Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

TheItalianjOB

5 minutes strategy Binary Options Binary options simple strateg

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 ilmike

ilmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce my personal strategy. I'm Michael, I'm writing from Italy and unfortunately I'm not a professional trader yet. However, I've did a lot of studies and with a simple methodology, I've created a very reliable strategy. Certainly I can't garantee "ever green" days, but with my strategy I can get an ITM range between 70% and 75% (on average). Rarely, but it happens, it touch 50% of ITM.

I want to know what do you think about it and how you could filter out the wrong signals.

I named the strategy "The Italian jOB".

What we need?

I trade with MetaTrader 4, but you can also use FreeStochCharts.

Indicators:

We set the classic Bollinger Bands on our classic candles chart.

Then we insert our BBRSI indicator. On this we will overlay the Stochastic indicator. In this way we will have two indicators in the same window.

For the BBRSI we have 2 levels that we keep: 30 (oversold) and 70 (overbought). We keep too the RSI at 14 and Bollinger Bands at 20-2.

Regarding the Stochastic, we modify the stock levels from 20 to 10 (oversold) and from 80 to 90 (overbought).

Entry rules:

5 minutes trade on 1 minute TF.

Put entry:

_MT4 Stoch must be above the 90 level.

_RSI must be above the 70 level and over the Bollinger Bands.

_If at the closing the candle on our chart is beyond the Bollinger band, and all other conditions are met, make your entry immediately.

Call entry:

_Stoch Must be under the 10 level.

_RSI Must be under the 30 level and belove the Bollinger Bands.

_If at the closing the candle on our chars is belove the Bollinger band, and all other conditions are met, make your entry immediately.

And now some pics.

Attached File  1.jpg   120.66KB   70 downloads
Attached File  2.jpg   109.28KB   15 downloads
Attached File  3.jpg   112.78KB   15 downloads

You can download all the indicators and template from here.

Nice trade and let me know.

Mike

#2 yokho16

yokho16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hi Ilmike. can't download indies.

#3 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Feels like it got some spirit, will back test it :)

Thanks!!!
  • ilmike likes this

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#4 yokho16

yokho16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

Sorry, my  mistake, everything it's ok wih the download. thank you.

• ilmike and danny2819 like this

#5 Tradista

Tradista

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

Well done!

Now this is an interesting strat  :) that could actually have a statistical edge (but not on M1 IMHO).

Because the rules are so well laid out and clear, I was able to write a quick script to generate sample data into a spreadsheet.

EU didn't actually perform well on the M1 but (unless I coded something wrong) it would seem that 30M expiry with signals taken from the 15M chart (i.e. +2 bars to expiry after close of signal bar) could do a decent job.

Sample (July+August'14) overall winrate is 65.22%

Weekly performance of sample

Attached File  weeklyperf-sample.png   6.52KB   18 downloads

Monthly performance of sample

Attached File  monthperf.png   3.81KB   15 downloads

ZIP contains spreadsheet with sample data. 

(PS: Profit below 0.3 pips are considered OTM to attend for slippage/spread)

Not bad for a totally "automated" approach. Congrats!!

BTW, I don't mean or imply that your system should be modified in any way, but am only giving actually statistical feedback upon tweaking the TF and Expiry parameters of it.

Attached Files

• ilmike and mvvoorbergen like this

#6 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

could be quite interesting...I wonder if the win rate could be picked up by the ability to trade directly off the charts like I do with CLM.......have to try a few experiments next week....Ciao for now.....good post and good effort ilmike...

• ilmike likes this

#7 ilmike

ilmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

Thanks guys for the trust, I am pleased to see the Tradista and Swede positive comments. Well, not bad considering that these tests were performed in any market conditions and in the presence of important news.

Instead, my demo results for these week are the following:

EUR / USD London and NY session

Monday, 12 ITM - 2 OTM 85.71%
Tuesday 8 ITM - 3 OTM - 1 TIE 66.67%
Wednesday 12 ITM - 1 OTM 92.3%
Thursday, 10 ITM - 5 OTM - 1 TIE 62.5%
Friday 10 ITM - 5 OTM 66.67%

If we operated away from the big news and we made attention to the NY opening, would be a step further.

Sorry for my English... I would like to create a video explaining which are the good/bad condition where entries can be done in a manually trade.

