Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo
- - - - -

Make 28000 from 100 in Binary option or nadax with proof - Has anybody been trained by the author of this strategy?

make 2800 binary options 100

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hello everybody,

I have found one of the best way to trade Binary Options on internet. The author of this system explains an excellent way to trade Binary Options through Price Action. He says with his way of trading you can start trading with $100 and within 4 weeks you can make $21.000 with a good money managament.  He uses 5 minutes TF taking advantages of Support and Resistance lines.  He requests for $50 euros for each module of classes. There are 5 videos on his Youtube channel. I would like to know if any of you has taken his training program? If so, Who can help us to understand his strategy explaining it to us?

I would like to know if any of you who are experimental Price Action Traders may explain  or figure  his way of trading out including his training program.

His training program consists on the following items:

1. Trend Lines and Confirmation

2. Sure levels and timing.

3. Psychology and Tricks

Below I leave you some links of his Binary Options video lectures so that you may take your own conclusions out. The truth is I am impacted with his good explication. What he says is probably true, judge yourself.

You can search for his other video lectures.

How to make living from Binary Options Part two

Make 28000 from 100 in Binary option or nadax with proof

High ITM strategy for Binary options that works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JgvkIeQtVE

Best regards,

Anibal

• martinezfx and charli like this

#2 siimduud

siimduud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

I don't know man. Sounds fishy. He speaks about how people that make a lot of money don't need to sell signals, and those that do are scammers (which i agree with), but then proceeds to do exactly that. He made a private group where he sells his signals.
  • Ede likes this

#3 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

It is scam and he is scam, don't even bother...he tells lies, he trades terrible and all lies...he expose scammers but himself is the biggest scammer of all time...I know a friend who tried his session....he said, he never trades more than 5  or 6 trades and mostly breakeven and often loss, when he asked him why you said on your videos that you trade 40 or 50 trades a day, he responded that 5 or 6 pure ITM is the same thing, which is not. He is a fraud, stay away.

• swede, hp699flva and Ede like this

#4 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

It is scam and he is scam, don't even bother...he tells lies, he trades terrible and all lies...he expose scammers but himself is the biggest scammer of all time...I know a friend who tried his session....he said, he never trades more than 5  or 6 trades and mostly breakeven and often loss, when he asked him why you said on your videos that you trade 40 or 50 trades a day, he responded that 5 or 6 pure ITM is the same thing, which is not. He is a fraud, stay away.

Hi Worldshot,

Did your friend take his training course or he just got his signal service? Why don't you invite your friend to this forum so that he can give us some answers to our questions?

Did he take the course of binary option taught by that guy?

Best regards.

Anibal

#5 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:32 PM

Hi Worldshot,

Did your friend take his training course or he just got his signal service? Why don't you invite your friend to this forum so that he can give us some answers to our questions?

Did he take the course of binary option taught by that guy?

Best regards.

Anibal

No, he took his signal service... wouldn't really matter because if his live performance is that then course would be useless..when a trader can't be profitable by himself how can he teach someone to be profitable.

#6 Sanz50

Sanz50

Banned for shady commercial activities

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

He is showing a video in the history i want see this guy trade live.

#7 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:48 PM

And don't think for a second that Anibal is not an affiliate.........lol    :angry: :D

• Nickachino and Ede like this

#8 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

A Vote function to close threads would be awesome!

#9 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

One of the tricks to win newbies over is to point out and to make a big deal about other scammers (to pretend that they are such anti-scammers). Another trick is to use religion and charities to win ppl over.  Then throw big monies around to appeal to people's greed.

• BinaryOptionsTutordotcom likes this

#10 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:48 PM

the latest one is - 'We are trying to educate people'

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#11 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:24 AM

Ask yourself this: If he can make 21k from a 100 in 4 weeks. Why is he charging you 50 for his modules?

It makes the same sense as it would if Byonce was standing on the street trying to sell her used bras to make some extra bucks.

• neddihrehat, xTKSD, kuukuu and 4 others like this

#12 LorenzoPP

LorenzoPP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Locationitaly

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:32 AM

What about this https://elance360.co...nary-strategy/?

#13 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:38 AM

Same BS. First they make you feel that you can relate to the whole story about how many people lose money on bins, and then they give you the solution. It's really easy, anybody who wants to sell you a system, indicator, signals, etc. is not good at trading, if not, they wouldn't need to sell anything..... it's Byonce selling her used bras again ;)

• martinezfx likes this

#14 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

He is showing a video in the history i want see this guy trade live.

Hi Sanz Just saw your comment and wanted to know if it is the same guy called Hajikiri who is now blocked on this forum? As far as i know i have watched all his videos and he sais something about binaryoptionsedge and hajikiri is the only account that matches his identity.

#15 Mityu29

Mityu29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:52 PM

Hi all,

I know that guy, but I will not tell who is that. I see too much negativity nowadays in BOE. People look something than they judge everything from the first minute, but they really do not know what they talking about. The style or strategy works, about the numbers. if you trade 40 trade with that style with 62-65% success rate you make profit if you trade 6-8 ITM in a row that is almost equal with that 40 trades (BUT THIS NUMBERS WORKS WITH GOOD SRATEGIES AND GOOD TRADERS!!!), just calculate a little bit. That guy no need to work anymore, most of us just dreaming about it. If somebody is really know business, in the business nothing for free! Why the coach ask money for his job? Because He/She has a knowledge. Everybody want everything for free, but that is not the way how the world is working. Some of you guys should grow up. But it is does not matter if you believe this style is working or not. Works for others, who can able to follow the rules. That is it. 

