Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Trendingale

trend ema martingale 1 minute binary

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

Sounds like a great day rainy88, do you mind explaining what you mean by locked in so are BE. Do you mean that you're now playing with profit only and not your original funds?

Call me James  ;)

#22 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

@rainy88

I tested this strategy on M1 and M5 but I'm posting below the screenshot related to M5.

As you can see, you can hit easily 4 steps of MG even in trending market.

It's a simple and easy strategy but I guess it needs more filters when price is retracing but you are still above EMA10 and viceversa.

Notes:

red mark: loss

green mark: win

Cheers 

#23 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

Screenshot attached

Attached Files

#24 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

Sounds like a great day rainy88, do you mind explaining what you mean by locked in so are BE. Do you mean that you're now playing with profit only and not your original funds?

basically yes James.

• ja46176 likes this

#25 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

@rainy88

I tested this strategy on M1 and M5 but I'm posting below the screenshot related to M5.

As you can see, you can hit easily 4 steps of MG even in trending market.

It's a simple and easy strategy but I guess it needs more filters when price is retracing but you are still above EMA10 and viceversa.

Notes:

red mark: loss

green mark: win

Cheers 

Yes Merka it needs more filters, those small choppy retracements happens when volatility decrease (after a big move up away from ema in 1st case and after an ab=cd formation completion in the 2nd case)...I'll try to set some kind of oscillator (where an hypotethical divergence would give us an alert) but imho the best way to filter this situations is trying to predict them with a little bit of technical analysis (in the case of measured moves or big exhaustion candles approaching major supports resistances)

• merka likes this

#26 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

@rainy88

On average, how many 4-step mg hits do you take in a day?

#27 carszone

carszone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

Hi, i have 1 thought of money management idea. I don't martigale and i only trade for the 1st - 5 candle when it cross EMA10 (all others rules still remain same)

So we will end up maybe :

5 - 0

4 - 1

3 - 2

This is with assumption that most of the time when it break EMA, we will see more force at the beginning of crossing EMA and it eventually slow down, or reverse before the next force. So, we avoid stress martigale and still see continues increase in profit.

What is your thought?

• Battery and merka like this

#28 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

Imo if you only trade 5 candles you will lose out on the big trends and that's where the "easy" money is. Also, you can't say the first 5 candles will be in your favor - 3 could go against you. I was thinking of using Heiken Ashi and Trix to try and stay on the right side of the trend.

#29 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:18 AM

Hello guys.

We need more brain storming to make this strategy good on the long run.

I'm working on how to avoid or detect the pullbacks.

Let's collaborate all Tigger

#30 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

I was testing this on a demo account today and was al ittle concerned the you could end up with 5 steps of martingaling when things become choppy. This is not a good way to trade. For example; Candle closes below 10ema so you PUT, next one closes above so you CALL,  the next closes below so you lost, so you take another call and it closes below. Naturally you PUT, but closes above again and you're now losing money fast from martingale system.

I added  a 5EMA & a 30EMA as a filter. If the 5EMA is still above the 10EMA I continue to trade CALLs, and PUTs if its still below. The 30EMA helps you understand which dirction the trend is going. you can only trade when all 3 EMA lines are in the correct order. But you'll still need to martingale up to 3 times. Just not as often.

Blue dot=WIN

Purple dot=LOSE

Attached Files

• merka and Mark1991hs like this

#31 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

This is with HA candles and HA smoothed on mt4. Shows up the trend nicely but still a killer in ranging market.

BTW nice idea to add the 5 ema, but still too rich for my blood. When op says make $100 an hour it sounds simple and great, but mg really makes me nervous. I would prefer not to use mg, provided itm exceeds otm.

Attached File  ha.jpg   52.66KB   2 downloads

• merka likes this

#32 hashinko

hashinko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:45 AM

This is maybe OTB but you can try this too
To filter ranging market put a 21sma and if the price is between the 2 ma, wait until a true trend reappear, and for the MG let's say you are in an uptrend and you loss because of a bearish candle, Don,t trade the next to see what the candle will be, if it's another bearish but still above the 2 ma then this time you call the next candle, but if the bearish candle cross the 2ma wait again one candle to see if the reversal is confirmed or not
  • ja46176 and merka like this

#33 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

Attached File  Screenshot_2017-04-25-12-47-59.png   172.53KB   1 downloads

Bit of a different style here.....Sorry.

ALERT CANDLE - (with vertical line) cuts through 10ema.

CONFIRMATION CANDLE - The candle after the alert candle has to make an attempt to come back but ends up closing below or above depending on the direction we are looking to trade.

When confirmation candle closes we take a 5 min expiry.

P.s

If I'm looking at a put trade I would prefer the confirmation candle to close bullish but still under the 10ema, that way it gives room to make its way down nicely. Vice versa for call trade.
  • Battery likes this

#34 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationDurban South Africa

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:19 AM

Maybe try Sanz SR break out? If price below 10ema only use sell arrows and above 10ema only use buy arrows

1st chart i count 8/1 without MG

2nd chart i count 5/1 without MG

Only look back though, not live so check it out. 

Thanks to Sanz for his alert indie

Attached Files

• evandrosalvi and merka like this

#35 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

Maybe try Sanz SR break out? If price below 10ema only use sell arrows and above 10ema only use buy arrows

1st chart i count 8/1 without MG

2nd chart i count 5/1 without MG

Only look back though, not live so check it out. 

Thanks to Sanz for his alert indie

This now looks like the 'Battery Power' stratgey I've been working on.

gbpaudbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-2017-

This is a little less aggressive than trading almost every candle, but still needs work. It has 5 minute expiry time.

• fantuz and tradesmart like this

#36 fantuz

fantuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationDurban South Africa

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

This now looks like the 'Battery Power' stratgey I've been working on.
gbpaudbo-m1-core-liquidity-markets-2017-

This is a little less aggressive than trading almost every candle, but still needs work. It has 5 minute expiry time.

Hi battery

I am also working on sr break with multiple EMA. Maybe we should start another thread to discuss our thoughts as We may be changing the original thread here.

#37 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:41 AM

Hi battery
I am also working on sr break with multiple EMA. Maybe we should start another thread to discuss our thoughts as We may be changing the original thread here.

Yeah that might be a good idea. Ive got some thoughts and ideas too

#38 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

I'm currently away from the desktop at the moment but I think that MBFX might be a filter here, I'll report back when I'm home.

Call me James  ;)

#39 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

I think you could be right. Sell only when MBFX is red and price is below the EMA. Buy only when MBX is green and above the EMA. Stop when MBFX turns yellow and wait for next setup. With this you can either mg the candles that go against you (before MBFX turns yellow) or stop at the first candle that reverses color. Seems less risky than op's original method.

#40 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:52 AM

Taking a quick look back this morning on EU, the results with MBFX seem good even if you don't martingale.

• ja46176 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trend, ema, martingale, 1 minute, binary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.