Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  karabo : (20 June 2019 - 08:18 AM) any good coders here to help ,having a good manual strategy ,hilding good results for the longest time ,need it to give alerts and not get all glued to screen.I have screen shots to prove results
@  vdsrilanka : (20 June 2019 - 03:14 AM) adx crossing
@  Tripack : (19 June 2019 - 09:10 AM) I think FSA maintains a list of blacklisted brokers
@  jvcernado : (19 June 2019 - 08:21 AM) Trader from japan. would you mind help me what is the best broker to use from here please?
@  traderpusa : (19 June 2019 - 12:12 AM) a bit far from Manila lol
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 11:45 PM) I live in Cagayan de oro. Mindanao Currently living in Japan bro
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 10:59 PM) great, whereabouts in PH ? I live in Taguig, Manila
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 10:40 PM) New Here Looking forward to be with you traders.. I am a Filipino trader
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 06:43 AM) not bad for Canada lol
@  karthik123 : (18 June 2019 - 06:37 AM) kikos v3
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:34 AM) @ktp, no more snow since 2nd week of May :lol:
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:33 AM) 14 deg C now here in Dieppe NB
@  happyjas : (18 June 2019 - 06:33 AM) [url="https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/new-brunswick/dieppe"]https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/hourly-weather-forecast/new-brunswick/dieppe[/url]
@  mKristo : (17 June 2019 - 01:43 PM) https://youtu.be/9mj14oj1tAc
@  gabek : (17 June 2019 - 12:22 PM) http://www.binaryopt...ual-world-2018/
@  mirko88 : (17 June 2019 - 08:33 AM) no repaint
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:57 PM) how is life in Canada ? Slowly defrosting lol.
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:57 PM) daughter starts school tomorrow, son only in August (college)
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:56 PM) so still on the move a lot this month.
@  traderpusa : (16 June 2019 - 09:56 PM) then possibly a week to Subic.

Photo

5-15 Minutes Price Action Order flow strategy

Price Action PA 5 minutes context candle

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Some nice levels today. I was able to get in on a few trades throughout the day. First trade on EU. Very strong bearish order flow drove the market down and about 35 mins of bullish order flow brought the markets back up to the 50 fib where the bears started to take back the reigns. Price starts slowing down and making its pivot around the fib and I took the trade once I saw the bears coming back in. But, I noticed how EU kept rejecting off of the 625 and 600 levels throughout the day, but wasn't able to take any more. When you have limited time to trade you need to make the trades you do get count.2017-03-29_1702.png

Second trade UJ: Like EU, and I say that for correlation reasons, the 955 level proved strong throughout the majority for the day. I was able to get in on a final rejection of this level. I watched as price came barreling down, started to slow down and bulls started to take back over. Now, price did slightly break the 955 level, but with all of the prior rejections we got from it throughout the day, the expectation was that it would follow back through and reject. But, as stated earlier, I sat back for a bit because I wanted to see the bulls coming back in to defend this role reversal level before taking the trade. 

2017-03-29_1658.png

Now, the question I ask myself going into the Asian session is will these levels come back into play? The answer is I don't know, but if they do I expect some reaction around them and I know what I want to see the markets do should they retest and before I take a trade. Price action and order flow can be tricky, I don't want to down play it, but, it's not rocket science. Putting in PA chart time, aside from systems and indicators, will make a worlds of difference in your trading if you're willing to do it and you'll be surprised by what the markets teach you about behavior, price, psychology, etc. all on its own.

Happy Hunting

• tcr likes this

#42 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:09 AM

Price action and order flow can be tricky, I don't want to down play it, but, it's not rocket science. Putting in PA chart time, aside from systems and indicators, will make a worlds of difference in your trading if you're willing to do it and you'll be surprised by what the markets teach you about behavior, price, psychology, etc. all on its own.

Happy Hunting

Agreed. PA and understanding the order flow is the core model of long term trading. Put some effort and develop those skills without following indicators and system based trading. 

First you Learn. Then you remove the letter "L"  :)

My topic http://www.binaryopt...r-flow-strategy

#43 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

2017-03-30_2139.png

Just 2 key levels produced some really nice trades for the Asian session. Top level was a role reversal level, bottom level some solid support. How the candle formed, how price rejected, and reacted around level played key. With so many bounces off each level, the expectation was for price to reject every time it reached one of these points. But, waiting to see how the candle forms and reacts is important for me before taking a trade, despite, all of the different ways to trade these levels. 

• Kilometer and tcr like this

#44 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Greetings my fellow traders,

I Didn't plan on doing any trades today. But, this one looked too good to pass up. EU had been ranging form the start of the day and I expected it to continue as the week came to a close. Suddenly, in the last hour of trading price broke out of its range and pulled back for a nice entry, and, looking at this final leg back down to support you can see the pressure was starting to mount for the break. Unlike the previous bear legs, this one had some breaths in it. This bear leg was shaking out the bulls and the market makers were giving themselves the better prices before the break.2017-03-31_1624.png

Looking at the hourly, you could see the bulls struggling to gain any new ground after the last impulsive bear push, so as the day progressed on this hourly, you could tell it was a matter of time before the break was going to  happen. 2017-03-31_1659.png

Flipping back to the 5 min it's easier to see why this bearish pressure was mounting, and on the 5 min now we see this pressure actually mounting. Once it broke out I started looking for the pullback and signs that the bears were wanting it. As soon as I got a close lower than the pullback candles that was enough signal for me to short and take a put.

