Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) a beaautiful trade i took now. should be a win
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) https://imgur.com/a/zMGCGv3
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:17 PM) @shaileshmn Banned for long time trolling
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:16 PM) @shaileshmn u got banned now u are back all u did was added the letter n to your name....what a shame
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:58 AM) 3-0 for today
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) hope it turns out profitable
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) a call
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) https://imgur.com/a/qqqt1Sj
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) 5 min BO put
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) https://imgur.com/a/O4JQxK2
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:10 AM) https://www.msn.com/...rnor/ar-BBQKDCO
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:00 AM) just in case someone wants to short the indian markets
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 08:59 AM) https://www.msn.com/...s-rbi-governor/
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu
@  Bigindoda : (10 December 2018 - 08:07 AM) dont like to scalp 5-10 pips.

Photo

Profit With Stilios Way

• Please log in to reply
1399 replies to this topic

#1381 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

250 for signal service is actually too cheap imo. Were I to do a signal service i would at least charge 1k.
Even 1k a month is cheap to make money for someone else.
After all, in Europe nobody goes to work for a boss for 1k a month.

And how much would you charge for a signal service which does not make any money to your clients?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#1382 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

I am assuming Stilios gives out profitable signals.

#1383 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

If u sell signals u deservs to burn in hell

HU3HU3HU3 BRtrading B)  :ph34r: !

World is full of critics, be a encourager!  :rolleyes:

#1384 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

If u sell signals u deservs to burn in hell

Are you serious ?????

You must be out of your mind !!!!!   

Ok you must be one of those people in here that doesn't worth even a second to spend for... And this is one of the reasons  that so man respectful members gone from here .. And just for history if you speak for me i never sell something in here.. And if finally you speak for me God  only knows if i am going to burn in there unless you are the God !!!!!
And it was my mistake for once more to log in again and read such a stupidity !!!

#1385 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:18 AM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• STILIOS likes this

HU3HU3HU3 BRtrading B)  :ph34r: !

World is full of critics, be a encourager!  :rolleyes:

#1386 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:02 AM

The funny thing about discussions like these is that the greedy traders who argue like that do so on the basis that the signal provider does not deserve any money after said provider invested years of time and effort and their own money developing something that works, because only they, the greedy trader deserve that money and lots of it and of course without ever investing any of their time, effort, money. How ironic.

• traderpusa, Chrispap and STILIOS like this

#1387 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:23 AM

For some reason, people think they are entitled to get free signal service, free strategies and getting spoon fed without doing anything.  Let's just wait for the arrow, let us just wait for someone

to post that holy grail or free lunch.  I could refer to this thread : http://www.binaryopt...last-few-words/  where the author singled me out.

Anything price action related is ignored or shot down because that takes effort to study and many hours of chart time.  Yes it is not easy to learn.

But the reason you are here on BOE, looking, is that none of your indicators with arrows work.  The simple truth is you wouldn't be here if that arrow existed.

And yet, you scold everyone else that tries to help you with strategies that require effort (chart time and using your brain) or with signals (and for sure Stilios should charge for his efforts if they are

profitable).

• Chrispap, BOedge and STILIOS like this

#1388 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

And how much would you charge for a signal service which does not make any money to your clients?

Since a signal service is based on monthly subscriptions, it is in the signal provider's best interest to offer a signal that works and thus keeps people subscribed.The trader should ask for a trial period so they can test the signal before committing. If the test period is unsuccessful for the trader there will be no subscription and that problems solves itself. This shouldn't even be a question. Due diligence is the trader's responsibility.

• STILIOS likes this

#1389 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

This shouldn't even be a question. Due diligence is the trader's responsibility.

Asking questions is a part of due diligence. Especially more so when people try to justify 1k or few k monthly fees.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#1390 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

You know, in the past I would have deleted most of the last posts as per the forum rules, but just too much energy for nothing with an everlasting stupid loop.
Ref http://www.binaryopt...ds/#entry142072
I wish you all good luck.

