Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 02:28 AM) yeah got up to see falcon 9 launch lol
@  hatırlaa : (19 April 2018 - 01:54 AM) you started early tp xd
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) got it. much appreciate u taking the time to explain it.
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:32 AM) euro : retrace to DO, long +30 for several entries : https://gyazo.com/dc...ead5a67fe586bb8
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:12 AM) example : https://gyazo.com/eb...c040e557a33edeb
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) when a level acted as res several times, the probability is very high it will act as sup after break
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:09 AM) you try to find those levels that act as support and resistance
@  rainman : (19 April 2018 - 12:06 AM) you said you drawn supply and demand zones by just connecting any 3or bottoms or tops, correct?
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:01 AM) so both for horizontal SR (or zone) or TL I look for a 1 2 3 to draw
@  traderpusa : (19 April 2018 - 12:00 AM) first point, second point, 3d point of the trendline. You can see after 3, price touched and reversed on the TL several times
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:57 PM) what's nbr 3?
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:43 PM) some of the best entries are where TL and horizontal cross.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:41 PM) look where price turned after nbr 3 !
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:40 PM) Trend line example : https://gyazo.com/3c...1486d1c56c02d43
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:39 PM) got it. thanks again.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:38 PM) same for trendline. I look for at least 3 points I can connect.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:37 PM) those supply&demand indi's just draw based on fractal or ZZ. I do the same manually but only when I can connect 3 tops/bottoms or more.
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 11:36 PM) manually drawn.
@  rainman : (18 April 2018 - 11:34 PM) excellent trading. blue zone is manually drawn for supply and demand zones?
@  traderpusa : (18 April 2018 - 10:17 PM) ema cross, high to low, entry on low, with nearby trendline. some support level and higher lows.

Photo

Super Point Signal - Russian indicator with secret algorhythm (MT4)

mt4 indicator

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

You didn't get me, I need some alert to inform me about candlesticks crossing higher/lower price lines and when dot appears OR any better form of filtering signals than price lines to get more good signals from super point signal, that's it.

then basically you need a alert for the tma crossing. If you have the mq4 file, then someone can code it for you.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#42 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

@lucasb you did not share your result for 17 may.And on which session you mostly trade

Sorry mate I didn't trade today coz I devoted my time looking for better ways to get more correct signals from Super Point Signal. Please trade on your own following what I posted here and post your results or maybe you have some good and easy way to succesfully filter all bad signals  ?

Thx

#43 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

How all you indi fags going enrage on a thread with comments, just because some1 wrote INDICATOR shit titels... 99% of you dont even can make a living of trading but want to improve something what is at 80-95% (Troll tested the indicator on a hand full of trades)

With 80%-95% its a pain for you to wait on 10-20 signals a day with which u can make a few thousands bucks daily, if there is something whats called truth in it? 

Sad world...

• MasterBlaster, kubn2, shaileshm and 4 others like this

#44 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:11 AM

I was saying use envelopes like there rather than price border and take dots outside of the envelope. Envelopes in MT4 will not repaint as bad as some indicators. All the rest of that strategy (FRB) you throw out and just use envelopes from FRB with your strategy is what I am saying just to be clear. IDK if it will help or not just sharing an idea because as I said I do not really trade counter trend often like this anymore.

Thank you mate. That is exactly why I want the O.P. to use envelop indicator instead of price border indicator but he didn't get it :(

#45 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

How all you indi fags going enrage on a thread with comments, just because some1 wrote INDICATOR shit titels... 99% of you dont even can make a living of trading but want to improve something what is at 80-95% (Troll tested the indicator on a hand full of trades)

With 80%-95% its a pain for you to wait on 10-20 signals a day with which u can make a few thousands bucks daily, if there is something whats called truth in it? 

Sad world...

I think you should learn some good manners first... if you cannot read what is the purpose of this post then go away

#46 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:00 AM

I think you should learn some good manners first... if you cannot read what is the purpose of this post then go away

If you not understand my approach, you just shouldnt start writing a comment.

Mentioning any ratio of return without any statistic is totally nonsense, creating a non usable base to improve the system. You are providing results which are not even confirmed through a hand full of trades. So how u wanna improve something what not rely on a proper statistic? Its just one more of all these endless indicator threads which ends up in tons of comments, but still without any educational purpose. 

Its not about manner, its about simple mathematic basics. If you cant deal with critism, then stop opening a thread 

Other quotes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks mate. To be honest, I haven't experienced that what you say. For me, whenever dot appears outside higher/lower price line it means is confirmed signal and it really is ! As soon as I spot that, I place an option and in 98-99 % cases it's a sure shot WIN ! "

"To cover any losses I use martingale and it works like a charm, I'm tellin ya bro!

"The worst thing only is to wait for that moment to happen, which is 1) candlesticks outside price lines and 2) dot on one of the candlestick that crossed price line"

"My last results:

16.05.2017 -> 15 wins, 2 losses

15.05.2017 -> 8 wins, 2 losses"

"Any idea on how to improve that ? I don't wanna wait all day long and trade as well, so maybe there is a better way to filter bad signals than using Price Border ?"

Im telling ya bro - before making such statements without any proper tracked history - stop wasting other ppls time. That is just giving hope to all of these endless seeking souls, watching out for any sort of no brainer, dumb money making indicator, what u obvious believe in as well, because ur educational base regarding stock markets is equal zero. 

