Nadex Scalping 5 minute Binary options
Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:18 PM
- tradesmart, Singh and merka like this
Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:36 PM
I am interested but I don't know how to trade binary option with Nadex. The platform seems complicated. What the heck is buying contract and selling contract ? I have no clue
Joe I know the platform could maybe be a bit more intuitive and it is a bit of a jump from offshore bins where I started but IMHO it is better long term to learn it because you will end up having to trade bids / offers and learning about the spread etc etc at a point anyway. I am going to try and tape some videos for beginners to get oriented on Nadex but there are videos here on this board that explain the platform pretty good. I will try and do some and hopefully cover some of the new stuff on Nadex that I kind of like. Singh had some good videos if I remember right and Apex has some good videos on the basics also ( Just Darrell Martin is probably as verbose as I am LOL ).
- joe0074 and Chosen3000 like this
Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:50 AM
A simple 10 min video of you going through the thought process if picking a trade would be a huge help.
Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone, I started with Nadex about 6 months ago...not understanding the platform. But it is amazing the things you can do that no other binary option can do for example you can close out a trade anytime in profit or control your loss. Also you have peace of mind that you will get a return of your profits. Also Nadex has many videos in its archive explaining how to use the platform, many strategies...etc. Then there are many Professional Nadex trading groups such as BTG, Apex, DEX, NMKL, SlickTrade that offer free youtube classes on Nadex. I hope this forum for Nadex will get busier. So we can share our knowledge.
Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:56 AM
- homero15 likes this
Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:16 AM
Clip covering our Nadex Scalping strategy but this time we are doing the open of the Markets at 9:30AM EST scalping the Dow Jones Indices Binary Option at Nadex.com. This is a bet that I got in at $50 so I am exposing less even if I had to hold it all the way until the end ( I almost NEVER do that ). This series is about scalping on Nadex. This is basically just an OLD trick of fading the open and I am using my statistical Zones, My Volume indicator and I throw on some Bollinger bands but I do not EVER think just because we are out of the bands that price will come back in. I usually trade with them when price goes outside the bands TBH because it means volatility is high in that direction at the time.
What got me into this trade that you can see on the left side:
1. Our custom indicator Audacious volume: I saw a huge Blue bar just a bit before the open when futures opened and I look for that to be a possible hypothetical climax. Caution if you are trading VSA and no matter what volume you read you still need to see that after this bar volume starts slowing down. Blue and then a shorter dark red bar and then a shorter one that that. So that got me to thinking of going long because that extreme volume ( denoted by darker colored bars ) was starting to dry up on the downside.
2. Statistical Zones: These are just stats not Gospel but I use them on NADEX and spot a lot. I had them set for the 2 hours of the Nadex contract and we were already dipping into the support area so early on at the open.
3. Crosswalk: I saw that we were touching those S/R areas that I put in there as well.
4. Bollinger bands: Yeah price was outside when I got in but we all know by now that is not Gospel LOL.
5. Lastly I just watched the candle Price action: The candles momentum down was slowing and then as we got in it turned sharply. More than I thought but NO ONE can know as I said my bet was that if in 30 minutes we were trading lower than where we do on average at that same time for those 2 hours then inside the next hour and a half I could find my way to profits.
Risking less because I do not trade indices often. Also let me bore the hell out of you now and mention that because I have so long left it is better to try for $50 ATM due to GAMMA and Theta of the Greeks ( If you have no idea of what I am talking about there fooget about it! LOL ) I am aware of it but my primary focus is what I mentioned above. Longer term are up. These are the blue chips so if I have to hold something I want to be buying ( Top Down method of trading ). That is all I can think of about that trade. Oh if you held my feet to the fire I would say trades like this with more time to trade are less taxing than five minute scalps but this setup will not happen every day of course. Just another Idea for scalping on Nadex and I hope someone finds it helpful.
- Singh likes this
Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:42 PM
- Singh likes this
Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:51 PM
This is another Nadex binary option scalping strategy video and this time I am scalping using a time based strategy again looking for an OTM ( Out of the money ) trade at the open. Even though I am trading USDJPY there will be some action during the Open of the London markets. I saw 2 big moves pushing down in the hour before the open and so I picked a strike to buy that was OTM ( Cheap $25 ) so if it just kept running I would not lose much ( Remember one key that is always touted by Nadex is to know your total risk before you enter a trade ). As I am going to explain in the video I took the strike because it was a number that we made it to before in the last hour.
