Also one thing
Do not use this indicator on H4 and D1 timefframes, I don't know why but the lines are draw off to the right
I really appreciate this topic and share my small idea to improve the strategy .
Possible to make the below method in the stratgey>
TEND LINE FORMATION
1.Select/count look back trend bars between two opposite large candles body (>50% at extreme ends) will be break for signal.-minimum 5 -8 trend bars (custom numbers)
(opposite trend bar count distance shall be 8 nos and if its >8 use the horizontal distance of 8 candles -custom option).
2. New Opposite trend bar (snap #1) body length value must be >55% of the previous trend bar body at close price.
3. Draw horizontal line from opposite new bar for a distance of 4 -8 max (custom option) for look front bar
4. Draw inclined line from look front bar tobackward and set high value price point of opposite bar max 14 nos (custom option)
1) If the open price value PA bar is inside the triange and the body crossed inclined line (close bar) - (snap point #2);
wait for next new PA bar open price > previous bar closed price(snap point #3) - arrow up
If the next new PA bar is > previous bar close price (snap point #3), wait for the next new PA open price bar.
2) If the open price bar > the triange or outside inclined line - arrow up
Note :- Before arrow painted, None of bars body NOT cross down the horizontal line.
If the points not meets within the horizontal end line bar, future signal is not valid for arrow paint.