And the purpose of this thread is, to filter signals which doesnt fit the confirmed singals rules and getting some backtests, while you not even done proper work before to provide a good base to work with. 

Why not taking your ITM 120% Shots cash and hiring an programmer - because, obvious your level of wealth must be savage 90 grands a minute

Yo, BRAAAA doing 150% ITM the entire day, but shame, i have to sit down my ass off 8 hours, THATS A NO GO braaaaaa. 

I wanna make grand over grand and grand and grand, yikes! In best case even automatically and making Disco Dollars ALLLLL DAY, ya BROOOO - THATS it, thats how we making money nowadays!   :rolleyes:  -_-  :lol:

• Battery, ozimkowski, kubn2 and 6 others like this

#47 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationDurban South Africa

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:35 AM

Hi Lucasb

IF the super signal does not repaint and delays on the signal candle, check longer TF's

Attached is 15m EU

Attached Files

• Attached File  EU.png   164.9KB   13 downloads

#48 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:55 AM

Just my opinion and not much testing.....

But look higher tf and get some decent SR lines (manual) on your charts. If the arrow works like you say, you will have some decent action. Not a lot of trades though but maybe a bit more solid.

Remember I am looking back which is always 100% winners!  ;)  :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  EU1.png   248.78KB   6 downloads

#49 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

Of course I don't wanna scam, hell no mate

Ok but if you limit signals I already have then I will do REALLY nothing all day, because with this settings I already get only few signals.
So purpose of this post is to increase confirmed signals not decrease them.

You say it's fractal levels added to MA crossover, could you prove it is really what you've said or it's only what you think ?

"You'll have a really good few days and the week after will destroy your account." - I don't like speculation, maybe you check at least one month back on any given pair you choose and see results ?

Then you prove you are right

You're right buddy, I think (cannot prove) the indi has a fractal included in the programming. Many indicators that appear late have this. I could be wrong. I even have indicators that paint on previous candles instead of the 'incident' candle because of bad coding. I've looked at so many (100's) and I don't just see the shiny lights on my screen. I learn about how they work in order to understand how they can benefit a system/strategy.

The only problem with back-testing this strategy is you have to run it through MT4s' 'Strategy Tester' to get the closest honest results. I might give it a go during the weekend for you, if I have the free time ;)

I am a little apprehensive as these types of trading systems are not the reliable, I've seen a few too many that rely on price bands of some sort. Anything that repaints can be a pain in the butt.Hence why I said increase the 'price border' (TMA) band limits. 4.23 crossover gives around 60% ITM but you'll only get a few trades per week. So I understand why you'd like to keep lower.

#50 Baracuda

Baracuda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:49 AM

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS GREAT ON THE 15MIN FOR 1 CANDLE EXPIRY BUT LESS SIGNAL... HIGH ACCURACY 

#51 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:04 AM

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS GREAT ON THE 15MIN FOR 1 CANDLE EXPIRY BUT LESS SIGNAL... HIGH ACCURACY 

Have you done a live trade on 15m yet? i like less signal high accuracy ;)

2 or 3 good trades per day is ok for me. doing 20 or more will kill me. too much stress!!!!

• charli likes this

#52 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

Super secret ? No;, I've seen exactly that I don't remember where as it was years ago, spike-somehting or whatever.

Sorry but no, no, no...

Taking a forum break. Enjoy the flame wars, the trolling, the hate & the boasting.

#53 lalcal

lalcal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

I think I can remember where I saw this.. Is FL03 indicator I think, it be in a system where all indis are FL01, FL02... It had bands, oscillator (oscillator repaint a lot), one indi that show us high and low levels (it was like a sun, simmilar semafor 3 level) and of course this indi that tell us a possible entry.

#54 mose

mose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

where to get the tmabands

??????????

#55 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Can you post your results 7 days in a row by using this strategy ?

I would like to see if it is worth working on it.

#56 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:27 AM

where to get the tmabands

??????????

TMAbands is 'price border' ;)

#57 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

OKAY...I've put my money where my mouth is. I tested this for a full week using Strategy tester (best option for quick results. Not saying it's perfect, but at it's better than back-testing something that repaints).

From April 10 to April 14 2017.

EUR USD

LONDON EUR market times, also included the NY times from 6pm to 10pm BST, just to be fair.

day

Monday 3 ITM 2 OTM, with NY; 3 & 4 OTM

Tuesday 6 ITM 4 OTM, with NY 6 & 7 OTM

Wednsday 4 ITM 6 OTM, with NY 5 & 9 OTM

Thursday 5 ITM 3 OTM, with NY 6 & 3 OTM

Friday 1 ITM 3 OTM, with NY 2 & 3 OTM

51.35% ITM for week. 45.83% if you include trading from 9pm to 10 pm

Below are all trades taken for the week. You'll how much the price border (TMA Bands) moves. The line is on the alert candle (1 candle after the arrow is painted on) , so count 5 from that

Monday

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr.p

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr-2

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr-3

#58 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Tuesday

#59 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Wednesday

#60 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Thursday

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr-4

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr-4

Friday

eurusdbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-spr-5

On another note. This is definitely a moving averages based indicator, looks like RSI or Stochastic is in there too as a filter. Not Fractals as I mentioned in a n earlier post.

• dagamaster17 and charli like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mt4, indicator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.