We got a bounce after I was in for 8M 23 Seconds and I sold that Nadex binary option for $20 profits not including the fees in and out. I will go over the price action as well as my thought process and how I am reading our custom indicators here in the video. I will also show the ending and that bet would have been a losing trade if I held it until the end but again if there was $75 to be made in 52 minutes and then in 8 minutes later I can get $20 of that potential profit then this is why I decided to sell the binary option based on that simple math. I talk about Value area a bit and I had someone write me about it and I will talk about it more in another video.
Someone is going to say well what about the big numbers in the price action. There is a trend I have noticed over the years of people thinking that I am keeping some secret or whatever ( More likely it is just old age and me forgetting something I was thinking about during the trade LOL ). What is a big number well look on the FREE BOT round and whole number indicator ( It is here on this board and our site ) and look at the average swing stats up and down for the entire day for the last 30 days ( say it is 45 Pips ) so now ask yourself what if I see the market move 10 Pips in 5M well then that looks like a big move to me. Just simple math using stuff that has been free on our website and this board for years now. When you decide what is big to you then most likely that is someone doing a big order to move the market that much in so short a period of time OR ALSO LIKELY some broker is aware of a big order at the open and is moving the market for their firm to capitalize on it at the open. That is just another example of scalping on Nadex and being in and out relatively fast but I had almost an hour if needed for my contract to get into profits ( 52 minutes ) and with OTM IMHO the more time you have the better.
- Singh and ruhul like this
Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:06 AM
This is another Nadex binary option scalping strategy video and this time I am scalping using the value area levels and price action. This is a fast scalp on a 2 hour nadex binary option where I noticed we were rejecting around the value area low. When this is happening according to market profile theory of course we are in a down trend on the day. I like to try and trade with the long term trend and in this video you will notice that the longer term trend for this forex pair is up on the daily chart that I look at. That is why I got in and out fast and only used $54 to buy the trade.
Again part of what I was thinking is that I had enough time in the bet for the market to move in my favor before expire time and let me get out with a modest profit scalping.
You can Download our free indicator with value area low and value area High along with other key levels right here on this forum:
free on our website here:
Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:00 PM
This is another Nadex binary option scalping strategy video and this time I am doing a trade with the longer term trend based on our moving averages. I am looking for a pullback that looks good on my crosswalk and almost touches the Bollinger bands. I did not get the market to touch as low as I wanted to and since my bias was up I was a bit more liberal and also I was willing to do more contracts.
I am not nor have I ever been a Market maker but I am going to talk a lot about my interpretation of what the market maker is going to do at the open. I am talking about price action but also the emotions that fast moves can elicit. I had problems with the sync on this one guys so sorry for that and I forgot to put on the always on top thing to keep my chart on top but I wanted to upload this anyway because I remembered so much of what I was thinking during the trade. Market was so jumpy I did not get as much as I wanted or thought I did but it is honestly give and take sometimes the pop is for you and sometimes it is not in your favor and even in those fractions of a second a bot can get ahead of you and buy and then sell to you. These are essentially market orders and you are the taker not the maker here. You can go into settings and lower how much swing you will allow but that will also increase how often your trades are rejected here.
I know that as I talk this out and mention the market makers and that dip it might be counter intuitive but what I am getting at is that some guys will leave before the open ( at profits or not ) and if they are selling into a market that the market maker Algorithm thinks is going up then the MM makes money buying from those sellers at lower and lower prices as they exit so that his spread is more and more profit when the wave of New buyers come in fresh that wanted to wait for at the open to take their shot at a trade if that makes sense. This is just another kind of open manipulation trade just like what I have taped during London opens when Germany opens first.
Again part of what I was thinking is that I had enough time in the bet for the market to move in my favor before expire time and let me get out with a modest profit scalping especially if the trend continued like it was doing.
