Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:56 AM) @traderpusa
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:55 AM) tp how is going on sir ?
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:44 AM) :D
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:43 AM) lets waiting then
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 05:36 AM) @manfloy :) EU need to oscillating at 1.2000 waiting for FOMC
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:19 AM) gonna lunch
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:19 AM) probably just too soon :(
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:18 AM) kicked out from the train
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:18 AM) https://gyazo.com/e9...01801bc96b5212d
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:12 AM) wow you are getting me hungry now, thinking about roasted duck where you need to cut the skin like that :)
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 05:11 AM) nice
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:10 AM) <_< turbulence lol
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 05:09 AM) have a nice Dax : https://s25.postimg....at_17_08_48.png lol
@  manfloy : (20 September 2017 - 05:05 AM) wow tri congrats :)
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:48 AM) @mth2014 I will pm u soon.....
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:47 AM) @mth2014 fine sir, still with binary.com....
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 04:45 AM) @xplus How your trading today ?
@  xplus : (20 September 2017 - 04:42 AM) Uncle mth2014...... good day to you sir..
@  Tripack : (20 September 2017 - 04:41 AM) thx :)
@  MTH2014 : (20 September 2017 - 04:41 AM) @Tripack Nice..

Photo

Binary Options Live Webinars on YouTube - Free For All

price action introduction webinar binary options

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

Binary Options Live Webinars on YouTube - Free For All

On a monthly basis, I do at least one Live Webinar on my YouTube Channel - CommuniTraders-Live

There are also already pre-recorded Webinars available. The introduction part is usually similar, covering basics but

then I usually take some questions or cover some charting. For example last time we spoke about "targets" using different timeframes

to find the ultimate point of entry and finding patterns in general and I also got questions about news trading, brokers and more.

To tune in, simply visit our channel and subscribe and be there at the right time**! If you miss it, you can watch it shortly after the webinar has ended

because YouTube automatically uploads them on the channel. ** Webinar Times and Dates will be announced here in the forum!

There are also many videos in the Price Action Playlist that will definitely boost your trading skills.
In addition, strategy and tool reviews and tutorials can also be found but my own personal focus and recommendation

is the Price Action education itself. I will post in this thread when I plan the next Live Webinar (usually I schedule them for the last week of the month).

Some of the topics I have covered in the Price Action Playlist are:

Trading Breakouts

Drawing Support and Resistance Lines

Using Patterns (Shapes like triangles or rectangles)

Setting up Targets

Importance of Timing

Multi-timeframe analysis
Drawing Trendlines

Subscribe Today and Stay Tuned :)

==> Find out more about me in my introduction in this thread

PS: Sometimes I share Hangout events too (or via Anymeeting) which are spontaneous and not scheduled.

I will post a link to those right here if anyone would be interested to join. See you! ;)

Attached Files

• sgrondona, hatırlaa and Xiena like this

#2 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

My issue with your content is that you give so much information, so much diversity, that I dont know what to look at.

Can you slim it down a little, post your personal preference?

Out of all the setups and situations you talk about, if you had to choose one ideal setup/strategy/style to trade bins what would it be?

#3 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

My issue with your content is that you give so much information, so much diversity, that I dont know what to look at.

Can you slim it down a little, post your personal preference?

Out of all the setups and situations you talk about, if you had to choose one ideal setup/strategy/style to trade bins what would it be?

Markets change and you must adapt. If there is a triangle then you will trade the breakout if not then you won't right? So I can't say "I am only trading triangle breakouts".

Price actions is vast and I am sorry but I can't "dumb it down". If you watch some of the videos though you will see different techniques are suitable for different setups.

Normally, you want to look for several types of confirmation, for example: correlation, convergence, support/resistance, trendlines and the currently occurring patterns.

Again, I don't have a mechanical strategy, in the long run mechanical strategies don't work.

Examples - Breakouts:

Breakout trade on USDCAD

Breakout trade on USDJPY

If you pay attention, when it comes to breakouts it's pretty much the same technique used.

I know most people are used to "try this M5 strategy that wins 89% of the time" but sadly those strategies usually don't

have a long life expectancy. It's trading and you need lots of knowledge, there is no issue with "much information" the problem is lazy traders.

