Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Trendingale

trend ema martingale 1 minute binary

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Really simple: you sell every 1min candle's close below the 10 exponential moving average and buy every close above it. If you start with a minimum of 2$ a bet it's about 100$ an hour calculated on a 80% payout. In my very short testing this works best when market is trending (so a longer period ma like a 20 - 50 sma is recommended, you don't want it to be flat-ish) and when the market has medium to high volatility (just add and atr or a 14 periods bollinger bands).

I know martingale is risky but in my experience I never went beyond the 4th level (I used a 2, 6, 18, 54, 162 scheme) and traded also in conditions of low volatility and ranging market to stress this strategy out.

• Svalbard, ja46176 and LorenzoPP like this

#2 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

Nice and simple.. no need for martingale though. Just take into consideration other factors. PA, trend, momentum, SR etc. Maybe try a 5 min expiry. Simple is sometimes more efficient if used correctly.
  • ja46176 likes this

#3 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:09 AM

Excellent contribution rainy88, I'm really surprised this hasn't attracted more of a response, it's clear, easy and as tradeamart said, a simple is sometimes more efficient.

Out of interest though, if someone were to martingale, do they take the very next candle after the OTM or do you wait until the next setup?

Call me James  ;)

#4 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

Nice. You could also add xsupertrend, it will filter out ranging periods. Only take trades when supertrend is trending.

Attached File  Trend.jpg   54.28KB   30 downloads

#5 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:13 AM

Nice and simple.. no need for martingale though. Just take into consideration other factors. PA, trend, momentum, SR etc. Maybe try a 5 min expiry. Simple is sometimes more efficient if used correctly.

Dude seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he doesnt MG, takes in consideration PA, trend, momentum, SR etc and goes to 5 min TF, then you have completely changed this strategy.

Why dont you just tell him to forget this and go use HH strat, because thats whats going in the back of your mind loool seriously so funny, its like

Rainy88: Hello, I'm driving this Audi, its nice.

tradesmart: Yeah its cool, you should also transform your Audi into a BMW. :lol:

• JustANoob, wags and rainy88 like this

#6 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

Rainy88: Where are my manners. Forgot to say thanks. I've been looking for something simple yet lucrative like this for a while.

#7 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

Here's something interesting to consider when deciding whether to use MG or not.

If you look at the screenshot you will see that there were 28 trades in that sequence if you followed the ema rule, as well as supertrend. Now, if you were to martingale your trades you would probably go no higher than $2, simply because of the risk and high amounts involved if things go south.

So: 28 trades @ $2 a trade (you've won all of them because you martingaled them) @ $1.70 profit (85%) = $47 (+stress)

If you did not martingale, you could comfortably do $5 trades because you don't need a big account to fund the martingales.

So: @ 20 itm and 8 otm you would then end up with a total profit of $45 (virtually the same as martingaling and with less stress)

You could even go to $10 a trade without having too big a bankroll to fund it. In that case you would end up with $90 profit.

So, perhaps mg is not always the only route to take, providing you are confident you will have more itm than otm.

Attached File  28 trades.jpg   37.76KB   28 downloads

• homero15 and ja46176 like this

#8 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

Here's something interesting to consider when deciding whether to use MG or not.

If you look at the screenshot you will see that there were 28 trades in that sequence if you followed the ema rule, as well as supertrend. Now, if you were to martingale your trades you would probably go no higher than $2, simply because of the risk and high amounts involved if things go south.

So: 28 trades @ $2 a trade (you've won all of them because you martingaled them) @ $1.70 profit (85%) = $47 (+stress)

If you did not martingale, you could comfortably do $5 trades because you don't need a big account to fund the martingales.

So: @ 20 itm and 8 otm you would then end up with a total profit of $45 (virtually the same as martingaling and with less stress)

You could even go to $10 a trade without having too big a bankroll to fund it. In that case you would end up with $90 profit.

So, perhaps mg is not always the only route to take, providing you are confident you will have more itm than otm.

attachicon.gif28 trades.jpg

In live conditions you cant go back to see where things happend, like right now you outlining exactly where a trend started and ended

#9 tradesmart

tradesmart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:30 AM

Dude seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he doesnt MG, takes in consideration PA, trend, momentum, SR etc and goes to 5 min TF, then you have completely changed this strategy.

Why dont you just tell him to forget this and go use HH strat, because thats whats going in the back of your mind loool seriously so funny, its like

Rainy88: Hello, I'm driving this Audi, its nice.

tradesmart: Yeah its cool, you should also transform your Audi into a BMW. :lol:

Alright...calm down
  • homero15, kalc and wags like this

#10 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Alright...calm down

Cant help myself, that was so funny, went from a bored face to laughing out loud.

• tradesmart and wags like this

#11 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:43 AM

nice strategy, would be even better with supertrend

#12 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

@rainy88

Please post some screenshots this week.

Thanks for sharing

#13 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:01 PM

Cant help myself, that was so funny, went from a bored face to laughing out loud.

You need to get out the house more mate.
  • tradesmart, kalc, wags and 1 other like this

#14 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:50 PM

You need to get out the house more mate.

You need to stop mocking people because somebody said something you didnt like about your forum buddy mate.

#15 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

That's what I like to see two people caring for each others needs :)
  • homero15, tradesmart, kalc and 3 others like this
Here is the MTF tools for charts below

Attached File  ACP Multi Pair.mq4   2.17KB   399 downloads
Attached File  ACP Arrow Change Pair.mq4   26.49KB   433 downloads

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#16 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

Excellent contribution rainy88, I'm really surprised this hasn't attracted more of a response, it's clear, easy and as tradeamart said, a simple is sometimes more efficient.

Out of interest though, if someone were to martingale, do they take the very next candle after the OTM or do you wait until the next setup?

Thank you James, you take the very next candle (as long there's some volatility, the more the better in my short experience), for example in a downtrend if the candle that puts you OTM remains below the ema10 you continue to sell, if it crosses and closes above it then you buy the close.

#17 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

Nice. You could also add xsupertrend, it will filter out ranging periods. Only take trades when supertrend is trending.

attachicon.gifTrend.jpg

It could be a nice implementation, however I think the 10 ema and the 20-50 sma give a better and simpler understanding of where the market is trending and if it's trending

#18 botraderpro

botraderpro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:30 AM

@rainy88

If you don't mind me asking, have you been trading this strat on a live or demo account? It's easy to martingale on a demo account, but when trading live I find it really scary as things go wrong so fast - with catastrophic results!

#19 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

@rainy88

If you don't mind me asking, have you been trading this strat on a live or demo account? It's easy to martingale on a demo account, but when trading live I find it really scary as things go wrong so fast - with catastrophic results!

The importance is to have a stop loss, always! For now I'm in demo but in live my SL would be 70€ (54+18+6+2€). I can easily accept that risk considering the 110€/h profit. If 70€ is my daily stop loss and in 30 min I'm break even than the rest of the day It's all profit. Money management as always is much more important than your strategy.

• hashinko and mholgekar1 like this

#20 rainy88

rainy88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:20 AM

@rainy88

Please post some screenshots this week.

Thanks for sharing

https://www.dropbox....Km4xwIbwMa?dl=0

here I started trading after the first red candle closed below the ema10, sold the next 14 candles and the started buying them (except for 1) until that big red candle (the 6th from the end) that closed below ema, there I started selling again.

25 minutes of trading I locked in 63.52€, so I'm BE for today and from now on I'm in profit.

Note that even in ranging market as long as there's volatility this startegy seems to work.

• ja46176 and merka like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trend, ema, martingale, 1 minute, binary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.