Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

Super Point Signal - Russian indicator with secret algorhythm (MT4)

mt4 indicator

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#81 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

You are not telling anything new I already know and tried. No good results. Thanks

Then I'm sorry, I just tried.
If you fail it is mainly due to your inability to define trend, range etc.
Good luck.

#82 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

Can someone confirm if this indicator repaint at candle close? thanks.

#83 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

The arrow apears in previous candle of current formation.

#84 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:33 AM

@lucasb

The famous John Ehlers created some clever indicators over the years, but they are for stock trading and futures. I think SWAMI Charts could work on binary options too.

You can watch a little intro video from him https://www.youtube....h?v=1JY1Rsh-8Bw

As Tripack said, an indicator can help you open a trade but without the fundemental knowledge of what the trend is doing you're screwed. The 'Launcher Directional' indicator I posted does this, based on how many candles you want it to look at. Set it to 100 and it'll show you the trend based on the last 100 candles. Wait for candles to hit top/bottom of trend lines and look for your indicator to appear. Remember, the market is a fluid oragnic entity, so these bands will change direction over time.

#85 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:03 AM

You can't force an indi to do something it won't do for you. Whether you decompile it or not. Btw, decompiling an indi may not help much because all you get is a bunch of gobbledygook that doesn't always tell you much about the recipe. You may be lucky and there isn't much to this indi, but if there is, then forget about optimizing it. You could hire a coder to recreate it from the decompiled code and then tweak it - if you can find one who wants to mess with decompiled code. Most won't, not just because of the code mess but because it is someone else's work.

It seems this indi has been created for higher timeframes and probably not for BO but for forex. Then an instant signal is not that vital because you aim for a longer trend that has no pre-defined end point. With BO you need that reliable end point. Might be worth checking if your strat can be transferred to forex. But then you still have to babysit the trades, looking for the ideal exit.

Then again, you say on one hand that this indi with that set-up works well for you, so why mess with it? Stick with what works for you. Apparently you notice other things at a more subconscious level that helps you get the good entries. You can't code that. Because you don't even know what that is. Accept it as such and go with what you have and work with that. With that you have more than most people have. Be grateful that you get the good entries that give you those results you write about. Forget about back-testing. Focus on the forward results.

You don't have to stare at the charts all day long either. You only need to peek here and again to check if price is outside the bands. Then and only then, do you need to look for the signal and the entry. Get a second large monitor, split the MT4 window into 6 or 8 screens that will tell you what you need to know when you check. No one ever said trading wasn't boring. From what you describe you are sitting on your personal holy grail and don't even know it...
  • ozimkowski likes this

#86 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Can someone confirm if this indicator repaint at candle close? thanks.

It doesn't seem to once the signal is there and candle closed.

#87 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Leave this strategy to the O.P.

He is the only one who made 98%-99% win rate out of it.

End of the story.
  • andreatrading likes this

#88 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

@lucasb

The famous John Ehlers created some clever indicators over the years, but they are for stock trading and futures. I think SWAMI Charts could work on binary options too.

You can watch a little intro video from him https://www.youtube....h?v=1JY1Rsh-8Bw

As Tripack said, an indicator can help you open a trade but without the fundemental knowledge of what the trend is doing you're screwed. The 'Launcher Directional' indicator I posted does this, based on how many candles you want it to look at. Set it to 100 and it'll show you the trend based on the last 100 candles. Wait for candles to hit top/bottom of trend lines and look for your indicator to appear. Remember, the market is a fluid oragnic entity, so these bands will change direction over time.

That's finally something Im really interested in ! 

Could you explain me how to work with SWAMI indis ?

How they can affect my trading and change for the better ?

#89 andreatrading

andreatrading

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Thank you very much, I trade all day and take all signals into an account not 3 or 4 so maybe my accuracy is better. Again, this will not work when you trade short term like 1 hour for example, you have to trade the whole day to see proper results.