Having said that, I do give 1-on-1 tutorials starting with the basics so people know what exactly to look for but those take around 45-60 minutes and

need to be followed up with training.

• hatırlaa likes this

#4 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

No im not looking for a mechanical strategy or something that works all the time.

What I meant is that you offer many different types of entries for different situations, I prefer to stick to one thing at a time than mix everything together. If market is not favourable for that setup that day, I sit out and start again the next day. Its better to master one thing at a time than go for everything from the beginning, its more efficient. I mean we all know how difficult it is to make consistent long term profits in bins, rather keep it as simple as possible.

#5 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

No im not looking for a mechanical strategy or something that works all the time.

What I meant is that you offer many different types of entries for different situations, I prefer to stick to one thing at a time than mix everything together. If market is not favourable for that setup that day, I sit out and start again the next day. Its better to master one thing at a time than go for everything from the beginning, its more efficient. I mean we all know how difficult it is to make consistent long term profits in bins, rather keep it as simple as possible.

I think you still need to see a few of the videos. Having several confirmations is what you need to even the odds, the more rules are inline with your analysis the better the signal.
When all comes down together it's the "same approach". I think you misunderstood the different parts of price action as separate things. I usually mention in all the videos that what you

see is meant to be used together with price action. So just because there is currency correlation you don't jump into a trade! That's not a separate entry. Again, I assume you haven't seen more than a couple

videos or just their titles...

#6 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

I had seen a few of your videos before, but didnt go too deep, I will now since you are here and can maybe answer some questions if they come up. :)

• Okane likes this

#7 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

Let me give you a good example of what I mean just in case it's still not clear that those are not separate entries:

You are going to trade a breakout (like in one of those videos)

1. You have a trendline that just got broken = confirmation 1

2. You also happened to have an EMA intercepting that trendline that also got broken = confirmation 2

3. You also observe a divergence in the Stochastic = confirmation 3 (this usually happens during breakouts)

4. You also notice a negative correlation with another asset that just broke out a few minutes ago too in the opposite direction = confirmation 4.

5. You also have a target which is a strong S or R which price is moving towards on a higher TF = multi-timeframe analysis = confirmation 5.

You see, you are using all you have learned together to rule out false signals. All experienced traders will tell you that you need at least 3 rules/confirmations before getting into a trade.

One example is given in the book Trend Trading for a Living.

Anyway I hope this explains better that when all that knowledge is put together you start seeing such patterns and when a few of those are not matching you know

that you may have to avoid that trade. Bust a beginners would just say:
"well my Moving Average got broken and that strategy I found online said to go for a 10 min call so i did it but why did I lose?"

Hope this helps.

• sgrondona, Barnabee and siimduud like this

#8 Ingmar

Ingmar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hey Barnabee and hi Okane :-)

I've been watching the videos as well. At first it was like learning how to ride a car, you feel everything is happening at once and all you want to do is learn to find the brake :-)

However, one needs to learn to control the car completely to be able to navigate the roads safely. Thats how it feels for me now. When i watch Okanes videos, i see where he's coming from, what his driving style is and he's repeating the same thing over and over again in many different market situations.

Entries might look different for every situation, and in reality they are. But they are based on the exact same principles and once you understand and master those principles you can trade as flexible as you want to, in any market-situation. 

Working towards that level myself :-)

• sgrondona and Okane like this

#9 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:56 AM

Hey all. Wanted to show you a little bit of how I forecast before trading. Of course, it varies from market to market

but here is a technique you can use based on price action and trends which I just used to trade and the targets I mentioned

have not reached yet so you may even be able to use this for your own trading if you are watching today:

Forecasting EURUSD and USDJPY - Currency Correlation and Targets

*Edit:
Just to be clear - the target for USDJPY is around 80 pips so.
Eur Usd Reached the target! But you can still use the USDJPY, it could take a while to reach to 114.300 area

and give lots of higher lows and there are other S/R in that area which you can identify using trendlines or by previous S/R.

One example is this USDJPY M5 - if it drops below this trendline I would not go for calls!

http://prntscr.com/frugs3

But if it breaks above this line instead, that's a good sign for continuation:
http://prntscr.com/fruh2q

Good luck!

• nerka and s3791 like this

#10 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:49 AM

Thanks

• Okane likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: price action, introduction webinar, binary options

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.