2017-03-31_1628.png

• homero15, Kilometer and tcr like this

#45 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

This was OTM. My stupid mistake. Market was in a range. not trending. I missed some points in this trade

kr1sMVR.png

• Kilometer likes this

#46 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

This is a continuation from the last trade. This is ITM. All i did was collecting odds for down movement.

8LAaTjy.png

• raydioturner and Kilometer like this

#47 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Flipping back to the 5 min it's easier to see why this bearish pressure was mounting, and on the 5 min now we see this pressure actually mounting. Once it broke out I started looking for the pullback and signs that the bears were wanting it. As soon as I got a close lower than the pullback candles that was enough signal for me to short and take a put.

2017-03-31_1628.png

I would like to add some odds to this trade. 

Before the last bear move, see bulls tried to break the range upper boundary. Every time bears defending the level, bulls reacted violently. But finally they couldn't win the battle and as a result bears took control of the market. 

In an order flow perspective, if you look at the range bottom boundary, bulls didn't even try to protect the level. Why?

Because institutions know that there is no use of defending the level since bulls have given up the fight and bears have taken control of the market. So they eliminate their buy orders at the bottom level.

• raydioturner likes this

#48 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

@raydioturner bro, what is your new platform ? looks better than MT4

#49 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

This was a psychological mistake. OTM deserved.

f8ZbXEL.png

• Kilometer likes this

#50 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

This was an OTM. But im unable to find a valid reason for this. Can anyone explain ?

Sgu5NYd.png

• ZeusDCS likes this

#51 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

@raydioturner bro, what is your new platform ? looks better than MT4

I still mt4 when I'm home. But, when im away from my trading terminal I use tradingview. It's a very nice platform with some very nice feature.
  • tcr likes this

#52 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:58 PM

This was an OTM. But im unable to find a valid reason for this. Can anyone explain ?
Sgu5NYd.png

That area was at a major role reversal area on the daily chart. I can post a screen shot when I get home this afternoon. But, flip to the daily and scroll out and I think it would be clear. Basically, that leg was a deeper pullback. Even on the 4 hour you can see some resistance as well for that day.
  • tcr likes this

#53 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:12 AM

Posting a trade after a long time. Got busy since this is our new year season.  :)

This is a simple trade. ITM. Just stack odds for bulls getting weak and bears come in strong.

kqeQdc3.png

• raydioturner, Kilometer and ZeusDCS like this

#54 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:18 AM

This is a simple trade from last week.

gKem4jh.png

• raydioturner, Kilometer and ZeusDCS like this

#55 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:13 AM

This is a simple trade

QREhm5F.png

• raydioturner and Kilometer like this

#56 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

A trade I took yesterday on AU. 4 hour chart showed some nice support as price impulsively came into the level. 2017-05-04_1847.png

The 5 min chart was where the trade took place. I watched as price rejected the first time off the level and gave a little bounce. The second test of the level showed also showed some nice rejection and then closed above the 4 hour level. I took the trade on the next candle. I also highlighted where news candle came back to test because I had a few short scalps in as well. 

Second trade came form same pair that evening on the 74150 level and formed a very nice pivot just before news release. 2017-05-04_1858.png

• Kilometer, tcr and ZeusDCS like this

#57 tcr

tcr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

This was an OTM. Counter trend during an impulsive trend.

fd61EIQ.png

• Kilometer likes this

#58 ZeusDCS

ZeusDCS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

Excellent thread. It's ashamed only two individuals post here because it's completely based off price action and do not rely on any indicators; although some are used for convenience. Today I would like to post a couple charts of trades taken today as I have had an increasing understand of the setups I take (which are specific). I have been watching from the very beggining and now I think I've gathered enough thought processes to start posting here.

This trade has sparked some constructive criticisms amoung my mates. I took this as a practice trade at a quick glance with some of these confluences in mind. The rest I analyzed after to see if I made the correct decision for the trade. Although the confluences are in order, I would not take this trade in a live setting because it does not deem too well with me even though it is in shape. 5 min Call.

qCh2vcJ.png

• raydioturner, tcr, shaileshm and 1 other like this

#59 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:28 PM

I thought you had a good read on the market with that trade ZeusDCS. I agree with your thoughts that S/R isn't a rigid line in the sand, but more of an area of interest. I may like to draw my level at the bodies at times, while other times at the wicks. Another guy may like to draw his in the middle of the two. The important thing, IMO, is being able to notice the area and watch price as it approaches that area.  

• tcr and ZeusDCS like this

#60 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

Here's a nice spot trade I took on the 4h. Unfortunately, I had forgotten I had it open, so, management of this trade could have been way better, 30 pips instead of 12. But, I'll take the 12 and I didn't open the trade until close to the end of day. Setup was a BO PB, watching price slow into resistance. 2017-05-10_1832.png

• tcr and ZeusDCS like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Price Action, PA, 5 minutes, context, candle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.