Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (15 September 2020 - 05:19 AM) :rolleyes:
@  traderpusa : (15 September 2020 - 03:34 AM) also still here lol
@  happyjas : (14 September 2020 - 11:20 PM) :P
@  Dyabolus : (11 September 2020 - 09:49 AM) yes
@  dth : (10 September 2020 - 08:55 PM) anyone here?
@  Rumred : (26 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) 2minute strategies
@  equipebr : (22 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) repaint
@  kalc : (20 August 2020 - 11:05 AM) @nkotb6 nope, no need
@  traderpusa : (17 August 2020 - 01:13 PM) not yet, perhaps next year
@  nkotb6 : (14 August 2020 - 02:46 AM) Has anybody switched to trade the futures market?
@  PrabuddhaEdge : (12 August 2020 - 09:37 PM) hello
@  Nathan55 : (10 August 2020 - 11:19 AM) option strategy
@  kalc : (08 August 2020 - 04:10 AM) @BOedge its a very easy switch mate
@  BOedge : (05 August 2020 - 02:29 PM) nice to see you again STILIOS. Yup, screen time, research [ie here on BOE], more screen time, practice, patience, a plan, proofing the plan and then sticking to it. I'll be in touch some time to pick your brains about the switch to FX. Not now, not ready.
@  devhie : (04 August 2020 - 06:36 AM) good night
@  palex2005 : (03 August 2020 - 03:42 AM) EMA
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:28 AM) Have a nice and profitable week Guys !!!!!!
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:27 AM) After all those years of trying and working i came out in a conclution and is simple..Trading needs knowledge - Pateince - Discipline in order to succeed ofcourse not in a couple of years ....
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:24 AM) @BOedge my friend it was a big challenge for me also to start work on Forex also but i never regret that till now
@  STILIOS : (02 August 2020 - 11:22 AM) We should never forget where how and who healp us to start from ...

Photo
- - - - -

I'm a beginner on IQ Option, help.

beginner newbie trading question request strategy IQ Option trading strategy

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie on IQ Option, i've already tried a lot of strategies that i found on Youtube. But those strategies don't work, or maybe i'm the one who doesn't know how to apply them. I am wondering if there's a solid ITM Strategy, please i'm begging you to help me i've already lose 90€ in 2 weeks...

I really need your help, I have no work, im really depressed by thinking that i've lose 90€ :(

I'm italian, sorry for my bad English.

#2 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

Youtube strategies will mostly not work.You should demo first before putting real money. Did you demo?

• axle113 likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#3 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

Yes i used pactise mode and i turned 1000$ into 7000$ in 2 days... but sadly it didn't work in the real account. Martingale starting at 10€

#4 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:28 AM

but sadly it didn't work in the real account. Martingale starting at 10€

:D :D :D  Understandable.

You need to learn not to martingale.

#5 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:49 PM

You need to learn not to martingale.

if he have good strategy he can use mg

#6 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

Hi

I suggest you to read Hubba Hubba thread.

http://www.binaryopt...tyle-5-15-mins/

It's a good price action strategy that works on the long run and without martingale.

Ti consiglio di non usare MG in quanto sei alle prime armi e rischieresti di perdere tutto.

Impara prima i concetti basilari e non rischiare più di 1Euro per ogni posizione.

In bocca al lupo

#7 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

if he have good strategy he can use mg

how do you expect a newbie to have a good strategy?

• BOedge likes this

#8 kubn2

kubn2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

how do you expect a newbie to have a good strategy?

maybe he was lucky? and first what he found was good mg strategy? he lost 90 euro but he lost because too many steps of martinagle than he expected? or emotions was too big?

• axle113 likes this

#9 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

I really need your help, I have no work, im really depressed by thinking that i've lose 90€  :(

You shouldn't rely on trading for income as a newbie. The fact that you're relying on this whilst just starting out will affect your trading. I suggest you find a job to keep you afloat and learn trading on the side lines using minimum amounts to get a feel, or demo...you choose. You will not be making money anytime soon unless there's a huge luck factor involved. Do NOT martingale. Don't listen to any of the idiots on youtube that tell you to martingale with their strategy, you will lose. End of that.