#1391 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:43 AM

33889418_2338709712860466_69297096751516

• STILIOS likes this

#1392 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Only the clowns laughed without a reason and the ridiculous....

• 9alihan likes this

#1393 labudziak

labudziak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:25 AM

250 for signal service is actually too cheap imo. Were I to do a signal service i would at least charge 1k.
Even 1k a month is cheap to make money for someone else.
After all, in Europe nobody goes to work for a boss for 1k a month.

#1394 mmmiiiccc

mmmiiiccc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:55 AM

I dont' know what to think about selling indis... In one side if the strategy is good we can buy it, even for 1000€, you will earn more anyway but if it's working, why sell it? I mean you can make money with it so I don't get the point. Finally I doubt, if you sell it, maybe it's not working because if it is you don't need to make money with selling. It's like the lotto, if you have the next good numbers, why would you sell it and not use it? If you sell it that's mean it is not the good numbers. (But if you really sells the good numbers I can spent a lot of money to buy it).

#1395 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

I dont' know what to think about selling indis... In one side if the strategy is good we can buy it, even for 1000€, you will earn more anyway but if it's working, why sell it? I mean you can make money with it so I don't get the point. Finally I doubt, if you sell it, maybe it's not working because if it is you don't need to make money with selling. It's like the lotto, if you have the next good numbers, why would you sell it and not use it? If you sell it that's mean it is not the good numbers. (But if you really sells the good numbers I can spent a lot of money to buy it).

I believe you are missing the point.  First of all let us agree that indicators by itself don't work, and the profitable arrow indicator doesn't exist.  That leads to the conclusion that either indicators don't work, or have to be seen in context.  Now the last part is crucial as far as I am concerned.  Looking at the context and understanding the context in which indicators operate takes a lot of time.  Even if you sell all the indicators you use (while being profitable) still makes most other people lose money.  So if Stilios put in the effort to understand and learn the context in which the indicators work, for sure he is allowed to charge for it with his signal service.

• pangU_ likes this

#1396 mmmiiiccc

mmmiiiccc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:00 AM

Ok traderpusa I understand what you say. You sell the "skill" to use the indicator and not the indicator itself. But still, if Stilios manage to be profitable with his indicator, that means he can make a lot of money so no need to sell anything. And I have to say that I don't believe in binary anymore by the way, it looks like a trap to me. Maybe one guy can make money with it (Stilios or Hubba hubba and maybe few others) but usually, you will lost your money with binary option. When you check the verified strategies in Binary Options Edge there is nothing...

I really hope that Stilios will make money with his Stilios way because he seems to have work a lot on it but personnally I give up with BO.

#1397 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:04 AM

Yes, I agree.  You should only be allowed to sell signals when you make money from trading those signals yourself.

From a business point of view, look at it like this.  If you have a certain trading volume, and you can cover this trading volume 

with subscribers making it risk free trading for yourself, I think that is good business sense.

• mmmiiiccc likes this

#1398 labudziak

labudziak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:16 AM

I'm just asking for a discount for Eastern Europe. By Stalin, $ 1000 is the salary of a good doctor with us: p

#1399 kiwiscole

kiwiscole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:28 AM

Hey guys, Ive been gone a long time. Stilios way got me started, and boy I got frustrated with it, because I just couldn't take in all the information and I was stressed. I thought I was stupid.

Now, I trade a different strategy, and I came back here to watch stilios videos again. OMG its like night and day, I understand everything so much easier, and see it quickly enough, my mind is clear and not cloudy or freaking out.

In the end, I want to say, for new guys, if thats how you feel, dont worry. The longer you do this, the easier you will see all the conditions easily. I think its good to stick with one strategy, BUT learning a few others, will actually help you to think the way a trader thinks. Thats probably an abstract idea to new people, but it will make sense. Most people take 4 years to be profitable. Dont worry if your on demo for what feels like forever. Keep at it.

Thanks Stilio, 

• BOedge likes this

#1400 ykartal70

ykartal70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 03:12 AM

hi i am not showing the volume indicator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.