Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  karabo : (20 June 2019 - 08:18 AM) any good coders here to help ,having a good manual strategy ,hilding good results for the longest time ,need it to give alerts and not get all glued to screen.I have screen shots to prove results
@  vdsrilanka : (20 June 2019 - 03:14 AM) adx crossing
@  Tripack : (19 June 2019 - 09:10 AM) I think FSA maintains a list of blacklisted brokers
@  jvcernado : (19 June 2019 - 08:21 AM) Trader from japan. would you mind help me what is the best broker to use from here please?
@  traderpusa : (19 June 2019 - 12:12 AM) a bit far from Manila lol
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 11:45 PM) I live in Cagayan de oro. Mindanao Currently living in Japan bro
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 10:59 PM) great, whereabouts in PH ? I live in Taguig, Manila
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 10:40 PM) New Here Looking forward to be with you traders.. I am a Filipino trader
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 06:43 AM) not bad for Canada lol
@  karthik123 : (18 June 2019 - 06:37 AM) kikos v3
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:34 AM) @ktp, no more snow since 2nd week of May :lol:
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:33 AM) 14 deg C now here in Dieppe NB
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:33 AM) [url="https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/new-brunswick/dieppe"]https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/new-brunswick/dieppe[/url]
@  mKristo : (17 June 2019 - 01:43 PM) https://youtu.be/9mj14oj1tAc
@  gabek : (17 June 2019 - 12:22 PM) http://www.binaryopt...ual-world-2018/
@  mirko88 : (17 June 2019 - 08:33 AM) no repaint
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:57 PM) how is life in Canada ? Slowly defrosting lol.
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:57 PM) daughter starts school tomorrow, son only in August (college)
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:56 PM) so still on the move a lot this month.
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:56 PM) then possibly a week to Subic.

Photo

65%+itm indicator strat on the long term

itm indicator strategy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chris7478

chris7478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

Guys, lets be honest, is there any indicator strategy that makes more than 65% on the long term?

( I ve been searching for such a strategy for soo long but nothing found that is sustainable. )

If yes, can you please post it.

Thanks

#2 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

maybe such a indicator exists, but whoever has it is sure not on BOE but rather on some beach enjoying his life.

• mahdi likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#3 siraj

siraj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:13 AM

Guys, lets be honest, is there any indicator strategy that makes more than 65% on the long term?

( I ve been searching for such a strategy for soo long but nothing found that is sustainable. )

If yes, can you please post it.

Thanks

Can u tell me what is your definition of Long Term? How many days or months or years ?

#4 chris7478

chris7478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:25 AM

I would say a year.

#5 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationScottish Highlands

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Yes there are, I've witnessed some madly sophisticated next candle robots on higher TFs that hit way higher than 65% and can confidently tell you that they will never be released to the public or sold.

But then again why believe me? I could be lying, I am only a poster on some forum.

#6 mido1711

mido1711

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

The answer to that question is both yes and no.

There is no indicator that will have a static winrate for the long term indefinately. Verily, each indicator parameters thrive on particular market evnrionments.

For instance, one set of parameters can thrive with a 70% win rate in trending markets but when the markets stagnates and consolidates to a ranging motion, the 

win rate dips to 55%. Conversley, once indicator parameters can have a 70% win rate in ranging markets, but when the market trends, it will dip to 55%.

So which params would you choose? Well, thats not that easy to answer! Because if you knew if the markets are trending/ranging to predict the optimum parameters

for the indicator you wouldnt need the indicator in the first place right?

So in summary, you need to focus on the average win % of an indicator for over literally thousands of trades backtested since 15 years before until now in order to draw ANY conclusions whatsoever 

whether the indicator is good in the long run or not. Because testing for such a long timeframe will show how the indicator has behaved in all market cycles in the past.

As a computer scientist, creating and testing indicator combinations by programming them has been a nice littlye experimentation the past 2 years. And I have personally programmed literally over 100 

indicator combinations and tested them out. And really, there are only 2 strategies that had consistently over 62% win rate over the past 5-10 years. Their frequencey was also quit high with an average signal rate

of 1 signal per 5 hours per asset. Their worst case draw down (when it performed the worst) yielded an average win rate of 54% which with a good payout means that you are neither winning or losing.

And this after hundreds of hours of experimentation. 

I am thinking of using it, though I am not sure yet, I am doing some statistical regression test atm. 

But if you are interested, contact me at [email protected] and I can let you know more.

#7 iJSmile`

iJSmile`

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:25 PM

The answer to that question is both yes and no.

There is no indicator that will have a static winrate for the long term indefinately. Verily, each indicator parameters thrive on particular market evnrionments.

For instance, one set of parameters can thrive with a 70% win rate in trending markets but when the markets stagnates and consolidates to a ranging motion, the 

win rate dips to 55%. Conversley, once indicator parameters can have a 70% win rate in ranging markets, but when the market trends, it will dip to 55%.

So which params would you choose? Well, thats not that easy to answer! Because if you knew if the markets are trending/ranging to predict the optimum parameters

for the indicator you wouldnt need the indicator in the first place right?

So in summary, you need to focus on the average win % of an indicator for over literally thousands of trades backtested since 15 years before until now in order to draw ANY conclusions whatsoever 

whether the indicator is good in the long run or not. Because testing for such a long timeframe will show how the indicator has behaved in all market cycles in the past.

As a computer scientist, creating and testing indicator combinations by programming them has been a nice littlye experimentation the past 2 years. And I have personally programmed literally over 100 

indicator combinations and tested them out. And really, there are only 2 strategies that had consistently over 62% win rate over the past 5-10 years. Their frequencey was also quit high with an average signal rate

of 1 signal per 5 hours per asset. Their worst case draw down (when it performed the worst) yielded an average win rate of 54% which with a good payout means that you are neither winning or losing.

And this after hundreds of hours of experimentation. 

I am thinking of using it, though I am not sure yet, I am doing some statistical regression test atm. 

But if you are interested, contact me at [email protected] and I can let you know more.

The same stuff bro. I've developed indicator that gives me 60-62% on a long run. It means that in this month it can give you 53% and in another 68% which is not good for me personally. 
So 65% (solid and consistent 65%) it's a grail. I believe it's possible only with neural networks, and someone will create this indi in the nearest 5-10 years, but don't think someone will share it and even if this person share it - it will no longer be actual because market will be different. All changes. Currently you are able to achieve 65% with manual trading (of course with experience in patience). It's possible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: itm, indicator, strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.