Read all the Price Action articles you can find, look through videos on youtube about it and start making notes. Note down all your wins AND your losses, especially your loses, and learn from them. Forget the fad about the indis, that'll dry up your live account faster than you can say f*ck. Study the candlesticks, they are really the only indicators you'll need. You can add a few, but NEVER go on just what the indicators say...you'll need what is called 'confluences' to enter trades. Keep your charts clean to watch the movements of the candles. Start simply by learning some patterns. Choose a session to trade. Pick one of the strategies here on BOE, don't pick any 1 minute ones for now, go higher expiry, you'd want to preserve your capital for as long as possible. Remember, you will most likely not be making money anytime soon, so extending your deposit for as long as possible should see greater continuity.

And lastly, do your own Due Diligence. Do not depend on anyone here to spoon feed you every second, you'll have to think on your own.  

• shaileshm, maxwong94max and axle113 like this

#10 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

Hi

It's a good price action strategy that works on the long run and without martingale.

Ti consiglio di non usare MG in quanto sei alle prime armi e rischieresti di perdere tutto.

Impara prima i concetti basilari e non rischiare più di 1Euro per ogni posizione.

In bocca al lupo

Grazie mille!

• championforex likes this

#11 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

maybe he was lucky? and first what he found was good mg strategy? he lost 90 euro but he lost because too many steps of martinagle than he expected? or emotions was too big?

Please don't use "he" Im a woman :/

• merka and championforex like this

#12 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

Yes i deposited 10€ and used MG strategy with Bollinger's Band I've reached 90€ but lost them all in a reversal point. I didn't manage and realized that it was reversing, it's very sad. I was continously x2 my trades... 

#13 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:19 PM

Hi

In bocca al lupo

Hubba thread is too advanced for beginners I would say. Try starting with the rolljam thread instead and then go to hubba hubba.

http://www.binaryopt...rs-band-5-mins/

• ZeusDCS, axle113 and championforex like this

#14 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

I thank you for the big help guys! I'm willing to be a good trader one day!

#15 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

I'm really surprised that no-one has suggested axle113 learn the basics of trading first before trying any strategies out.

axle113 - I recommend you take a look at http://www.babypips.com/school and read through all of it before attempting to do any trading - demo or otherwise. Some Forex-specific things don't apply to binary options, but that should become apparent as you read through the content.

• ZeusDCS, WanbutHits, papabless and 2 others like this

#16 axle113

axle113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

I'm really surprised that no-one has suggested axle113 learn the basics of trading first before trying any strategies out.

axle113 - I recommend you take a look at http://www.babypips.com/school and read through all of it before attempting to do any trading - demo or otherwise. Some Forex-specific things don't apply to binary options, but that should become apparent as you read through the content.

Thank you!

• RM1 and championforex like this

#17 Ambassador

Ambassador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Thanks to all you contributors. I happen to be in the same shoes with axle113. Difference is I've lost way beyond 90€ to IQ• How it really hurts!

#18 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

Gee.. the hard fact, history repeat again and again.. always same story..  learning by falling.. or never learning at all..

but what can i say..  this 'fact' that keep the business rolling and growing...

because they know the psychological factors .. if you find gold then you will keep it for yourself, so best strategies will never spreading.. but they will keep informing everybody that there's gold somewhere.. its easy to find out, so keep searching.. keep trying.. and finally keep losing.. and please never learning.. because they loved falling sheep..

Everyone could trading, but trading is not for everyone..

MTH

• manuoz and championforex like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#19 ruynzinho

ruynzinho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:14 PM

Thanks to all you contributors. I happen to be in the same shoes with axle113. Difference is I've lost way beyond 90€ to IQ• How it really hurts!

I'm also starting in BO and I am trying to learn more every day.

A tip I can give is to try to use only methods that never need "martingale" to profit... And if you really need to use it with your strategy try never go beyond the second or third step of the martingale, or look for another strategy (Martingale will blow your money).

Also search how to use fibonacci, even if you choose to not use fibonacci in your strategy at least you will be able to "see" better what is happening on the market (I tried using fibonacci alone, without other indicators, the winrate seens like 65%, but I'm not sure in the long run, I tried it only for a few hours and It is on my list for future tests).

It's amazing nobody talks about fibonacci in this forum, it seems to work...

Ps: Sorry if my English is bad, I don't speak English.

• Ambassador likes this

#20 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

sorry wrong threAD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beginner, newbie, trading, question, request, strategy, IQ Option, trading strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.