Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

5M - DSATY - Profitable Binary Options Strategy

5M Binary Strategy Bin Profitable

• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#1 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationIn some psychiatric hospital of the Americas (Brazil)

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

POPULAR

I would name the title as: "5M - DSATY - Promising Binary Options Strategy".
But as people like the word "profitable", I changed the title. :P

People say that an image is worth more than a thousand words.
Please watch the videos. Watch everything, not just parts. The music is good ... Lol...

I hope the videos help explain the strategy. I hope they help to give a little understanding.
I plan to post this strategy here in the forum, for free. It depends on how it is received or accepted ... If many do not like it, then I simply will not post. I want to post something that results in more than 70% ITM. (But the trader has to be focused and patient).

But I'm still perfecting the strategy. Meanwhile, those who are persistent and hardworking can watch as I operate.
If you are one of those who expect a magical MT4 indicator, which will leave you rich quickly, without any effort, this topic is not for you.
I will answer the questions, if any. But, please do not ask silly things like: "The indicator repaint?"
Good questions and real interest will convince me to post.
Good weekend for everyone.

• holyfire, jair, Alfred and 17 others like this

With www.binaryoptionsedge.com we are never alone!  :rolleyes:

#2 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

How manu signals by pair by day? And the best way to is approve or not is you share the indis so share for one month and see the aprovation.

#3 HAWK

HAWK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

good weekend dsaty

• DSATY likes this

#4 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Hey Buddy! Seems like a great Strategy. Maybe you could explain more how it works? I think I got kind of the general concept but there are a lot of indis taking confluence there.

Good Work!

• DSATY likes this

#5 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

@DSATY

Thanks for sharing.

• DSATY likes this

#6 ludibe

ludibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

Yes !!!

Very interesting.

• DSATY likes this

#7 thatasthonkid

thatasthonkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

I like what I see!

• DSATY likes this

#8 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationVilhena - Rondônia - Brasil

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

Like!
  • DSATY likes this

#9 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

How manu signals by pair by day? And the best way to is approve or not is you share the indis so share for one month and see the aprovation.

General rules: Do not operate on Mondays. On Friday preferably operate in the period involving London and New York together. When London closes on Friday, it's good to stop.
Pairs: only AUDUSD and EURUSD.
On a typical day of operations, several signals are generated. Some a little more secure. Others with much more risky. In the next video, two high-risk signals. One was OTM, another ITM. For you to understand better, in the next video I fight against a very strong Resistance: A Fibonacci Resistance of 0% from the previous day. But I risked the operation on Support provided by a Pivot point from the previous day. Watching video 03, you will understand better.
In relation to posting the indicators, as I explained, I am making small adjustments, once I finish, maybe post here. There are months of programming, code change, bug fix, observation, tuning ... I do not want to post something that will make the forum lose time. Meanwhile, I'm posting the videos, so people will understand the essence. But I need to be sure that there will be people willing to take a hard test. Good strategies are published and people who do not try, do not observe, quickly condemn the author or strategy. Since 2012 I see this in many forums. For those who have the patience to watch the videos and continue to learn, I promise: I will do my best.

Before watching the video, note the Fibonacci Resistance point of 0%. Very strong (as well as 100%). Note the Pivot Point S1. Operation CALL going against these points, is to be crazy ...  :blink: 

Sorry for the loud volume. This is the music I use to operate...

• jair, psxgameshop, evandrosalvi and 6 others like this

#10 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Para aqueles que não perceberam, a estratégia gera também  ótimas oportunidades de 60 segundos.

• Storm and sstrader like this

#11 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:17 PM

@DSATY

It's a complex strategy and I think when you have time write the rules with some screenshots so we can understand better what you are doing in the videos.

Take your time to code the indicators and when you are ready share them if you want.

Its a strategy that make sense.

Good job.

Bye

• tomi26 and charli like this

#12 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

@DSATY

It's a complex strategy and I think when you have time write the rules with some screenshots so we can understand better what you are doing in the videos.

Take your time to code the indicators and when you are ready share them if you want.

Its a strategy that make sense.

Good job.

Bye

Merka is absolutely right. While I refine some indicators, I will explain the strategy in parts.

We can start with the list of indicators.
I think it's important to explain: I did not create most of the indicators. Most of the indicators have been downloaded from various sites. Several are of popular domain and are archived all over the internet. But, other indicators had bugs or were not proper for "Binary Options". Or they were incompatible with current versions of Metatrader. It was necessary to optimize the indicators for 1M. Some indicators have had so many changes, they now behave differently than they were originally. I do not consider myself a good programmer in mql4. In the past, I've written many programs, but in other languages used in the industry. I have a lot to learn about mql4 or mql5.

So, let's list the indicators, and go explaining what each one does. I'll do it as time allows.

Attached Files

• nico, andreatrading, charli and 1 other like this

#13 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:51 AM

DSATY_Noise_Filter. CLASSICAL USE. Less risk. You lose more time to enter.

DSATY_Noise_Filter. It is an indicator based on the Stochastic Oscillator. But it is a "disfigured" Stochastic. I changed the code of this indicator to filter market noise, but without losing the speed needed for a 1M Time Frame. Filter well. But the indicator is quick in showing trade entries. The indicator is good for "Binary Options" in Time Frame of 1M, with trades for 5 minutes (expiration in 5 minutes).
There are two ways to use this indicator:
Classic Mode: You expect the indicator to cross the lines of 8 or 2 (80% or 20%). Less risk. But, you have to wait longer to enter the CALL or PUT options.

