Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  sangoldline : (22 June 2018 - 07:29 AM) @bugmenot01 u have the indicator showing hhll in ur chart
@  bugmenot01 : (22 June 2018 - 07:28 AM) larry setup ? https://ibb.co/eVGdEo
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) usd seems weak today, cause euro also going up
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:28 AM) https://gyazo.com/82...e5d11b3f5107b27
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:26 AM) plus strong breakout
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) we will see
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:25 AM) i think market show uptrend
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) tp what do you think?
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 04:23 AM) you could have gone short also
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 04:19 AM) waiting for deeper retrace https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:48 AM) thanks !
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:45 AM) nice
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) had a few in
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:43 AM) closed at 60 pips
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) still?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM) are you in short?
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:12 AM) thank you! :) I had a good master :)
@  traderpusa : (22 June 2018 - 03:10 AM) congrats
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) was nice eu long
@  Bigindoda : (22 June 2018 - 03:07 AM) got my 12 pip

Photo

Super Point Signal - Russian indicator with secret algorhythm (MT4)

mt4 indicator

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hi guys, I was testing this russian indicator made by Mr. Kravcoff. Although, I never heard about this guy before, I have to say this is quite interesting indicator with some secret algorhythm built in but there are some things to be improved.

Has anyone of you tried it before or could backtest and give opinion ?

How I use it:

I have got 80 - 95 % success rate when using together with Price border (it filters bad signals). I use 1M chart with Exp. time: 5M

when candles cross higher price line and red dot appears - I place PUT/SELL option

when candles cross lower price line and green dot appears - I place CALL/BUY option

The problem is, there are not many signals during one day with this setting, so you have to be very patient and wait all day with eyes focused on the chart. it's terrible, I know... I counted 10 - 20 (sometimes a little bit more) signals given throughout the one day.

Of course, you can use that on as many charts as you want at the same time in order to get more signals but I think you will get confused and you will get a headache, you will miss signals as well so I don't recommend this method, I use it only on one chart and one currency pair

So I'm sharing with you guys these tools and please tell me what do you think, what are your results, pros/cons you found while testing and how this indicator can be improved/what can else be done to get higher results (more winning signals).

Thanks 

Attached Files

• psxgameshop, guedezvaldo and malik82 like this

#2 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

the price border seems to be tma bands. Not sure about other one. But I already see many losses by scrolling back on chart.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#3 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

the price border seems to be tma bands. Not sure about other one. But I already see many losses by scrolling back on chart.

Ok, did you follow what I've posted ? See my screenshot, follow the rules, please post your results after testing and share your ideas how to improve trading with this. Thanks

gFe3jAr.jpg

#4 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

so Super point signals seems to no repaint (or its repaint live I just checked if this repaint after mt4 close) border well like all borders repaint so you can test it only live

• Ewa likes this

#5 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

so Super point signals seems to no repaint (or its repaint live I just checked if this repaint after mt4 close) border well like all borders repaint so you can test it only live

I would really appreciate if you do backtesting and post your results mate.

#6 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:38 PM

I would really appreciate if you do backtesting and post your results mate.

I cant backtest it because band REPAINT so results in backtest isnt real if you want check it you need to do it live

• Ewa likes this

#7 charli

charli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

Hi @lucasb,i remember that i tested this indicator(downloaded from forexsistemru) but straight away i was  giving up because signal come 1 bar late,is in it?Thanks for the strat,i`ll try your way...

#8 somiruwan

somiruwan

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

Ok, did you follow what I've posted ? See my screenshot, follow the rules, please post your results after testing and share your ideas how to improve trading with this. Thanks

gFe3jAr.jpg

I have found this indicator around 3 months ago. The signal does not repaint. But it has many false signals. The price border is not a good filter because it repaints with the trend. So when the dots come most of the time it is outside the border, but if price moves the same direction then it comes to inside the border. 

#9 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

signals comes late

#10 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

I have found this indicator around 3 months ago. The signal does not repaint. But it has many false signals. The price border is not a good filter because it repaints with the trend. So when the dots come most of the time it is outside the border, but if price moves the same direction then it comes to inside the border. 

Thanks mate. To be honest, I haven't experienced that what you say. For me, whenever dot appears outside higher/lower price line it means is confirmed signal and it really is ! As soon as I spot that, I place an option and in 98-99 % cases it's a sure shot WIN ! 

I use Exp. time of 5 minutes because I found it perfect for this strategy. Anything less than that can cause losses, however, you feel free to experiment on that

To cover any losses I use martingale and it works like a charm, I'm tellin ya bro!

The worst thing only is to wait for that moment to happen, which is 1) candlesticks outside price lines and 2) dot on one of the candlestick that crossed price line

I fall asleep when I'm waiting for that moment, eventually it's very easy to miss that because you wait too long and you loose your focus

That's why I wanna ask somebody here to help me find out solution or some improvement on this, maybe some extra alarm indicator which will be connected to Super Point Signal and will inform me ONLY when dot appears on one of the candles that crossed price line, ignoring the rest signals which are going inside, between price lines (they are too risky to trade)

Anyone guys ?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated ! ! !  :)

• luisp likes this

#11 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hi @lucasb,i remember that i tested this indicator(downloaded from forexsistemru) but straight away i was  giving up because signal come 1 bar late,is in it?Thanks for the strat,i`ll try your way...

Hello charli, thanks mate ! 

that's true it is late that's why I use only 5 min. exp. time to catch up with the signal  :) 

it's crazy important also to take only signals that appear outside price lines, if you place option when you see signals inside, between higher/lower price line, you risk a lot but please feel free to experiment on that, maybe you will discover something interesting that I don't know and with your help, together we will improve my strategy  :) 

I'm waiting for your results and research, don't forget to post it here, please.

BTW... don't forget to drink a lot of coffee and throw any pillows away coz you gonna have really boring time waiting for the signals, prepare for that  ;) 

Thank you

• charli likes this

#12 ruynzinho

ruynzinho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

I am going to test it, thx.

(1 itm right on start)

• lucasb likes this

#13 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:33 AM

How about replacing the price band indicator with envelop indicator ?

#14 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:57 AM

A serious 2 questions needs to be answered: How long have you tested this? and Have you actually forward tested it? The price border repaints, a lot and there is no way you can backtest such a strategy.. lol.

Edit: Jumped on and 5 seconds later saw an OTM, lol.. so according to your 99% accuracy claim, my next 99 will be winners, right?

#15 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:28 AM

A serious 2 questions needs to be answered: How long have you tested this? and Have you actually forward tested it? The price border repaints, a lot and there is no way you can backtest such a strategy.. lol.

Edit: Jumped on and 5 seconds later saw an OTM, lol.. so according to your 99% accuracy claim, my next 99 will be winners, right?

This is typical with all 'channel+arrow' strategy. Either the channel will repaint, or the arrow will repaint, or the arrow will appear too late.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#16 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:06 AM

Please make a video with the problem described and upload it here. I don't have any issues at all, it doesn't repaint for me, all works fine

1) I tested this one week (for me was enough to see good results)

2) What do you mean by forward testing ?

#17 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:07 AM

This is typical with all 'channel+arrow' strategy. Either the channel will repaint, or the arrow will repaint, or the arrow will appear too late.

Yes but if you apply longer expiry time on a good moment then you win

#18 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

I am going to test it, thx.

(1 itm right on start)

Thanks mate, please post your results here after testing. Cheers

#19 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:11 AM

Show me the example of that please, make a video. Thanks

#20 lucasb

lucasb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

like what for example ? feel free to experiment on this, don't forget to post your results here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mt4, indicator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.