Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Binary Triump Arrow indicator

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

Do I have to compile this somehow in order to add it into MetaTrader? Because when I add this file into the Indicator folder it will not show up on MT4 or MT5

Hi there!

First you have to copy to your Indicators folder, then on the mt4 terminal, on the Navigateor window you have to right click anywhere else and press "Refresh" option, that will compile an indicator and it will be availabe on the list.

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#22 manfloy

manfloy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationShanghai at the moment..

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:03 AM

thank you brother for your hard work, welcome back to the forum :)odsel

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week !

#23 Cao66

Cao66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

Hi all, can someone creat an forex EA from this indi ???Thnx

#24 Veyozei

Veyozei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

Hi there!

First you have to copy to your Indicators folder, then on the mt4 terminal, on the Navigateor window you have to right click anywhere else and press "Refresh" option, that will compile an indicator and it will be availabe on the list.

In the Indicator folder I add the file, refresh in Navigator but nothing happens.
Going back to the folder and going into the "Examples" folder to see what kind of files MetaTrader use. On filetype it says "MQL5 Program" and MQL5 Source File" and the one I downloaded from here is .ex4 and have NO ICON While the others have icons.

So wierd.

#25 Veyozei

Veyozei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

I used the MetaTrader platform from metatrader.com and now I downloaded a version from another website and now the indicator works lol... 

Anyway, I've setup 5min timeframe of all my currency pairs, but should I take the trade once the arrow pops up or do I wait for confirmation of some sort? 

#26 bomad

bomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

OK! Big Update

I reworked the indicator, totally removed the ZigZag MOD v3 - now it's not needed,

Now indicator only considers price channel - the highest and lowest values at some range - Bars to consider parameter. Just like the original book stated:

" We Draw the line back to the highest/lowest candlestick before the reversal was made( Maximum of 14 candlesticks back) "

Fixed a lot of bugs with arrows pop-up, tested it myself, now it shouldn't repaint.

Note:

The Draw actual lines parameter draws lines, and all arrows do pop-up once these lines are crossed.

ITM calculater still not fixed.

The Draw actual lines can show not straight lines - it's because of Price channel, still working on it, but now it's more appropriate enough for a straight line.

Any bugs, errors, suggestions - write here

Hi odsel,

thanks again for all your hard work.

I have a suggestion about using your indi.

I tried a lot of stuff to filter out wrong, or getting more signals, where a candlestick- pattern-based indicator can`t find them.

Nothing worked stable.

Now I am thingking, as "Binary Triumph" is nothing else than signaling the breaks of trendlines between the 1 2 3 moves (But dependent on candlstick patterns), why not working with 123?

Here is a very good teaching about using 1 2 3 pattern in general, even without an indi.

Attached File  How to use the 123 strategy effectuvely.pdf   1.63MB   523 downloads

I know it is a lot of work, but what if tweezers, or engulfings are no longer the reason for signals.

123 instead, based on Fibonacci tool.

The rules could be like:

In trending conditions, shown by a lwma 20, typical price, once 1 and 2 is identified and the way from 2 to 3 has to have at least 50% fib (based on 1 to 2) or maybe different levels can be recogniced by the indicator, don`t know.

Just an idea to bring price cycles (123) (without candlestick patterns) which are happening all the time in all conditions, in all timeframes, in conjunction with Binary Triumph, which is nothing more than PA (but with candlestick patterns)

#27 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

Ok bomad I'll review that, and maybe try it!

Good stuff, thank you!

Odsel - is actually a randomly generated name. It has no meaning. Once created for a single use, and now I register everywhere using it! ... I feel weird

#28 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

I used the MetaTrader platform from metatrader.com and now I downloaded a version from another website and now the indicator works lol... 

Anyway, I've setup 5min timeframe of all my currency pairs, but should I take the trade once the arrow pops up or do I wait for confirmation of some sort? 

Once new bar is opened, and on the previous bar you see arrow - it is the signal to PUT or CALL

#29 jude_dias

jude_dias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

Hi Odsel,

Really Appriciate for your work. You ave released 2 new indicators such as "Break Arrow v2.1 and Break Arrow Hi Lowv2.0.

Which Indicator do I have to load on my MT4?  or both Indicators?

Thank you

#30 Ewa

Ewa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:29 PM

Nice piece of work. I don't think we need to play with the settings to try and bring the ITM rate up.

The only way we can bring the ITM rate up is to focus on only setups that are in good positions to win.

Taking every trade that comes up with the indicator is not good, but going through this week on AUD/USD I picked out smart trades only.. Obviously, looking back is easier than doing it live, which is why I am calling them "smart trades" :P..

13 ITM, 4 OTM.. and 5 ITM, 1 OTM going with trend only..however I scanned the chart to see where the setup was occuring...

Thanks for this indicator, it will be very helpful in spotting the setups to begin with, after that we must do the work  :wub:

Edit: 28 ITM, 10 OTM following every arrow 15 min exp. I believe you said the arrows do not repaint on the most recent version, so these results should be accurate?

Started previous week, one day in only 7 ITM 8 OTM going all arrows (I will have to "smart" test this week when I have time and will post results)   :)

I also did notice some twizzers that were not being identified as a setup by the indicator, but again -- it is helpful to find setups occuring.

#31 ssohn24

ssohn24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

This strategy is very similar to the harami doji heikini candle 6 ema candle cross strategy.
See: http://www.binaryopt...ema-6-strategy/
         [url="/"]http://www.binaryopt...in-ashi-2m-exp/

Maybe by combining these two methods it could lead too higher ITMs or not? Just a suggestion maybe for filtering based on potential exhaustion candle patterns.

