Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 September 2018 - 04:09 AM) Good morning, traderpuse, did you trade today?
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM) Good morning
@  sgfn01 : (19 September 2018 - 06:49 PM) maksim
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:39 AM) later, bit busy now, just dropping by
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) could you post it?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) +108 nice
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) no time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) not time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) but needed massive recode of the ea lol
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) i am +108 today.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:28 AM) looks good
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) oil news...
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:49 AM) any comment tp? :)
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:48 AM) this my two unning trades: UJ: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png and UC: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:46 AM) oh thanks
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/2a...bbc70e08158e298
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) brexit
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 06:52 AM) what happend with GU?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) :angry:
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) no time to trade :( but there is lot of good opportunity..

Photo

HGI Indicator for Forex and Binary Options

Arrow Forex Binary Options Accurate

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys, 

I wanted to share a trading strategy/indicator with you. I have found it to be very accurate, easily in access of 75% ITM if you follow the rules. First, I am NOT the creator of this strategy/ indicator. This is a creation of Steve Hopwood and forum member that goes by the name nanningbob over at the SteveHopwood forum. Second, I know some of you are going to see the name of the indicator and freak out. I will leave this quote directly from the creator. "HGI stands for Holy Grail Indicator. Now that does not mean it it 100% accurate but that it finally attains my goals I set out to do years ago with my 10.xxx series." With that out of the way, lets move on to the actual indicator. 

I have attached screen shots of what the indicator looks like on your charts on two different time frames, the 5M and the 4H. I have also attached the PDF file that describes the indicator in detail, how it was created, why it is the way it is and EXACTLY how to use it. It is 37 pages long so clearly not something that was half ass created. 

**Important Note**  I have found this through my own personal trading experience using this system. When the Big Green/Red trend arrows appear, WAIT until the candle closes, change to another time frame and back again real quick and make sure the arrow stays where it is. If it does, take the trade, if not don't. 

The Yellow wave lines mean the end of a trend and you should exit your position. The Blue wave lines mean the start of a new trend is imminent. 

ZCCAYNl.png

elhLLLu.png

Attached Files

• TripleZ and andreyt like this

#2 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:33 AM

I remember sawn a similar thread here in this forum as well.

Thanks

#3 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

I remember sawn a similar thread here in this forum as well.

Thanks

Sure thing. 

#4 siimduud

siimduud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:37 AM

Yeah, there's another thread here if you're interested : http://www.binaryopt...te-bo-strategy/

#5 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:41 AM

My fault then, did not see that post. If anything, maybe this post can help add to the other one and let any new people on this forum know it exists. 

• samhutch likes this

#6 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

Does this indicator have any expiry date built in?

Thanks

#7 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

Does this indicator have any expiry date built in?

Thanks

Yes it does, I think its like every 8 months or something like that, maybe longer. Never really timed it.  All you have to do is go to the forum and download it again. It's easy

• merka likes this

#8 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

the arrows repaint if you change time frame.

#9 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

What rules are you using for BO?

#10 mose

mose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

if i could make those arrows non repainting it could be very helpful to me

#11 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:05 AM

the arrows repaint if you change time frame.

Which is why I said **Important Note**  I have found this through my own personal trading experience using this system. When the Big Green/Red trend arrows appear, WAIT until the candle closes, change to another time frame and back again real quick and make sure the arrow stays where it is. If it does, take the trade, if not don't. 

#12 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

What rules are you using for BO?

They entry rules are the same as they would be if you were trading Forex. The expiry time for 5M charts should be 10 minutes minimum, but I personally would go with 15 min+

Make sure you read the PDF that I attached to the first post. It will tell you all you need to know about this system.  

#13 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

For those of you asking about repainting. Part of this indicator is based off of a Slope, with means it uses trend to find reversals. It is also the reason I said this in the first post **Important Note**  I have found this through my own personal trading experience using this system. When the Big Green/Red trend arrows appear, WAIT until the candle closes, change to another time frame and back again real quick and make sure the arrow stays where it is. If it does, take the trade, if not don't.  

Once arrow stays where it is, they ITM results are very high. 

• Alfred, merka and andreyt like this

#14 Pabs

Pabs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUNITED KINGDOM

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

by the time that you do that the price will escape and it will be to late to take the trade or will be not?

#15 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

by the time that you do that the price will escape and it will be to late to take the trade or will be not?

No Pabs, it wont be to late. It takes less than 2 seconds at the start of the next candle. As long as you are not trying this during a high impact news event the price change will be next to nothing. 

#16 Pabs

Pabs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUNITED KINGDOM

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

ok thanks for the response I shall try this on monday and see what the results are thanks!

#17 Trade_King

Trade_King

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

ok thanks for the response I shall try this on monday and see what the results are thanks!

Sure thing Pabs. Happy Trading.

#18 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:35 PM

whats with the blue and gold wavy lines? in the pdf there is only gold.

#19 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Opps my bad i reread the post and got it.

"The Yellow wave lines mean the end of a trend and you should exit your position. The Blue wave lines mean the start of a new trend is imminent."

• Trade_King likes this

#20 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:09 AM

Yes it does, I think its like every 8 months or something like that, maybe longer. Never really timed it. All you have to do is go to the forum and download it again. It's easy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, Forex, Binary Options, Accurate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.