I'll happy to give my contribute to those thinking to create an automated software.

Please do not hesitate to say what you think.

:)

• kdx125 likes this

#8 ilmike

ilmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:21 AM

could be quite interesting...I wonder if the win rate could be picked up by the ability to trade directly off the charts like I do with CLM.......have to try a few experiments next week....Ciao for now.....good post and good effort ilmike...

If you can...try using 5 minute time frame, 1h expire.... are you able to create an automated entris for your CLM account? Let me know ;)

#9 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

Please do not hesitate to say what you think.

I will contribute positively to your initiative since it is specific in nature and I think it has potential.

Remember this, a computer code can only execute what you instruct it to do down to the exact specification, nothing less or more and nothing discretionary.

I don't know what is the response to the 2nd or 3rd candles thereon that met the conditions becos there are no written rules as of now, you may want to think further about this. Note also that the visibility of the chart is a little limited for me, so I may have made mistakes along the way - I put them in question form.

Entry 3 - lower wick has broken the lower bb ?

Entry 4 - RSI > 70 ?

Entry 5 - earlier green candle met the conditions ?

Entry 6 - earlier green/blue candles may have stochastic > 90 when it hit the high - the sound alert would have gone off ?

Entry 8 - Upper wick has broken upper bb ?

Entry 11 - Stochastic < 10 ?

They are all very close call but can be determined accurately by a code.

No further comments to make at this moment, I'm not looking further into this cos it will take testing of a large population that depends on the time frame, currency pairs, market conditions, trading sessions.....etc.....

However this approach does hold promise so for those people interested, put in the yard work to better determine the possibilities with it.....

Moving on............再见

#10 ilmike

ilmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

I will contribute positively to your initiative since it is specific in nature and I think it has potential.

Remember this, a computer code can only execute what you instruct it to do down to the exact specification, nothing less or more and nothing discretionary.

I don't know what is the response to the 2nd or 3rd candles thereon that met the conditions becos there are no written rules as of now, you may want to think further about this. Note also that the visibility of the chart is a little limited for me, so I may have made mistakes along the way - I put them in question form.

Entry 4 - RSI > 70 ?

Entry 6 - earlier green/blue candles may have stochastic > 90 when it hit the high - the sound alert would have gone off ?

They are all very close call but can be determined accurately by a code.

No further comments to make at this moment, I'm not looking further into this cos it will take testing of a large population that depends on the time frame, currency pairs, market conditions, trading sessions.....etc.....

However this approach does hold promise so for those people interested, put in the yard work to better determine the possibilities with it.....

As I've write in the image, the entry can be risky but if you see the previous candle over the BB, you can imagin a reversal trend

Entry 4 - RSI > 70 ?

Again, a bit risky but, watching the market condition ("distribution"), RSI is a lot outside the BB and in a overbought zone

Green candle met the condition but for a manually trade I didn't suggest an entry on this one.

In order we have one blu candle which is very big compared to previous, the a green candle but Stoch was back, then a blu candle where Stoch still under 90 level and finally another blu candle where all condition are met: here you can entry in a riscky trade.

In this case the candle has not closed over the bb, but I still considered the trade.

Here was exactly at the level.

Taking a quick analysis, I noted that during the NY session, after the London closing and before the Sidney opening, the signals are more accurate but less obviously.

Now I'm concentrate on EUR/USD, but next week I'll start testing to other assets too.

For now thanks again, hope for best developments.

#11 ilmike

ilmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hello everyone, I'm sorry but I have been quite busy. I noticed that the template that I have attached in the first post, have a minor error: the BollingerBand must be set to 20-2, not 14-2 as template. Better if you set to 20-2.2 to filter some bad signal.

Here is a new indicator for you all that will help to have a better view: boItalianJob_Matrix_v1.1

Attached File  boItalianJob Matrix_v1.ex4   51.27KB   229 downloads

Here's how I could improve the strategy, filtering several wrong signals:

_Edit the standard boItalianJob Matrix parameters like the follow image, in the specific set BB from 14-2 to 20-2.2 (so if you want, change them on your chart window too)

Attached File  Matrix.jpg   197.78KB   65 downloads

Add this to filter negative signals

_Create a new Stoch window with this setup: 12.3.3.

