Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Stockpair froze my account

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 leon74

leon74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:24 PM

http://forums.binary...LL-WITHDRAWALS!

#82 lucass

lucass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:00 PM

The only good thing about Stockpair is that you can withdraw your money,but that's about it. Of course in this binary scamming business this is not unimportant. But also my personal experience with Stockpair has been very bad. I have sent several complaints to the Belgian FSMA : 1) I was scammed by an account manager of them, named Moos Voos (first name : Maurice). The way he made abuse of my thrust in him was disgusting. He was pushing and manipulating me heavily to put more money on my account which I refused. After having sent a complaint to Cysec they contacted me to make a 'deal' : the 'deal' was that I could withdraw the remaining money on my account. The cynical Moos Voos said I should be glad that I only lost XXXX euro because others lost a lot more. Before that I also lost money as a newbie by making use og a trade-robot affiliated to Stockpair. I was very suspicious about those bots but because it was affiliated to Sockpair, a broker with a good reputation, I tried it. They also used tricks of scam brokers regarding bonuses. I got a message that I could get a present by clicking on a button after which I noticed they had added a 500 euro-bonus to my account. Their service was terrible especially the last months. Apparently there has been a lot of management changes lately. I was told by one of the support-people that they don't work anymore with account-managers now,but it's very unclear what is going on. I was warned by someone before that Stockpair was about closing doors. Some one who wanted to open an acoount recently could do this only by wire and not anymore by creditcard, which makes a chargeback impossible. I cannot appreciate the attempts of the BOEdge-representative regarding this matter to ridiculize people with complaints about Stockpair. All this guy is doing is making assumptions. I consider this as highly disrespectful. I thought BOE was an objective source of information.

#83 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

All of these sites including this one get paid to endorse brokers so they won't be that objective. Maybe some of the traders that actually just trade will though  :rolleyes:

#84 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:23 PM

All of these sites including this one get paid to endorse brokers so they won't be that objective. Maybe some of the traders that actually just trade will though  :rolleyes:

This site does not allow commercial content. So you couldn't be more wrong. Like most of the people who never read the terms of service when they sign up with a broker also don't bother to read the terms of this site. Might be a place to start before you start to trash.

#85 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

The only good thing about Stockpair is that you can withdraw your money,but that's about it. Of course in this binary scamming business this is not unimportant. But also my personal experience with Stockpair has been very bad. I have sent several complaints to the Belgian FSMA : 1) I was scammed by an account manager of them, named Moos Voos (first name : Maurice). The way he made abuse of my thrust in him was disgusting. He was pushing and manipulating me heavily to put more money on my account which I refused. After having sent a complaint to Cysec they contacted me to make a 'deal' : the 'deal' was that I could withdraw the remaining money on my account. The cynical Moos Voos said I should be glad that I only lost XXXX euro because others lost a lot more. Before that I also lost money as a newbie by making use og a trade-robot affiliated to Stockpair. I was very suspicious about those bots but because it was affiliated to Sockpair, a broker with a good reputation, I tried it. They also used tricks of scam brokers regarding bonuses. I got a message that I could get a present by clicking on a button after which I noticed they had added a 500 euro-bonus to my account. Their service was terrible especially the last months. Apparently there has been a lot of management changes lately. I was told by one of the support-people that they don't work anymore with account-managers now,but it's very unclear what is going on. I was warned by someone before that Stockpair was about closing doors. Some one who wanted to open an acoount recently could do this only by wire and not anymore by creditcard, which makes a chargeback impossible. I cannot appreciate the attempts of the BOEdge-representative regarding this matter to ridiculize people with complaints about Stockpair. All this guy is doing is making assumptions. I consider this as highly disrespectful. I thought BOE was an objective source of information.

Stockpair's overly aggressive marketing and constant calling of customers is a completely different story. One of the reasons I chose not to trade with them, even though I did initially sign up with them. Since they have become regulated by CySec much of that should have stopped or at least gotten less. You already said they no longer work with 'account managers'. They were not account managers, they were el cheapo call center operators. Bonus schemes are also not permitted with CySec.

A BO broker should give NO financial or trading advice. Unfortunately that is the crux with too many brokers. And I am sorry to hear that you got sucked in to it. That is one of the key issues that regulation wants to address. Has nothing to do with SP weeding out potentially unsavory customers though, the topic of this thread...

Never accept financial advice from someone who cannot show their credentials that they are qualified to do so. This is why people come here, to learn how to trade on their own. Why would a minimum wage or commission only call center employee be qualified to give advice about your hard earned finances? If they are that brilliant, they'd hardly have that job! They'd be trading on their own. Sorry, don't mean to rub salt into the wound. Be smarter with your money man. If you can't trust yourself (yet), trust others even less. It's not theirs to loose after all!

And don't trust other people's bots either. A broker like Stockpair only runs someone else's bots and that says nothing about them. It's the same like amazon putting someone's video in their cloud. Says nothing about amazon. The bot you chose only says something about the person offering the bot. And a bit about you... again sorry. But anyone who has such a magic bot would go the way of Renaissance Technology. Read about them. That is what successful bots create. It is not something everyone can just sign up for online. It becomes an exclusive money making machine for a very select clientele. Everything else is selling dreams or selling fridges to eskimos. Sorry for the reality check. Gotta be more selective. I hope you didn't lose too much. :(

#86 LucianoRasteli

LucianoRasteli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:54 PM

Yesterday when i opened my account at Stockpair the balance was 0$.

I had 100$ the day before no trading happened in between.

I wrote to their support they still havent returned back. No livechat available too at 2 times that i tried to reach em.  

#87 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

I agree with BO guy ok great so no conflict of interest by the forum for stockpair. Stockpair has a bad reputation for closing accounts if you do a search same thing shows up. IMO where there is smoke there is fire simple. I only know of two really good binary option brokers "binary.com or markets world" for being the most legit imho. I also know of "Renaissance Technologies" and yes good models/bots don't need to look for small $ retail clients LoL. Believing some stranger is going to make you rich in binary options over the internet! HA! 

#88 5minturbo

5minturbo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

Yesterday when i opened my account at Stockpair the balance was 0$.

I had 100$ the day before no trading happened in between.

I wrote to their support they still havent returned back. No livechat available too at 2 times that i tried to reach em. 

Does anybody research where the brokers they put $ in with are from? I would never in a million years put money with scam minded greedy middle easterner so and so's. That would be like investing in a good stable dictatorship in central africa. 24Option is gone and Stockpair is gone and here is the reason why, their own country is banning them because of all the fraud being committed. If you put money in Cyprus, Israel ,Nigeria, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland or some strange caribbean island, you can't cry if your money is gone! Also please stop supporting international criminals, each amount you deposit with these guys makes them multiple like a virus. Read below and stay informed next time!

http://www.timesofis...binary-options/

#89 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

ok so any other broker that offer expiry time similar to stockpair? Please listed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.