Sorry for my comment, I do not want attack anybody, these are facts.

• aviator, BOedge and Mohammad Ummar like this

#16 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

Hello everybody,

I have found one of the best way to trade Binary Options on internet. The author of this system explains an excellent way to trade Binary Options through Price Action. He says with his way of trading you can start trading with $100 and within 4 weeks you can make $21.000 with a good money managament.  He uses 5 minutes TF taking advantages of Support and Resistance lines.  He requests for $50 euros for each module of classes. There are 5 videos on his Youtube channel. I would like to know if any of you has taken his training program? If so, Who can help us to understand his strategy explaining it to us?

I would like to know if any of you who are experimental Price Action Traders may explain  or figure  his way of trading out including his training program.

His training program consists on the following items:

1. Trend Lines and Confirmation

2. Sure levels and timing.

3. Psychology and Tricks

Below I leave you some links of his Binary Options video lectures so that you may take your own conclusions out. The truth is I am impacted with his good explication. What he says is probably true, judge yourself.

You can search for his other video lectures.

How to make living from Binary Options Part two

Make 28000 from 100 in Binary option or nadax with proof

High ITM strategy for Binary options that works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JgvkIeQtVE

Best regards,

Anibal

What comes after the training modules though? Will these modules be enough for you to trade with? Or will you have to pay more money to join a group? Can you talk to people on the group, or ex members?

There is nothing wrong with paying for a good service. Or charging for it. It's up to you to determine if it is any good.

Do a little research online to see if you find some good or some bad. Worst that will happen is that you spent some money and it was no good... Check the refund policy. Training modules should be covered by a refund policy. And youtube training videos... I am surprised that copies are not circulating by now because stuff is so easy to pull off of youtube.

You might be better off really digging into a good strat posted here and making it work for you. People give up too soon, or they expect too much, or they want it too fast. There are lots of strats that work if you stick with it and put in at least as much time and effort as you put into searching for the holy grail on the world wide web.

#17 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

Hi all,

I know that guy, but I will not tell who is that. I see too much negativity nowadays in BOE. People look something than they judge everything from the first minute, but they really do not know what they talking about. The style or strategy works, about the numbers. if you trade 40 trade with that style with 62-65% success rate you make profit if you trade 6-8 ITM in a row that is almost equal with that 40 trades (BUT THIS NUMBERS WORKS WITH GOOD SRATEGIES AND GOOD TRADERS!!!), just calculate a little bit. That guy no need to work anymore, most of us just dreaming about it. If somebody is really know business, in the business nothing for free! Why the coach ask money for his job? Because He/She has a knowledge. Everybody want everything for free, but that is not the way how the world is working. Some of you guys should grow up. But it is does not matter if you believe this style is working or not. Works for others, who can able to follow the rules. That is it. 

Sorry for my comment, I do not want attack anybody, these are facts.

thanks for the post. Have to agree on one thing, and that is that some people actually enjoy helping others, and that doesn't mean they have to do it for free. Someone who knows their worth usually asks for it.

I am curious though, why does he have to cut down others in his video? I have never seen a Mercedes Benz ad starting out with telling me how bad BMW is.

#18 Mohammad Ummar

Mohammad Ummar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

thanks for the post. Have to agree on one thing, and that is that some people actually enjoy helping others, and that doesn't mean they have to do it for free. Someone who knows their worth usually asks for it.

I am curious though, why does he have to cut down others in his video? I have never seen a Mercedes Benz ad starting out with telling me how bad BMW is.

Hi there saw your comment and I just wanted to give my opinion that there should be someone who needs to tell the truth about scammers or tactics which are full of risks. I don't see one thing that he lies about in his video. I have seen all his videos (very long videos which is boring xD). For example he gives an example of reversal point ( strategy of MD delwar) in which he tells how dangerous it could be if you go against the trend which is totally true and the repainting indicators we all know enough about that haha. 

#19 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

I shake my head in disbelief at some of the stuff posted regarding binary option brokers and those promoting their websites. I just listened to an interview from a family in Toronto whose father started trading binary options with a firm from Israel. It started innocent enough but soon turned deadly......the result was a loss of $350,000.00, the total net worth of this individual. He was so distraught he decided to end his life, and he succeeded.

There are no regulated brokers in Canada because we have a very tough regulation process, something that scares these fraud artists from Canada, but that does not stop them from soliciting with great passion. So, our SEC, (securities commission) have opened a website to help identify fraud. I post it as a warning to this community, perhaps it may save one of you from the pain of being raped by one of these despicable individuals or companies.

www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca
  • homero15, worldshot and siimduud like this

#20 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

I shake my head in disbelief at some of the stuff posted regarding binary option brokers and those promoting their websites. I just listened to an interview from a family in Toronto whose father started trading binary options with a firm from Israel. It started innocent enough but soon turned deadly......the result was a loss of $350,000.00, the total net worth of this individual. He was so distraught he decided to end his life, and he succeeded.

There are no regulated brokers in Canada because we have a very tough regulation process, something that scares these fraud artists from Canada, but that does not stop them from soliciting with great passion. So, our SEC, (securities commission) have opened a website to help identify fraud. I post it as a warning to this community, perhaps it may save one of you from the pain of being raped by one of these despicable individuals or companies.

www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca

Good job and thanks for posting this...Look! you can make a ton load of profit with any strategy you feel that suit you best, but can you really withdraw that and will these bucket shops allow you to do that? The answer is NO, because if they do that, they be out of business, you get it people?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: make, 2800, binary options, 100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.