Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Rookie : (12 July 2019 - 09:00 AM) what's with the JPY? strong moves on most pairs... =)
@  Tripack : (10 July 2019 - 09:11 AM) No groups do that in private, removing...
@  Rookie : (10 July 2019 - 07:33 AM) effin' market, i have to review my trades and move my TPs, lol
@  gabeken2020 : (09 July 2019 - 03:22 PM) Hello
@  MoKhatib : (07 July 2019 - 05:10 AM) anyone trading with PocketOption?
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:29 PM) True
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:27 PM) Plz guys what to know do u guys participate in this thing called forex signal group, n how real is it, how they what they claim they are!! Their result are they try!!!!
@  gabeken2020 : (06 July 2019 - 03:25 PM) Hello guys gud day
@  Tripack : (04 July 2019 - 08:41 AM) Indeed, no idea. But following several feedback from people who tried, they got hard bitten at one time or another
@  traderpusa : (04 July 2019 - 08:07 AM) why don't you pm him and ask. If no answer, probably yes.
@  mohanjackie : (04 July 2019 - 07:25 AM) did "Lingsbord" quit this fourm?
@  Rookie : (03 July 2019 - 01:13 AM) Thanks, TP!
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) https://www.theguard...hague-live-news
@  traderpusa : (02 July 2019 - 11:06 AM) the common denominator is GBP, so look at that
@  Rookie : (02 July 2019 - 10:49 AM) whats with GBPCAD and GBPJPY?
@  hungnx : (01 July 2019 - 11:19 AM) %
@  olamiday : (01 July 2019 - 03:34 AM) optionfield
@  Tripack : (28 June 2019 - 01:54 AM) :D
@  Singh : (27 June 2019 - 02:21 PM) That works T ? lol
@  Singh : (27 June 2019 - 02:21 PM) Sup Bishes :P

Photo

Binary Triump Arrow indicator

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 saleesh

saleesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:33 AM

Also one thing

Do not use this indicator on H4 and D1 timefframes, I don't know why but the lines are draw off to the right

hi,

I really appreciate this topic and share my small idea to improve the strategy . :)

Possible to make the below method in the stratgey>

TEND LINE FORMATION

1.Select/count look back trend bars between two opposite large candles body (>50%  at extreme ends) will be break for signal.-minimum 5 -8 trend bars (custom numbers)
 (opposite trend bar count distance shall be 8 nos and if its >8 use the horizontal distance of 8 candles -custom option).
2. New Opposite trend bar (snap #1) body length value must be >55% of the previous trend bar body at close price.
3. Draw horizontal line from opposite new bar for a distance of 4 -8 max (custom option) for look front bar 
4. Draw inclined line from look front bar tobackward and set high value price point of opposite bar max 14 nos (custom option) 

ARROW PAINT

1) If the open price value PA bar is inside the triange and the body crossed inclined line (close bar) - (snap point #2);
   wait for next new PA bar open price > previous bar closed price(snap point #3) - arrow up
   If the next new PA bar is > previous bar close price (snap point #3), wait for the next new PA open price bar.

2) If the open price bar > the triange or outside inclined line - arrow up

Note :- Before arrow painted, None of bars body NOT cross down the horizontal line.
        If the points not meets within the horizontal end line bar, future signal is not valid for arrow paint.

Attached Files

#62 bomad

bomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:38 AM

Hi odsel,

I found a 123 pattern mq4 indi you can work with (if you are not to exhausted working on the best version of your indi)

It`s good for manual trading too and will work with many strategies as well. (For everyone who is interested)

So I am expecting  Break Arrow High Low v 3.4.mq4 (only based on 123-fibos), say next Monday, or you get a visit you`ll never forget (lmao)  :ph34r:

No, serious: Please keep on with your great work, it will all come back to you !!!

Oh, and here is another one: Great to combine with 123 indi, enjoy. (settings: current tf, 2, 3, 8, levels 20/50/80, M5 exp 30min or more check out arrows with trend direction, lwma 8, typical, nice)

Attached File  1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1.mq4   22.14KB   367 downloads

Attached File  rsix3__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4   6.37KB   358 downloads

• evandrosalvi likes this

#63 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Hello people!

