Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  higbyc1 : (21 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) ADX indicator
@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right

Photo

Reversal Indicator Creation

Forex Indicator Cross

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Syndicated_Trader

Syndicated_Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:26 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a coder that can take the script and make an MT4 indicator out of it. I got this script from Lazy Bear over on TradingView. This script on trading view is pretty awesome. I think many of you would like to use it on your charts.

Here is the script:

1 //

2 // @author LazyBear

3 //

4 // If you use this code in its original/modified form, do drop me a note.

5 //

6 study(title="WaveTrend [LazyBear]", shorttitle="WT_LB")

7 n1 = input(10, "Channel Length")

8 n2 = input(21, "Average Length")

9 obLevel1 = input(60, "Over Bought Level 1")

10 obLevel2 = input(53, "Over Bought Level 2")

11 osLevel1 = input(-60, "Over Sold Level 1")

12 osLevel2 = input(-53, "Over Sold Level 2")

14 ap = hlc3

15 esa = ema(ap, n1)

16 d = ema(abs(ap - esa), n1)

17 ci = (ap - esa) / (0.015 * d)

18 tci = ema(ci, n2)

20 wt1 = tci

21 wt2 = sma(wt1,4)

23 plot(0, color=gray)

24 plot(obLevel1, color=red)

25 plot(osLevel1, color=green)

26 plot(obLevel2, color=red, style=3)

27 plot(osLevel2, color=green, style=3)

29 plot(wt1, color=green)

30 plot(wt2, color=red, style=3)

31 plot(wt1-wt2, color=blue, style=area, transp=80)

#2 Syndicated_Trader

Syndicated_Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

Once the indicator is created, please feel free to add it to your charts and tell me what you think. I am trying to ask the creator of 2 other scripts if he will create EX4. files for MT4 so we all can add those to the chart as well together they make a pretty good trading strategy. See the screenshot below. This is what all the indicators look like in TradingView. THEY DO NOT REPAINT because they are based off of Macd and Stoch. THE SCRIPT IS FOR THE WT_CROSS INDICATOR

hh71FgD.png

#3 Syndicated_Trader

Syndicated_Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

I just heard back from the creator for the other 2 indicators you see in the screenshot (Riffster X Meter, Riffster Wave Trend) and he said that he will produce the MQL files. So that is the good news. The bad news is he said it will take him 3-4 weeks to do so. :(  He has a lot of projects going on currently. So we wait. In the mean time, I hope some one can code an indicator for the script in the first post. 

#4 Syndicated_Trader

Syndicated_Trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

These 2 indicators, courtesy of Jimtang are pretty close to the script I posted. 

Attached Files

• David, purepenus, andreatrading and 3 others like this

#5 ian

ian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for sharing ! Did you have the time to test them by any chance ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forex, Indicator, Cross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.