Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (19 January 2020 - 08:20 PM) Kurt09 you should post in appropriate thread with screenshots to prove your case
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:25 PM) They Analist Edward Shultz is the biggest scammer, stay away from them
@  kurt09 : (19 January 2020 - 03:24 PM) Elitetrading.co and Tradeidiea is Big Scam, they dont let you withdraw yourr money
@  joacim : (19 January 2020 - 05:28 AM) vostro
@  traderpusa : (18 January 2020 - 09:54 PM) great. good luck trading in 2020 !
@  Singh : (18 January 2020 - 03:37 PM) @traderpusa naw man, I give up, its too much to baby sit people, give them rules and guidance and then restart again lol I am better off trading myself here and there.
@  traderpusa : (17 January 2020 - 09:34 PM) sorry to hear that. Keep on looking I would say.
@  Singh : (17 January 2020 - 04:20 PM) @traderpusa Nope, was a shit show. I doubt there is a good trader out there with a good risk management etc, demo is all bell and whistles lol
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) Is your guy still active ?
@  traderpusa : (16 January 2020 - 09:05 PM) all good Singh. Back to the daily grind of trading.
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @blessedtj Hola
@  Singh : (16 January 2020 - 03:45 PM) @traderpusa Sup Man
@  blessedtj : (15 January 2020 - 11:35 PM) hi all
@  traderpusa : (15 January 2020 - 10:09 PM) Hi Singh.
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Hey T
@  Singh : (15 January 2020 - 01:04 PM) Sup Fellas
@  Tripack : (14 January 2020 - 01:19 PM) Best to throw your question in a thread here http://www.binaryopt...ing-assistance/
@  forza125 : (14 January 2020 - 08:33 AM) ?
@  forza125 : (13 January 2020 - 02:23 PM) can anyone put an alert on a histogram?
@  traderpusa : (08 January 2020 - 02:49 AM) it is.

Photo

Profit With Stilios Way

• Please log in to reply
1401 replies to this topic

#21 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

Congratulations mate.

Thanks mate very nice to see you here !!!!

#22 darky

darky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

good video, perfect explained

thank you very much

will try it, hope we will see many results here

• STILIOS likes this

#23 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for the shout out...."Father of the reversal strategies" haha...I like that.
  • STILIOS likes this

#24 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Well I though we can have something good here but after 2(?) trades in first video you stopped sticking to the rules. When trade was a loser you showing "not enough volume or VC too high" but when trade was a winner "there is a little not enough but I would enter a bit too high but still enter". Not consistency = no good results

#25 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

Well I though we can have something good here but after 2(?) trades in first video you stopped sticking to the rules. When trade was a loser you showing "not enough volume or VC too high" but when trade was a winner "there is a little not enough but I would enter a bit too high but still enter". Not consistency = no good results

Here we go again... You might want to watch the second video and the live trades, which applies exactly those principles that you need to pay attention to. Indicators indicate, they do not dictate that something must be exactly so and so. Create your own consistency. With more posts from the OP more of the strat will become clear. For some anyways. The first video was an introduction to the basic system. Which no one is forcing you to use. Nothing to buy but free to use. Consistency in complaining = also no good results.

• devhie, Alfred, Svalbard and 1 other like this

#26 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Nothing to buy but free to use. Consistency in complaining = also no good results.

oh so if something is for free I cant criticise it? retarded thinking 

I just showed no consistency in rules and they are based on trader perspective then for some people like OP this can be good strategy but for other people it cant be

#27 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for effort Stilios. Please carry on with your good work don't let the indi-phobia and haters distract you. Those that will be patient to follow the rules will get the flow and those that will not be patient to try the stuff will always keep criticizing because they are looking for holy cow.

• Alfred and STILIOS like this

#28 darky

darky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:15 AM

sry cant see the bb setting

is it 20   2.0?

#29 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:25 AM

In some kind of way I agree with kubn2. There are some points in the videos that the OP skips some trades or parts because they damage the result of the strategy.

However good post and strategy. Looking forward to see more.

