Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo
- - - - -

Bot for binary.com

bot binary binary.com hightitm

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

hi, i have been texting with one that claim his bot to have 68-69 itm with ~90 trade per day, he want 200 euros, now i have asks him for proofs, like images or videos, if someone is interested and if he show the proofs we could divide the price, since i would like to spend 200 all in one.

sorry my english

#2 yarik19

yarik19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

ask him for trial version, if not. It means that he has indicator with winrate 50%.

#3 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:50 AM

• Light February 16

Hi, i have seen yout post and i would be interested

• moyk February 16

Hi, as mentioned the robot is still in the works for commercial use, and I need to make sure I have enough people interested in order to start working on the licensed version.

I will keep you up to date with the performance of the robot, and if and when it will be available for sale. If I don't get as many clients as desired, I can always sell it to you as is for a cheaper price, it is already easily usable as of now.

• Light February 17

just to know, have u turned it off during "news"?

• moyk February 20

There is no need to turn it off during important news, as the signals are automatically regulated by the bot.

• moyk February 20

Since last my post last wednesday, here are the stats:

14 hours a day, 5 days a week, 2 weeks and 3 days in: 68.5% ITM
    Avg 90 trades a day, maximum number of losses in a row: 7. This is exceptional, and is very unlikely to happen. The average number of losses in a row for the past 2 weeks has been 3.5

• Light February 24

any news?

• moyk February 27

Hi, here are the latest stats:

14 hours a day, 5 days a week, 3 weeks and 2 days in: 69% ITM
    Avg 87 trades a day, maximum number of losses in a row: 7. This is exceptional, and is very unlikely to happen. The average number of losses in a row for the past 2 weeks has been 3.

So you can see the ITM is up by 0.5 point since last time, the max number of losses has not moved, in fact the avg number of losses in a row has been going down this week.

If you are interested let me know, I will get back to you with a quote and a delivery date estimation.

• Light February 28

I forgot to ask you if i can use it with major pairs, since im in eu and i cant use volatility indices

• Light February 28

If yes, then im interested

• moyk February 28

I am in the eu as well, no problems for major pairs.

• Light February 28

ok perfect

• Light March 1

let me know the price

• moyk March 1

What is your trading budget, and how much of your capital do you risk per trade? I will get back to you soon.

• Light March 1

im attending the first year of economy so my budget its pretty low, i would try with 5$(per trade) of 100-200euro
    with 5$ per trade at 87 trades a day(83% return) it would be 130 euros; if it s work as you claim i could even pay you 50% (of what i done) for 1 week (65 *5)?

• moyk March 2

Hi again,

Here is my quote:

200 euros, one time payment.

———

Important note: the robot runs with a subscription service for getting signals in time, it uses data that costs 20€ a month. This service does not depend on me, so the 20€ does not go into my pocket, in fact i am paying for it.

For the first month I can offer you the monthly membership, so you can try out for “free” (still have to pay 200). After that first month, you will need to pay the monthly membership, 20€ a month, and you won’t owe me anything.

The 200€ payment is a one time non refundable payment. I will send you a download link to the program and will guide you though the installation process if you need any help once you have made the payment.

If you are ok with all that, let me know and we can start the procedure.

• Light March 2

the price is fair, lastly, could you provide me with some proofs (video or images)?

#4 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

p6kx6ejbfagn.png

#5 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

svzjl5i9lkyi.png

#6 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

ill buy it and tell here if it is reliable -_-

#7 paulhinhobsb

paulhinhobsb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

ill buy it and tell here if it is reliable -_-

What is the seller's contact?

#8 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

He is a scammer. If he was able to really get 68-69% @ 90 trades a day you would make over 40% ROI a day or over 200% a week. So why would he try to sell anybody this? Because he is trying to hustle you, don't fall for it man!

• faithadams likes this

#9 pbiewenga

pbiewenga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

He mentioned 20euro pm for data. Is this strategy in anyway based on price arbitrage? Because brokers won't allow that

#10 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

here his "discussion": http://binary.vanill...for-sale#latest

i have text the one who has answered him, but nothing

he asks me to pay with skrill

#11 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

Scam, stay away from those bots, I have several good ones, if anyone wants just request here and I will share. But I highly recommend to stay out of any binary.com bots, they all work on martingale strategy and even if you select not to use the martingale they will wipe out your account.

• hp699flva likes this

#12 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

:rolleyes: can you share it/them? :rolleyes:

• Ewa likes this

#13 paulhinhobsb

paulhinhobsb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

Scam, stay away from those bots, I have several good ones, if anyone wants just request here and I will share. But I highly recommend to stay out of any binary.com bots, they all work on martingale strategy and even if you select not to use the martingale they will wipe out your account.

Could you share the robots?

#14 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Ok, here you go, just be careful guys:

Attached Files

• eltee, evandrosalvi, jtcmax and 1 other like this

#15 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

news: i have created another account on that forum, then i have asked him almost the same things then i have said ill never buy something based on nothing but some photos;then he said me the price is 100 :huh:; now im going to ask him a video

:P from 200 to 100, probably i should create another and hope 10

#16 LeoBermudes

LeoBermudes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

Hello my friends. I'm from Brazil and I do a lot of Binary.com Robots. I have 3 Robots with more then 80% ITM and some Rise/Fall Robots with controlled Martingale. But I need help to make my best robot, with the bollinger bands and probability. I have a strategy that can predict the last digit with 50% winning chance. WIth this 50% winning chance, the bot will get 400% profit in less then an hour. BUT I NEED HELP WITH BOLLINGEEEEERR!! Please help me.

Thanks

• Predator and bhs like this

#17 evandrosalvi

evandrosalvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationVilhena - Rondônia - Brasil

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

Ok, here you go, just be careful guys:

Hello, as far as bot strategies are concerned, thank you.

#18 bhs

bhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

Hello my friends. I'm from Brazil and I do a lot of Binary.com Robots. I have 3 Robots with more then 80% ITM and some Rise/Fall Robots with controlled Martingale. But I need help to make my best robot, with the bollinger bands and probability. I have a strategy that can predict the last digit with 50% winning chance. WIth this 50% winning chance, the bot will get 400% profit in less then an hour. BUT I NEED HELP WITH BOLLINGEEEEERR!! Please help me.

Thanks

Friend I am working on a bot also with Bollinguer bands, we must join ideas I leave my skype:

Cash productions

• LeoBermudes likes this

#19 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

;)he has stopped answering me after i ask a video, so SCAM.

Avoid him

#20 konkistadorr

konkistadorr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Avoid everybody who sell a system to win money.... avoid all of them !

People should only buy Tools , that the only EA/bots, that worth the price !  ;)

• charli likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bot, binary, binary.com, hightitm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.