Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Trading Group

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hikaros

Hikaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:38 PM

Hello BOE,

I am Hikaros.

I am trading for about 3 weeks now HH style and Uday notes, i.e. PA strategy and I am really profitable until now. My average is more than 70%.

The only thing that is missing from this strategy is an alert, because there is no magic arrow to alert me. As a consequence, I end up missing a lot of nice, solid setups just for 1-2 mins.

This is the reason I am making this thread. I want to add this last piece of the puzzle which is called alert on PA strategy.

How can I do this???

I want to create or join an existed trading group that trades PA strategy in M5 timeframe so people can alert me for possible setups and vice versa.

Anyone who is interested in this idea reply, pm or add me on skype.

#2 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

Hello BOE,

I am Hikaros.

I am trading for about 3 weeks now HH style and Uday notes, i.e. PA strategy and I am really profitable until now. My average is more than 70%.

The only thing that is missing from this strategy is an alert, because there is no magic arrow to alert me. As a consequence, I end up missing a lot of nice, solid setups just for 1-2 mins.

This is the reason I am making this thread. I want to add this last piece of the puzzle which is called alert on PA strategy.

How can I do this???

I want to create or join an existed trading group that trades PA strategy in M5 timeframe so people can alert me for possible setups and vice versa.

Anyone who is interested in this idea reply, pm or add me on skype.

epH6tEH.gif

good job bro !!!  U are the man.

i can safely say this with much confidence.

Your group when created.....................most if not all of them will be waiting for u to alert them for possible setups. 

And when u have a bad day, i dont even want to go there. 

good luck ! 

• JustANoob, fredstralia, chicookie and 3 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#3 Hikaros

Hikaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

good job bro !!!  U are the man.

i can safely say this with much confidence.

Your group when created.....................most if not all of them will be waiting for u to alert them for possible setups. 

And when u have a bad day, i dont even want to go there. 

good luck ! 

Yes, I know that there will be 10 or 20 people waiting for my signal to trade without their own judgement and that they will start cursing in bad days and bla bla. Fck em (delete).

On the other hand, if I find just 1 or 2 people with similar trading styles with me and there is good communication between us, this is all I need.

My Trading group idea is good, because I believe trading in a group will be more profitable rather than trading solo (power of many). And this is what we all look for, profit.

Will it be difficult to find a perfect trading buddy??

Yes, but it is worth trying.

#4 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

Well - i would step really carefully in it. Especially here on BOE. Copy trades with an dealy, especially short term can go badly wrong for the ppl who copy and they will throw a blizzard of trash on you if they making losses. Try to seperate, what not means a strict closed community, but select carefully. Trolls just waiting for that. 

However,

How you´ve planned to setup the group? Are there any requirements (which you should have) 

What platform u wanna use ect.. ?

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:53 PM

Hello,

I would be interested in the group. But that is not with a intention to copy/provide trades but mostly to look and participate in the discussions to increase my knowledge.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#6 Hikaros

Hikaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Well - i would step really carefully in it. Especially here on BOE. Copy trades with an dealy, especially short term can go badly wrong for the ppl who copy and they will throw a blizzard of trash on you if they making losses. Try to seperate, what not means a strict closed community, but select carefully. Trolls just waiting for that. 

However,

How you´ve planned to setup the group? Are there any requirements (which you should have) 

What platform u wanna use ect.. ?

Hi Lootanery,

My idea is simple, a skype group that would, more or less, look like this:

Attached File  Screenshot - 2_25_2017 , 7_20_05 PM.png   4.17KB   7 downloads

The requirements:

1) Someone should have some experience with this trading style. M5 timeframe PA strategy, HH, Uday notes, etc.

2) Same trading hours.

I spoke with 3 people already, 2 of them wanted to join because they wanted to learn....I rejected them because education is not the purpose of this group.

The 3rd person was experienced but he was trading Tokyo session, so again we could not trade together.

As far as the platform is concerced, I trade with MT4 but there is no specific platform or broker required.

You can use whatever as long as our trading styles match together.

What I mean by trading styles?

For example, my favorite setup and most of my trades are multirejection from a S/R or BRN, i dont really like break out setups. If most of your trades are breakout setups then our trading styles don't really match.

Hello,

I would be interested in the group. But that is not with a intention to copy/provide trades but mostly to look and participate in the discussions to increase my knowledge.

Hi shaileshm,

I am sorry my friend but this is not an educational group. All infromation you need to know are within the BOE forum.

So read, practice and then you are welcome to join.

• shaileshm likes this

#7 opiumden

opiumden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:28 AM

I trade using price action (Hubba Hubba) and I like the sound of the group. I live in Australia though so I don't know if my alerts may be when you are awake though I trade for most of the day.
Let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.