• STILIOS likes this

#30 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:41 AM

Hei guys i have only half day that i start this topic and i will try to answer every question here but let me tell you that Trading is not my regular job for living and i am working to many hours so as you can understund i do not have much time for now but i will try to upload screen shots and results as concistenly as i can to help people here understund 100% this strategy !!I 

sry cant see the bb setting

is it 20   2.0?

Yes mate corect is 20-2.0

• devhie, ameint, ruhul and 2 others like this

#31 STILIOS

STILIOS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

Hei mate .. There is two points here ,first just watch second video and second allow me to tell you that when you are working on somethink for a long time i think you start look thinks from another corner and you can see much further from that you are really watch on charts . In my first post i warning  that the strategy is not suitable for complete newbie’s or for people with lack of patience.That means untill you mastered the strategy via demo you must follow exactly the rules and be patience and focus for the perfect set ups and not May be set ups !!

• devhie, Alfred, hatırlaa and 1 other like this

#32 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:23 AM

Thanks for sharing

• STILIOS likes this

#33 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:52 AM

The tittle say Stilios way, soo like always this strategy can work for ones and not for others, anyway Stilios share for free his hard work, soo you can try it or live it, maybe you can aport something to improve or make it at your way, thanks Stilios for share.

• BOedge and STILIOS like this

#34 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

oh so if something is for free I cant criticise it? retarded thinking 
I just showed no consistency in rules and they are based on trader perspective then for some people like OP this can be good strategy but for other people it cant be

There is constructive criticism and destructive. Yours wasn't constructive. There is consistency in the strat. Look at the video again. Did he make mistakes in explaining? Yes. He also dismissed a good trade. Not only does he have to have the perfect no-brainer strat for you, he also has to be a stellar presenter. It's a bit much to demand, wouldn't you agree.

Just bear with it. If you have a question and don't understand something then ask, and ask kindly. He owes no one anything and yet he is here trying to do something nice for total strangers. Now that is pretty awesome. So let's focus on that just for once.
  • Delight, sehanw, ruhul and 3 others like this

#35 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:33 AM

In some kind of way I agree with kubn2. There are some points in the videos that the OP skips some trades or parts because they damage the result of the strategy.

However good post and strategy. Looking forward to see more.

I took it as entries he wouldn't have taken but couldn't explain in the moment because the focus was on how it worked. There are also some subjective elements, like in most of these strats. Hopefully he can share more of what he sees so others can see it too. Remember, he's been at it for months, and will do some things intuitively by now that are difficult to explain. A bit like the HH strat. Some get it and love to trade with it and others never see it.

The live trading demo was impressive. Not easy to stay on top of your strat and your trading while commenting and knowing that you are put on the spot and still getting it all right, especially when things are happening as fast as they did. I think that was pretty excellent. Also looking forward to see more :)
  • STILIOS likes this

#36 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:35 AM

@STILIOS - the sound of the video with the live trade was very low. Would be great if you'd check that for future vids. Thanks!!
  • STILIOS likes this

#37 sakil

sakil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:58 AM

Please can anyone share the template please.... 

Thanks Advance ...

#38 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Please can anyone share the template please.... 

Thanks Advance ...

do some work. At least check post 1.

• kira, ZeusDCS and kouropalatisk like this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#39 ozimkowski

ozimkowski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

This looks very interesting, thanks to STILIOS for sharing it with everyone at BOE.

Downloaded the template and as i loaded onto my mt4 all i have is grey screen... What charting do you use? because in the first video FXCM and the second you can't really see.

Thanks for your help

#40 Chrispap

Chrispap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAachen Germany

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:04 AM

Many congrats for Stilios and his work. It takes a lot of guts to "expose" your already succesful strategy to the eyes of individuals who instead of trying to see the potential behind a certain strategy or system they are pinpointing the flaws in the video presentation :lol:  :lol:

I happen to know first hand if Stilios Way is profitable or not and instead of debating about a setup in the video I will try to do my best to master the strategy 100%. 

So, I will only focus in posting screenshoots of my trades.

Thanks Stilios for sharing and keep up the good work. To tell you the truth bro I envy you cause respectful members of this forum like TREDESMART, BOEDGE, MTH2014,Sanz50 are posting in your thread!

• STILIOS and emma777 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.