Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

5M - DSATY - Profitable Binary Options Strategy

5M Binary Strategy Bin Profitable

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#341 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

Dear people the template and custom indicators i did is based on my trade way and simply you will not get same results. Its not just enter in the arrow.

Other way i share to public certain strategies that i think anybody can use it. And to be honest i keep for me certains things like all people here.

A lot of people knows i help to others, if you have a good idea i can help you, i you like help useing my stategies i can help you.

but you must work dont wait from me a holy grail. 

• 9alihan and forexvn like this

#342 9alihan

9alihan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationChechen Republic

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:29 AM

Dear people the template and custom indicators i did is based on my trade way and simply you will not get same results. Its not just enter in the arrow.

Other way i share to public certain strategies that i think anybody can use it. And to be honest i keep for me certains things like all people here.

A lot of people knows i help to others, if you have a good idea i can help you, i you like help useing my stategies i can help you.

but you must work dont wait from me a holy grail. 

Thank you for all your efforts and help. You did a lot for this forum!
I have one request to you. Now I also work with this system and some other systems, including some indicators taken from your strategy)). I'm trying to make it comfortable for my trading style. So far, I'm just testing. But I do not have one indicator.
Dear SANZ50, I have been following you for a long time and I know that you have thousands of indicators in the library). I ask you to help me find the indicator with an alert when you touch the levels of the moving average.
And if anyone has one, please share. Or maybe there is another way of warning ... or a script.
Attached File  Screenshot_3.jpg   125.19KB   45 downloads

#343 Brauni

Brauni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:36 AM

Hi . Someone knows why in this strategy no signals come? I mean in the alarm window, settings are to true but there is no signal tone

#344 Blu3_Darren

Blu3_Darren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Hi Dsaty and friends,

I would like to find out more about Local_HrsServerTzFromGMT in the THV_Series_Pivot.
How to I adjust it correctly? Can anyone help explain this?

Besides, I hear the alert sound, but what is the alert sound respond to? As in, which indicator?
Thanks.

#345 nnld218

nnld218

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:39 AM

Hi, Can i have mq4 file of DSATY_SYNC ?

#346 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:04 PM

Thank you for all your efforts and help. You did a lot for this forum!
I have one request to you. Now I also work with this system and some other systems, including some indicators taken from your strategy)). I'm trying to make it comfortable for my trading style. So far, I'm just testing. But I do not have one indicator.
Dear SANZ50, I have been following you for a long time and I know that you have thousands of indicators in the library). I ask you to help me find the indicator with an alert when you touch the levels of the moving average.
And if anyone has one, please share. Or maybe there is another way of warning ... or a script.

Touches are almost impossible (having same value as some other value)
Hence they are usually not used for alerts

#347 danyroad

danyroad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:48 AM

Does anyone got the clock time indicator which DSATY uses?

Thanks,

“The best way to end up with $1000 in forex is to start with $2000”

#348 forexvn

forexvn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:13 AM

I finish my work with this strategy, i spend soo much time studying coding and adding my custom indicators for better entry points, today i can say thanks to developer of this strategy its close to holy grail. 

In the picture an example of ITM i did right now.

Hi sanz50

Congratulations on finding your holy grail.

• netas369 likes this

#349 brian087

brian087

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:36 AM

hwy all 

first off ive gone through the whole thread and want to first say thanks for this system.

few things ive come across is some arte wining about the system cos it worked one day and not the next , welcome to the industry that is binary options 

this system is solid and is well thought of, if you are getting more itms then stay out of the market end of. there are days that youll get 100% im and days youll only get 40% itm, this does not mean the system is rubbish its just part of the numbers game. He has said its a 70 % strat, but that does not mean youll get 70 % every day 

rant over 

keep the faith and remember if its not going your way close down for a bit so there will always be tomorrow.

i dont use the full system but i understand about reversals and i use price action too but it does not take away from the fact that this is a good system.

many thanks for your effort 

DSATY 

#350 modanetfx

modanetfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

​After going through  the thread  i found out that  DSATY has a very great system that, if patiently studied and understood, one does not need to add other indicators . Hence there are different  methods of trading the system profitably, either  you go with reversal  or with the trends. A very big pat on your back DSATY'

PLAN  PATIENCE  PROFIT

#351 pacois1

pacois1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

I would name the title as: "5M - DSATY - Promising Binary Options Strategy".
But as people like the word "profitable", I changed the title. :P

People say that an image is worth more than a thousand words.
Please watch the videos. Watch everything, not just parts. The music is good ... Lol...

I hope the videos help explain the strategy. I hope they help to give a little understanding.
I plan to post this strategy here in the forum, for free. It depends on how it is received or accepted ... If many do not like it, then I simply will not post. I want to post something that results in more than 70% ITM. (But the trader has to be focused and patient).

But I'm still perfecting the strategy. Meanwhile, those who are persistent and hardworking can watch as I operate.
If you are one of those who expect a magical MT4 indicator, which will leave you rich quickly, without any effort, this topic is not for you.
I will answer the questions, if any. But, please do not ask silly things like: "The indicator repaint?"
Good questions and real interest will convince me to post.
Good weekend for everyone.

Please, if possible, you can have the mq4 file, I want to experiment with an indicator based on this. Thanks

#352 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Giving the thread a bump. I hope Dsaty is doing well. Last time I heard he was in hospital and didn't seem to have logged on since then.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#353 ssd01

ssd01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

Anyone using this?

#354 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

Im working on it to find better way to enter trade... that DSATY_Sync can repaint to 4 candles back live.. i really dont know how people can play with this ... if You want to play with PA .. you dont need any indicators.... dsaty_sync can be only good to show how m5 tf is doing..

need more testing...

Attached Files

#355 ssd01

ssd01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:02 AM

Im working on it to find better way to enter trade... that DSATY_Sync can repaint to 4 candles back live.. i really dont know how people can play with this ... if You want to play with PA .. you dont need any indicators.... dsaty_sync can be only good to show how m5 tf is doing..

need more testing...

What's the middle indicator you using?

#356 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:00 PM

that heatmap rsi from Sanz other strategy is nice. Check for sanz pullback strategy on this forum. Mr.Shaileshm play with this and get good results 

• nkotb6 likes this

#357 Naveedmushtaq

Naveedmushtaq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 06:57 AM

Where can I get these indicators?

#358 Cladi48

Cladi48

Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:30 AM

Where can I get these indicators?

Look post Nº 55

#359 marcosmystock

marcosmystock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

This system is very good, but unfortunately repaint

#360 hongquan102

hongquan102

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

Hi Brando, it is working for me, i attach template and indicator.

Hello. Indicator Sync alarm is expried. Can you resent it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5M, Binary, Strategy, Bin, Profitable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.