Thanks to the man. I am attaching the indi. Its very easy to read as I show in a example below.

b68f3bfb01.png

Hopefully looking at the chart this way will benefit your trading.

Cheers!

Attached Files

• tradesmart, Singh, Alfred and 17 others like this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#2 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hi shaileshm Nice indicator. thanks for share. Can you tell me is that repaint after candle closed ?

Regards

#3 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:36 AM

Can you tell me is that repaint after candle closed ?

Not the standard averages that I use. But there are simply so many things there and I havent checked all of them. If certain averaging methods allow repainting then it will repaint.

I am not posting any rules for entry here because there can just so many ways it can be used and numerous strats can be built on it.

Check out some of the posts of MTH2014 to get some ideas

http://www.binaryopt...ssion/?p=122593

• Edward likes this

#4 Edward

Edward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:02 AM

Not the standard averages that I use. But there are simply so many things there and I havent checked all of them. If certain averaging methods allow repainting then it will repaint.

I am not posting any rules for entry here because there can just so many ways it can be used and numerous strats can be built on it.

Check out some of the posts of MTH2014 to get some ideas

http://www.binaryopt...ssion/?p=122593

Sorry for asking but i wanted to know about heat map indicator. So if it same to rainbow lines i think it non repainting at default values. any way i will check it monday. Thanks mate.

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:03 AM

Sorry for asking but i wanted to know about heat map indicator. So if it same to rainbow lines i think it non repainting at default values. any way i will check it monday. Thanks mate.

yes, heatmap is same as rainbow, just a different way of looking at it. And a good alternative to all the oscillators which are normally there. :)

• Edward likes this

#6 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:45 AM

Just example , create your own setting that fit your style..

resep_ketupat_ketan_gurih.png

MTH

Attached Files

• Singh, Alfred, teodomiro and 6 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#7 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:51 AM

Hi MTH, I think you are the right man who can explain all the averages and how to use them and what strategy could be applied with each of them. Please share some of your knowledge here.

• MTH2014 likes this

#8 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:36 AM

If you have binary.com account and their MT5 platform

then you could try / practice on the week end, using the MT5 platform and the volatility index instrument

you can test spot fx (OTC) or from their web platform, you could try BO.. base on this averages heatmap and rainbow..

Here is the MT5 indicators version

all goes to MQL5 / Indicators folder;

Attached File  averages 9.0.ex5   168.9KB   102 downloads

Attached File  Averages heatmap.ex5   101.45KB   86 downloads

Attached File  Averages heatmap.mq5   20.84KB   77 downloads

Attached File  Averages rainbow.ex5   102.46KB   84 downloads

Attached File  Averages rainbow.mq5   20.37KB   74 downloads

this tpl goes to MQL5 / Profiles / Templates folder;

Attached File  ! MTH2014 Averages Rainbow and heatmap dark.tpl   108.64KB   80 downloads

Have a nice week end

MTH

• Alfred, xplus, rider2025 and 5 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#9 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:01 AM

Thanks for sharing

#10 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:04 AM

If you take every candle on 85% payout then this would have been an incredible result.

Just example , create your own setting that fit your style..

MTH

Call me James  ;)

#11 KIMO

KIMO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

Hello guys!!

@ Shaileshm could you please share your template or show the parameters?

Regards!

#12 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Only slightly changed, thank you guys ...

Yic59wF.jpg

• xplus and Rockweli like this

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

Hello guys!!

@ Shaileshm could you please share your template or show the parameters?

Regards!

Attaching this template.

cbaf99d423.png

I have added a roofing stochastic to help pick up the turning points.By its property, the roofing stochastic does not like to stay obos for too long. So the moment it hits the obos region one can take the reversal (depending on other conditions) without waiting for for the stochastic to cross back from obos. This helps take care of the lag.

The settings are only for demonstration. One should experiment more with all the parameters and work out various strategies.

Attached Files

• fantuz and KIMO like this

#14 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

@ Shaileshm, your tpl with hundreds EMA killing my MT4

#15 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

@ Shaileshm, your tpl with hundreds EMA killing my MT4

thats one of the reasons i asked to play around with settings. :P

try this one on both for example.

cc4dd5c266.png

if its still heavy then try (4, 25) or (5,20) maybe.

#16 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:33 PM

with this settings it looks almost same and is much lighter

cc7e98265f.png

#17 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:50 PM

I put it in the Patient variation instead BK Fan, it is lite, but it looks like a Christmas tree...

5lSs0ed.jpg

PS: your Roofing_stochastic.mq4 is not working on my MT4, I do not know why ...

#18 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

PS: your Roofing_stochastic.mq4 is not working on my MT4, I do not know why ...

then try ex4 instead.

Attached Files

• zozon likes this

#19 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:12 AM

Only slightly changed, thank you guys ...

Yic59wF.jpg

Nice setup zozon. I think this tools enough for get right decisions. woodie was nicely showing path infront of heat map zones. what we want more for trade. thank you this is great system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :) 

Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

#20 Rockweli

Rockweli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Locationsri lanka

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

Thank you shaileshm & mth2014 for share this great tool for community. Also we want to thanks  mr.mladen  for make this. And if you dont mind i can share some systems later after test using this tool.

Thanks again this is really helpful indicator i found ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

• shaileshm, merka and KIMO like this

"Can you smell what the Rock Weli is cooking"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.