#32 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

Hi Odsel,

Really Appriciate for your work. You ave released 2 new indicators such as "Break Arrow v2.1 and Break Arrow Hi Lowv2.0.

Which Indicator do I have to load on my MT4?  or both Indicators?

Thank you

Use the last one - the Break Arrow High Low 2.0

Besides I'll be checking this indi once again and implementing some fixes and technical improvements.

To be honest, this indicator gone way too complex to code, that's why I'm so rare with uptades and fixes.

But anyways I'm still on it.

• Alfred, teodomiro, tomi26 and 1 other like this

#33 ruynzinho

ruynzinho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

hello, add rsi and stoch, near 50 level, you have a piece of grail there.

winrate near 70~80% with those filters.

• teodomiro, Battery, nnld218 and 1 other like this

#34 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

What settings?
  • teodomiro likes this

#35 bomad

bomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Hi odsel,

thanks again for all your hard work.

I have a suggestion about using your indi.

I tried a lot of stuff to filter out wrong, or getting more signals, where a candlestick- pattern-based indicator can`t find them.

Nothing worked stable.

Now I am thingking, as "Binary Triumph" is nothing else than signaling the breaks of trendlines between the 1 2 3 moves (But dependent on candlstick patterns), why not working with 123?

Here is a very good teaching about using 1 2 3 pattern in general, even without an indi.

attachicon.gifHow to use the 123 strategy effectuvely.pdf

I know it is a lot of work, but what if tweezers, or engulfings are no longer the reason for signals.

123 instead, based on Fibonacci tool.

The rules could be like:

In trending conditions, shown by a lwma 20, typical price, once 1 and 2 is identified and the way from 2 to 3 has to have at least 50% fib (based on 1 to 2) or maybe different levels can be recogniced by the indicator, don`t know.

Just an idea to bring price cycles (123) (without candlestick patterns) which are happening all the time in all conditions, in all timeframes, in conjunction with Binary Triumph, which is nothing more than PA (but with candlestick patterns)

Hi guys,

sorry for the late screenshots (examples why marketmakers don`t care about patterns like tweezers and stuff)

I was counting money...boy how exhausting, I can tell ya...   ;)

I know, I know, when we read a expensive ebook, we wish everything is a fact and candlestick patterns are the real deal, everytime. But marketmakers don`t care about patterns, or if you can buy your kids shoes. It is a brutal, dirty business out there and we little hopers are nothing but ants under their shoes. Remember that.

I say price cycles are a way better reason to use the binary- triumph- trendline-break-technic.

And those cycles can be called 123, abc, ?%& or what ever, fact is, they are happening all the time in every timeframe.

Many filters can be applied to make 123 more stable. I am sure everybody knows a lot.

Here is a nice actual example how it doesn`t work and how it does work, take a look.

Attached File  B T fail.png   414.25KB   43 downloads

Attached File  B T success.png   415.87KB   36 downloads

As a non-coder, odsel you did a fantastic job to make the B-T-Hooks appearing on the chart!!!

Don`t know if you had time to check out the 123 stuff, but If you could change the reasons, why they appear into price cycles and make trading easier, that would be great.

• teodomiro likes this

#36 carazz

carazz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

Who trades on what min??15?

#37 bomad

bomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Who trades on what min??15?

Both pics usdcad M5, original strat, expiry 30 min.

First pic with green lines and blue arrows drawn by indi, based on ebook candle pattern, but against the trend.

Second pic just to illustrate, 123`s  and black lines drawn by hand, with the trend (removed 20lwma, typical, from first pic)

#38 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:05 AM

Hi, please specify the exact ways how you want it to filter.

• ruynzinho likes this

#39 odsel

odsel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:08 AM

Hi guys,

sorry for the late screenshots (examples why marketmakers don`t care about patterns like tweezers and stuff)

I was counting money...boy how exhausting, I can tell ya...   ;)

I know, I know, when we read a expensive ebook, we wish everything is a fact and candlestick patterns are the real deal, everytime. But marketmakers don`t care about patterns, or if you can buy your kids shoes. It is a brutal, dirty business out there and we little hopers are nothing but ants under their shoes. Remember that.

I say price cycles are a way better reason to use the binary- triumph- trendline-break-technic.

And those cycles can be called 123, abc, ?%& or what ever, fact is, they are happening all the time in every timeframe.

Many filters can be applied to make 123 more stable. I am sure everybody knows a lot.

Here is a nice actual example how it doesn`t work and how it does work, take a look.

attachicon.gifB T fail.png

attachicon.gifB T success.png

As a non-coder, odsel you did a fantastic job to make the B-T-Hooks appearing on the chart!!!

Don`t know if you had time to check out the 123 stuff, but If you could change the reasons, why they appear into price cycles and make trading easier, that would be great.

Yeah, currently I'm trying the 123 strategy, I gotta say it's hard. I'm figuring out how to develop it and plan it.

To be more specific I found that 123 pattern with 61.8% fibbo retracement is rather a good quality set-up, not a frequent tho, I also found that on higher timeframes (M15 and above) it does better than M1 or M5.

My main isssue here - I'm very busy with my main job, and have a less time to devote to indie development. But I am working.

• ruynzinho likes this

#40 ruynzinho

ruynzinho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:46 AM

@odsel

Well, I tried to edit your indicator today, winrate looked very nice on your "itm counter", but I'm not sure if it's working or if it has issues.

Or maybe I broke it? Can you test?

I sent my edited version in a private message, check it later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.