_optional: create another one stoch indicator with this parameters: 14,3,1 (this second is for a 2 minute trade strategy...then you will understand why)

Strategy ONE

1 Minutes TF, 5 Minute trade:

Put entry:

_boItalianJob Matrix must generate all red signal, arrow included!

_New Stoch 12,3,3 must be above the 90 level.

_At the candle closing, only if all conditions are met, make your put entry immediately.

Attached File  put-entry.jpg   114.77KB   63 downloads

Call entry:

_boItalianJob Matrix must generate all green signal, arrow included!

_New Stoch 12,3,3 must be belove the 10 level.

_At the candle closing, only if all conditions are met, make your call entry immediately.

You'll find template and indicators attached

If the generated signals are too few for you, you can also try with this 2 minutes strategy:

Strategy TWO

1 Minute TF, 2 Minutes trade:

Put entry:

_New Stoch 12,3,3 must be above the 90 level.

_New Stoch 14,3,1 must to touch and close at the maximum level, so >=99 (major or egual)

_If at the closing the candle on our chart is beyond the Bollinger band(20-2.2), and all other conditions are met, make your put entry immediately.

Call entry:

_New Stoch 12,3,3 must be above the 10 level.

_New Stoch 14,3,1 must to touch and close at the maximum level, so <=1 (minor or egual)

_If at the closing the candle on our chart is beyond the Bollinger band(20-2.2), and all other conditions are met, make your call entry immediately.

Obviously guys, don't trade in those days full of news. When there are strong news(3 bulls/red news), wait at least an hour before making a new entry trade.

Hope to help someone, but please, try it in demo before you risk your money. If you have some idea, please share! happy.gif thumbsup.gifbig_hug.gif

• ups likes this

#12 slicken

slicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:14 AM

so I'm curious about ho. this turned out with the auto trader. do you auto trade these signals and what's the win ratio. I have coded a bolinger band bounce EA myself that I'm auto trading to Stockpair. it works on 90sec and 5 min. expiry and has over 60% on all pairs so far but very fiew signals a day

#13 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

Were playing with the settings, Could increase ITM % from about 55% to 72%

0584c-clip-8kb.png?nocache=1

Settings:

2c4e5ceaa4ceacfe70a5b570379f106f.png

#14 slicken

slicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

well a score of 10 or raven 50 trades don't tell my anything.
if has to be for atleast 500 tradEd to tell if it's really around that win ratio.
I have tested my EA with almost all pairs for all the bars alapri could show. in December and then again in end of January to get the win ratio. I had 65% as best of AUDUSD for about 40k bars backtest on TF1min.
have you tryed it for a long time?

#15 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

well a score of 10 or raven 50 trades don't tell my anything.
if has to be for atleast 500 tradEd to tell if it's really around that win ratio.
I have tested my EA with almost all pairs for all the bars alapri could show. in December and then again in end of January to get the win ratio. I had 65% as best of AUDUSD for about 40k bars backtest on TF1min.
have you tryed it for a long time?

Don't you share the EA here?

#16 slicken

slicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

My rules are slighty different.
candle 2 has to be bigger then a average range of 30 candles and touch the upper BB candle 1 has to be smaller then average range of 30 bars. and the high or low has to be in line if candle 2 or with a duff of 5 points (pipetts) and then signal comes when candle 0 breaks the low of candle 1 and expirs after next candles close.
this I have backrest for about 100k candles and gives around 65% almost all pairs witch is verry good for a automat system.

#17 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

My rules are slighty different.
candle 2 has to be bigger then a average range of 30 candles and touch the upper BB candle 1 has to be smaller then average range of 30 bars. and the high or low has to be in line if candle 2 or with a duff of 5 points (pipetts) and then signal comes when candle 0 breaks the low of candle 1 and expirs after next candles close.
this I have backrest for about 100k candles and gives around 65% almost all pairs witch is verry good for a automat system.

Sounds interesting, would you be sharing the EA?

Thanks!

#18 slicken

slicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

shure give me ur email I will send it to you

#19 newmem

newmem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

hi,

Yours strategy looks nice i tested it whole day.

how You can get so many trades in one day.

Today for 3 pairs i had 1 trade OTM

newmen

#20 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

@up 

What pairs? :)
And how about ITM? :D

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5 minutes strategy, Binary Options, Binary options simple strateg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.