Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

TradingView: 15 min Indicator, High ITM on EJ and USDCAD. Free for all.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hey guys 
I recently began coding and created this indicator. 

Works great on EU/JP and USDCAD with a risk factor of 20 – 25. Use 1 time frame with 15 mins Expiry for nest results. Possible to get 90% ITM with this setup. 

Updated Feature 
Risk Factor: Higher the number lowers the risk but also means lower trade setups. Best between 20 – 25. 
Added an additional Filter to minimize bad setups 
No trading between 11.30 EST to 13.00 EST. Not worth the risk. 
Displays ITM rate in Green, Red and total in Black. 
Alert capable for Both, Call or Put 

Please demo before you take it live. Also during normal trading hours I have not seen more than 3 consecutive loses, (unless there is a news release) so with money management you can greatly increase your total ITM  rate. 

It does take considerable amount of tweaking and testing to put out something like this. So post feedback so that everyone can benefit. 

LINK
https://www.tradingv...-Min-Binary-V2/

• Alfred, hp699flva, csandberg and 4 others like this

#2 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

how long have you used it yourself and what kind of success rate are you getting with it?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#3 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

how long have you used it yourself and what kind of success rate are you getting with it?

It's been a work in progress for a long time. with a risk factor of 20 on EJ and USDCAD with 2 step Martin gale. I get over 80%. My challenge is my broker doesn't allow for 15 mins at any point but more like 15 mins options that expire at 15 of every hour, so a lot of times I will get OTM because I wasn't able to execute for the full 15 mins. 

Eitherway this is great for folks who have brokers that allow them 15 min expiry. Use and let me know how it works for you. 

It does not repaint and has a built in ITM calculator so you can eye ball and check if it doing good or bad for a currency pair. 

#4 Barnabee

Barnabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

Would test but I dont understand anything of tradingview, only thing I see are dots which I suppose mark itms and otms, cant even understand where the itm starts or ends :lol:

#5 sciborg

sciborg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

When you say use "1" timeframe do you mean 1 hour or 1 min ?   I am going to test this out on my tradingview account.. Thanks for sharing!

#6 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

Would test but I dont understand anything of tradingview, only thing I see are dots which I suppose mark itms and otms, cant even understand where the itm starts or ends :lol:

You need open a free account, then go to the link I provided and "Add it your favourites" or you can search from your chart using the "Indicator" option. I had to zoom out to capture the entire screen hence the candles are small. Once you get the chart you can zoom in. 

Simple rule. You get a Green DOT do a call for 15 mins/candles. You get a red DOT do a PUT for 15 mins/candles. By default I have set it to work only on the London/NY overlap from 0800 to 1130 EST since I have found that to give the best results. You can use it other times as well if  you disable the "NY/London" option in the settings of the indi, but I would up the risk factor. 

Hope that helps. 

It is alert capable, but free accounts only get 1 free alert so I have set an alert where it pops if it's either a green or a red dot. You have to enable it via builtin Trading view settings. 

When you say use "1" timeframe do you mean 1 hour or 1 min ?   I am going to test this out on my tradingview account.. Thanks for sharing!

Sorry 1 MIN TF, you can also see that from the screenshot. Had a lot of peeps waiting on this indi so got excited when it was ready. Test it and let me know. I am still not sure why it works best on EJ and USDCAD but not so well on other FX pairs. I am guessing because EJ and USDCAD follow a more constant pattern as opposed to EU or other FX pair. O well as long it works good even on one, then that's all you need :)

• sciborg likes this

#7 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

here is a close up of one of the trades. Hope it helps. BTW the number in the green is the winning ITM rate, red losing and black total trades taken. 

http://imgur.com/a/R1soK

#8 sciborg

sciborg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Ok, I got it setup now in TV.. I going to demo it tomorrow morning during NY/London.. Thanks again for share

#9 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:03 PM

Hello, thanks for the share. But it would have been better if you can explain the following:

How to enter trade for call or put?

Where to enter trade with the image?

Am just staring at the chart, looking at the big dot and guessing where to find my entry either with the dot setups or other setups.

Thanks for understanding.

#10 jimtang

jimtang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:48 AM

Hey Uno

Thanks for sharing your indicator.

Sadly I am a TradingView virgin.

Is there any chance you can share the code/script to your indicator ?

I understand if you do not want to.

Thanks in advance.

• yarik19 likes this

#11 Nickachino

Nickachino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

Hey Uno

Thanks for sharing your indicator.

Sadly I am a TradingView virgin.

Is there any chance you can share the code/script to your indicator ?

I understand if you do not want to.

Thanks in advance.

OR just break your TV virginity? :)

Tradingview is awesome.

#12 yarik19

yarik19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

OR just break your TV virginity? :)

Tradingview is awesome.

Sorry, but its bullshit for coders and programming:)

Maybe the author of the indicator will give someone to code it into mt4?) 

#13 Pabs

Pabs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUNITED KINGDOM

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

The link to the tpl. or script does not work when I go to tradingview any clues?

#14 mmmiiiccc

mmmiiiccc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

The link to the tpl. or script does not work when I go to tradingview any clues?

Same, I don't know how to use it, it seems to be locked or something.

Ok I managed to load it, I add it in my favorite and then put it on chart, I'll take a look, thank you Un0

#15 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

Guys it's a very simple. You click on the link in the OP message. Add it to your favourites and then follow this 

Also seem a setting of risk factor 25 with the Filter setting of 21 seems to yield best results for EJ and USDCAD during the NY/London session. The Asian sessions works best EU. 

As per the rules (Seriously)

You get a Green DOT, do a CALL for 15 mins after the current candle closes

You get a RED DOT do a PUT for 15 mins after current candle closes

If going counter trend only do 5 mins Expiry or dont :D. You can use your favourite trend indicator to do that. 

• rainman likes this

#16 Pabs

Pabs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUNITED KINGDOM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

It will not load I follow all the right steps but does not load on to the charts any clues?

#17 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

2 winning setups today :)

http://imgur.com/a/3GOvx

#18 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

It will not load I follow all the right steps but does not load on to the charts any clues?

Does it say loading or compiling on the upper left hand corner when you add it ?

#19 pklocust

pklocust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

mate im trading view virgin
i dont know how to use it

#20 Un0

Un0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

Good day today. 3-0. 

http://imgur.com/a/wTt6i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.