I got your requests, but I'll be able to address them only this saturday, please be patient as I have my main job and a very busy person

• campand96 and ruynzinho like this

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#64 saleesh

saleesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:03 AM

Hello people!

I got your requests, but I'll be able to address them only this saturday, please be patient as I have my main job and a very busy person

thanks for message

after review the present indicator, the fitering option can be splits for each RSI  & Stocatsic ( i.e. 1 true/false for -RSI & 1 true /false for -stocastic) .  there is good improvement % in the signal...if use any one at a time.. i use to stocastic 80/20  signals..values  : 13/5/3

#65 asdrrw

asdrrw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

would love to have an update on this indicator! So much potential!

#66 manou

manou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

Thanks for the indicator, 

before the upgrade you said, if the " Apply Filter" is set to On, (which is ON by default), it will repaint,

I wonder after you did the update to ver 3.3, is it necessary to set it OFF?

I noticed on the images you provide, the forward line are 8 and backward line are about 25 candles, 

is it a new way? have you had a success rate this way?

as the on the manual says 10 candle forward and max 14 candle backward.

this is the setting I done, and it shows 10 candle forward and 14 candles backward.

https://i.imgur.com/FVXpp4x.jpg

Thanks

#67 fxmaiah

fxmaiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

Is anyone having success with this indicator? It isn't working for me. More like 50-50 stuff.

#68 saleesh

saleesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

Is anyone having success with this indicator? It isn't working for me. More like 50-50 stuff.

YES you ar right.  its not a good logic or method..

#69 fxmaiah

fxmaiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

YES you ar right.  its not a good logic or method..

Just this morning i have taken 11 trades today. 3 ITM 8 OTM.Thats a bad result 

#70 saleesh

saleesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:11 AM

Just this morning i have taken 11 trades today. 3 ITM 8 OTM.Thats a bad result 

every day is chage and for each trader... good luck.

#71 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry for leaving this thread for so long, and for not giving you any updates as I promised.

I had my issues - my personal life, my main job, my family, my house and etc.

Now I can't spend so much time as I used to do before, when I took this idea and built indicator and started to experimenting with your and my ideas.

So I cannot maintain this indicator anymore.

Wish I had more free time as I used to have to maintain this idea.

Wish I had my clone, so it only does is to play and research this indicator and the whole idea. But I always posted source code for this indi in this thread so you can always pick it and develop yourself (yes I know that my code is pile of shit)

I hope you all understand me.

Good luck.

• happyjas and BOedge like this

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#72 drsa1970

drsa1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:52 PM

Hi Odsel, 

you have developed a great indicator,

that really and really worth to finalize it. a bit more tuning will finish your great job. Waiting for your action and activation the tean on this thread again,...

• AlvinStines likes this

#73 laurie

laurie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:33 PM

HI guys.  I was just wondering if anyone has a working "break arrow' indicator.  It dosn't work when I download it.  When I clicked on compile, it comes up with errors.  If anyone can help out with a working indicator, I would very much appreciate it.  I have trouble working out visually on the chart what the trigger candles are.  Thanks again.

#74 NishadBlogs

NishadBlogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:42 AM

It is the Good strategy For Reversal confirmations! 
But he is not explained well!

#75 wilber07

wilber07

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

the indicator does not work anymore ... does anyone have one that works?

Colombiano Presente...

#76 jimtang

jimtang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:09 AM

There was a compiling error which I corrected 

Attached File  Break Arrow High Low v3.3 fixed.mq4   30.44KB   66 downloads

• wilber07 and tripplex like this

#77 wilber07

wilber07

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:44 PM

There was a compiling error which I corrected 

attachicon.gifBreak Arrow High Low v3.3 fixed.mq4

Thank you very much .. I thank you very much, excuse me asking you for a favor more, if this is your option, you could upload the arrow indicator of Larry's strategy (Traderpusa) You had created an arrow indicator ... that came out Exactly in the specific point of the support and resistances in favor of the trend ... I would really appreciate it a lot, since it would be something easier visually for many of us who are using that strategy ... in the same way thank you very much sir @jimtang

Colombiano Presente...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.