Aggressive Mode: I'll explain in the next post.

See the image for Classic Mode.

Attached Files

• jair, nico, Lacedon and 2 others like this

#14 gelsas

gelsas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

DSATY_Noise_Filter. It is an indicator based on the Stochastic Oscillator. But it is a "disfigured" Stochastic. I changed the code of this indicator to filter market noise, but without losing the speed needed for a 1M Time Frame. Filter well. But the indicator is quick in showing trade entries. The indicator is good for "Binary Options" in Time Frame of 1M, with trades for 5 minutes (expiration in 5 minutes).
Classic Mode: You expect the indicator to cross the lines of 8 or 2 (80% or 20%). Less risk. But, you have to wait longer to enter the CALL or PUT options.

Looks great, I am constantly searching for something to filter the noise, is it possible that you could share the indicator? 
I would like to test in with my strategy it could be a great addition.

kind regards,

gelsas

#15 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

DSATY_Noise_Filter. AGGRESSIVE USE. Higher risk. You lose less time to enter.

Aggressive Mode: You expect the indicator to indicate oversold or overbought (above 8 or below 2). Then, the indicator begins to show a change in the direction of the trade, you make your entrance. Higher risk. But, you wait less time to enter the CALL or PUT options. (Wait for the change in direction...)

See the image for Aggressive Mode.

Attached Files

• nico, andreatrading, Lacedon and 1 other like this

#16 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:28 AM

Looks great, I am constantly searching for something to filter the noise, is it possible that you could share the indicator? 
I would like to test in with my strategy it could be a great addition.

kind regards,

gelsas

I promise I'll share soon. I'm solving a little bug. I beg you to wait a few days. I will post with pleasure. See the videos for this topic. Thank you for participating.

• devhie, nico and allan like this

#17 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

I decided to use Saturday to improve the indicator. Follows as requested.  :D 

Anyone who uses a black background should change the indicator colors.

Gelsas hope it helps you. Success!

Attached Files

• nico, drumik, andreatrading and 6 others like this

#18 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

Looks like a lovely tool. Vid's are good and music awesome. Many studies has shown that students produce better when listening to classical music they dont understand then contemporary music they understand, maybe it is about the part "don't understand" that makes them relaxed and do better at testing :)

The term market noise? What is that? The smallest timeframe is 1 Tick and the largest is not yet formed (untill end of days). 1 tick is One trade thats all not more but it can be humungous big trade..that only one. One trader at Bank of Germany takes one trade thinking Up, another over at Barclays thinks Down...is that noise?

And how to program that away? With an oscillator that always reacts afterwards, hence lagging? 

Although I respect the work and always presume it will work until proven not as opposite to it all. Of course it works and can be done. Pls share the Code so we can learn at least. What we do in BO will never inflict the world at all. BO is just a virtual non existing Bet on a Bet.

Awesome

Chris

• lorecavoli likes this

#19 DSATY

DSATY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

Looks like a lovely tool. Vid's are good and music awesome. Many studies has shown that students produce better when listening to classical music they dont understand then contemporary music they understand, maybe it is about the part "don't understand" that makes them relaxed and do better at testing :)

The term market noise? What is that? The smallest timeframe is 1 Tick and the largest is not yet formed (untill end of days). 1 tick is One trade thats all not more but it can be humungous big trade..that only one. One trader at Bank of Germany takes one trade thinking Up, another over at Barclays thinks Down...is that noise?

And how to program that away? With an oscillator that always reacts afterwards, hence lagging? 

Although I respect the work and always presume it will work until proven not as opposite to it all. Of course it works and can be done. Pls share the Code so we can learn at least. What we do in BO will never inflict the world at all. BO is just a virtual non existing Bet on a Bet.

Awesome

Chris

Hello Chris! Thanks for asking good questions, and comments that help everyone in the community. Thank you for the cordiality. It's true: operating with relaxing music (and cell phone turned off ) makes our impulses better controlled.

The term "market noise" is explained here:

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_trader

https://en.wikipedia...oise_(economic)

Basically it is when traders do not know what they are doing, especially if at that moment, they are few. As mentioned: "The presence of noise traders in financial markets can then cause prices and risk levels to diverge from expected levels even if all other traders are rational." But noise also appears when there is no liquidity in the market. Example, when closing NY. Market signals "cheat" the indicators. A good filter "disregards" these quick variations, but it continues to indicate where the market is going. A good filter shows that the market is not well (at that time). But, there are no perfect filters. And I would spend hours here talking about the algorithm I used ...
See the pictures that help us understand.
When talking about delay, it can occur, but the question is, "How long is this delay?" Your help to test the indicator I posted, is welcome!
In fact, trading "Binary Options" does not affect the market movement in any way. But the signal that the Platforms of Binary Options provide are real and true market! I'm not a good programmer in MT4 (5), but I have programmed in other languages ​​for years. Think crazy programmer. Maybe you'll be amazed at what a madman's creativity can do ... :blink:

Attached Files

#20 ekka1984

ekka1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:44 AM

where i dowload and tested this strategy?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5M, Binary, Strategy, Bin, Profitable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.