My last results:

16.05.2017 -> 15 wins, 2 losses

15.05.2017 -> 8 wins, 2 losses

Any idea on how to improve that ? I don't wanna wait all day long and trade as well, so maybe there is a better way to filter bad signals than using Price Border ?

Hi Lucasb. What and why do you want improve with a result like that ??? You don't want to stay at monitor to wait for a 90% winning strategy ?

• ozimkowski and BOedge like this

#90 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

Hi Lucasb. What and why do you want improve with a result like that ??? You don't want to stay at monitor to wait for a 90% winning strategy ?

If you read all comments here, you would know. BTW I didn't invite you here, bye

• UK65 likes this

#91 andreatrading

andreatrading

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:08 PM

If you read all comments here, you would know. BTW I didn't invite you here, bye

Ok, bye. The forum is yours ...

• ozimkowski likes this

#92 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

That's finally something Im really interested in ! 

Could you explain me how to work with SWAMI indis ?

How they can affect my trading and change for the better ?

I video (and others you'll find) will explain how it works much better than I can. 

#93 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:52 AM

I video (and others you'll find) will explain how it works much better than I can. 

Ok, do you still use them ?

Which SWAMI charts you recommend me to use ? because there are too many

What is the accuracy of trading when using SWAMI charts ?

Thanks

#94 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

Ok, do you still use them ?

Which SWAMI charts you recommend me to use ? because there are too many

What is the accuracy of trading when using SWAMI charts ?

Thanks

I've never used them. The monthly rental is too high for my monthly income / wins to support. If I did rent one I'd choose the SWAMI Stochastic. It shows the clear changing in trends and when they look to occour.

I've no idea of the accuracy of these tools, but the claims are high, but as I said before these details are based on stock & Forex. Binary option pairs are more volatile, so who knows!

I suggest doing research to find the specific answers you want.

#95 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

I've never used them. The monthly rental is too high for my monthly income / wins to support. If I did rent one I'd choose the SWAMI Stochastic. It shows the clear changing in trends and when they look to occour.

I've no idea of the accuracy of these tools, but the claims are high, but as I said before these details are based on stock & Forex. Binary option pairs are more volatile, so who knows!

I suggest doing research to find the specific answers you want.

Ok bro, because you are very helpful I will send you SwamiStochastic but please help me to learn how to apply this in trading. I PM'ed you.

• disenia22 likes this

#96 baoson

baoson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

ths bro for this strat. that so amazing because it  make me want to sleep to wait the signal :)). but so usefull! ths ;)

#97 newgel

newgel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

Guys, use an automated bridge for MT4 <-> binary.com and you will never loss an entry again. Check this one: http://www.metaverse....br/metagateway

The worst thing only is to wait for that moment to happen, which is 1) candlesticks outside price lines and 2) dot on one of the candlestick that crossed price line

I fall asleep when I'm waiting for that moment, eventually it's very easy to miss that because you wait too long and you loose your focus

That's why I wanna ask somebody here to help me find out solution or some improvement on this, maybe some extra alarm indicator which will be connected to Super Point Signal and will inform me ONLY when dot appears on one of the candles that crossed price line, ignoring the rest signals which are going inside, between price lines (they are too risky to trade)

Anyone guys ?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated ! ! !  :)

#98 shinnosuke

shinnosuke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

is there anyone here ever try using sirfx indicators?

looks good on the reviews...

may be we can combine it with this super point signal.

#99 kappaforex

kappaforex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hi Traders can anyone get the SuperPoint indi as a mq4 file. The formation is late if this indi can be modified and the formations the same then it can be highly profitable in an EA.

Regards

#100 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

Hi Traders can anyone get the SuperPoint indi as a mq4 file. The formation is late if this indi can be modified and the formations the same then it can be highly profitable in an EA.

Regards

Unfortunately, there is no mql4 file online. I spent months on looking for it. The only way is to decompile ex4 file of this indicator but it's protected so I don't know how to deal with that problem

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mt4, indicator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.