- Singh likes this
Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:37 PM
Love your videos B , keep them coming,
- BinaryOptionsTutordotcom likes this
"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore
My Youtube channel for trading videos - https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r
Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:12 PM
This is another Nadex binary option scalping strategy video and this time I am doing a trade against the longer term trend at the New York open. We were trading above value area already so the trend was up and I was getting in after a good bit of consecutive candles up. There were a few things that I was hoping for here.
1. I wanted to be in and out with my scalping by the time we got back down to value area high because that level had held as support before. You do not want to get stuck holding a trade against the trend it makes it easier for the counter party to push against your trade when time and price are not on your side.
2. Looked like a good move to me taking out all those candles up but market makers were tight so I took it and left. Why stay if they are tight even with a nice push in your favor.
3. Crosswalk was getting to that little resistance line I put on it and kept going. That means there is a lot of energy in this trend up. If we hit highs on the crosswalk and break down recently that would have been a better sign to stay in but I am not big on fighting the trend at the open. I would rather see pushes down where maybe the market makers are bullying guys out of an up-trend ( that is a pullback ) for me to get in like the earlier trade that I uploaded on this same index around this same time. Again part of what I was thinking is that I had enough time in the bet for the market to move in my favor before expire time and let me get out with a modest profit scalping but if counter trend then I want to get out fast. Note CW is not free on our website like I said in the video but the value area levels and other key levels is in Bot Round and whole numbers right here on this site and our website. The moving averages were close to each other in this video but another thing I used to have that long bias is the fact that we were trading above value area high.
Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:10 PM
What is the reason for scalping on Nadex instead of normal regulated forex broker?
On Nadex you have also the time constraint like BO while on normal forex no.
I can't figure out the advantage.
That is a real good question and I will share my opinion on this. There is honestly never a built in advantage trading on one platform over another unless you can think a trade out and make the advantage for yourself . Here are some ingredients that you can use if you scalp on Nadex and I guess the bets in this thread are just examples.
1. Leverage: In the USA where I live there is a cap on leverage for forex and I get the logic of the cap and if you had asked me the same thing 10 years ago I would have said. The cap regulation is a good thing and stops brokers from stealing money from unsuspecting people who do not fully understand leverage. Today I understand there are 2 sides to this story and here is the loophole.
Lets say a Forex pair is like a pizza and I am capped at 50 small slices of that pizza that I can control for 1 dollar but if I am trading against a multinational broker who has offshore liquidity and can put on more leverage than me then for that same $1 they can control 200,500 or maybe even 1000 slices of that pizza. There will never be fair trading as long as this divergence exist because at the end of the day it is cheaper for him to hedge me out and the law in some ways makes a mathematical disadvantage for me. every trade just boils down to getting it cheaper than the other guy and selling for profits sooner.
OK now I will focus on just Nadex here because in my mind this is how I see it. I can trade a binary option and scalp there for 2 pips in under 5 minutes and leave a bet with $20. Bet cost me $25 on the OTM bet ( look at the London open bet above ). I can trade forex and put up $1,000 risk for that same $20 profit in a perfect world. Yes there is no time constraint but there is also no cap on that $1K margin. So I can potentially lose even more if I stay in long enough to do so. Using Nadex to scalp I am using the loophole to my advantage by getting more profits off of smaller moves basically accessing offshore leverage. I just have to remember to consider what I am exposing to potential loss before I do anything and anyone can do the same. We do not need laws that work off the assumption that intellect is measured by your bank account size. We just need honest education if you ask me now.
2. Access to other markets: Some of my bets are Forex and some are indices but there are also other asset classes to trade there and all under one platform.
3. You can get them all going as my brother likes to say: Example I can scalp correlated or even the same pairs.
Correlated: AUDUSD in my FX account and OIL on Nadex
The Same: EURUSD in my forex account ( no time limit & maybe a mini or micro ) and EURUSD Binary in Nadex in the opposite direction. The advantage is both counter parties will fight to knock me out so sometimes you just let them do their thing and leave both of them with a profit because the right hand does not know what the left is doing but both hands are yours so you do know.
Again I am not trying to promote Nadex just sharing examples to hopefully help some people think out trades and make their advantages. This is why I share the time when I am trading and how long I was in the trade. Lastly I do not like to hold a trade long and that is just my personal bias. I hope this makes sense but I know it was kind of long.
- Tripack, MasterBlaster and Singh like this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users