Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (13 November 2018 - 07:06 PM) Good morning
@  Storm : (13 November 2018 - 03:19 PM) ayrex may be a good option
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:35 PM) lol yes but i wont tell :D
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) Do you remember his name
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:34 PM) lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) guy*
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) :D
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:23 PM) dth i remember some buy used to troll u that u only show winning trades but not enough explanation of trades..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 PM) but there's nothing left and now even EU putting a pan on bins?
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) I miss it
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:21 PM) yeah I just want to trade bins for fun
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) the last broker i used was dmmoption, they paid on time but they went out of business very soon lol
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:20 PM) thats why i left bins too..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM) I would like to trade bins.. actually I want to really bad but I'm not able to find a broker
@  fasih : (13 November 2018 - 01:18 PM) lol dth ..
@  dth : (13 November 2018 - 01:14 PM) Do people still trade bins?
@  Momentum : (13 November 2018 - 01:22 AM) Good morning everyone
@  traderpusa : (12 November 2018 - 07:51 PM) good morning
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:05 PM) Wazaa ?
@  Tripack : (12 November 2018 - 05:04 PM) Hey hj !

Photo

Price Action Strategy for 5 Minutes and 60 Seconds

Price Action Binary Options 60 Seconds 5 Minutes

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 joe0074

joe0074

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

The concept is too complicated for me.

I am pass.

#22 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

Watching this High Probability area on #USDJPY for reversal trades. Odd will be very high in our favor if we execute any good reversal binary options strategy. There are supply zone, barriers, wicks and Cypher pattern completion exactly in that zone.

And here is the result. The market fell for 4 hours right from that zone giving us plenty of high probability reversal opportunities for the day on 1M, 5M and 15M charts.

Really high probability and high profitability stuff is Price Action.

#23 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

Watching this High Probability area on #USDJPY for reversal trades. Odd will be very high in our favor if we execute any good reversal binary options strategy. There are supply zone, barriers, wicks and Cypher pattern completion exactly in that zone.

which harmonic pattern indicator is that? Does it show the emerging patterns?

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#24 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

which harmonic pattern indicator is that? Does it show the emerging patterns?

No indicator, drawn rectangle by hand based on Fibonacci levels. This was Cypher Pattern completing at 78.6 fib level.

----

Just took 2 trades again at the same level when market was rejected few minutes ago. One analysis several trades in a day.

Attached Files

#25 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

I hear most mentors and traders saying stick to your trade rules. They never talk about probability. In my opinion, we must NOT get into a trade which has lower probability of success to start with no matter how good the set up looks according to our rules. Ideal trade set up is not just about rules.

Trade Setup = Trading Rules/Conditions + Probability of success

In this example I present to you a mistake that I made last year where I followed the advice to just follow the trading rules and I lost. It affected my trading psychology a lot which made me lose further. I could have easily avoided that by assessing probability before hand.

#26 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Profitable 5M #BinaryOptions #Trading Strategy Trading 1 Hour PINs. Banks, Hedge Funds, Institutional Traders etc. have anchor points in a market where to execute their orders. These large orders have potential to push the market in a direction leaving wick behind. This video shows how to trade these anchor points on 5M chart. It is a highly profitable 5M binary options strategy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Facebook group to Learn More: https://www.facebook...s/LambdaBinary/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#27 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:23 AM

Profitable 5M #BinaryOptions #Trading Strategy Trading 1 Hour PINs. Banks, Hedge Funds, Institutional Traders etc. have anchor points in a market where to execute their orders. These large orders have potential to push the market in a direction leaving wick behind. This video shows how to trade these anchor points on 5M chart. It is a highly profitable 5M binary options strategy. 

Just took another successful trade with 1H PIN Strategy. Confirmation on 1M chart, execution on 5M chart.

#28 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:06 AM

Another secret price action strategy for 5M and 15M trades using Cross Trend Lines. Cross Trend Lines are not widely used by many traders in Binary Options however they work very well with few other factors in Reversal Strategies. 

• Brando and merka like this

#29 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:12 AM

Here it is: This week's lesson. Today's topic is: Read, Predict and Execute in Markets Like A Pro #BinaryOptions #Trader with IPDE Process.

Sorry guys about bad sound. I did not use the correct mic. But you will hopefully love the content. There is a lot on there in today's lesson. So watch and learn. Please Subscribe, share and like these videos wherever you can with others. That would be awesome. Thanks

• charli and merka like this

#30 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

@LambdaBinary

Thanks for the videos but could you please upload also some live videos about executions?

Ok reading, analyzing, pre-planning, finding the zone etc... but till now I didn't see any live execution trade.

As you know, in BO is all about identifying the right market direction and selecting the right expiration time.

Hope to see something soon.

Cheers 

• LambdaBinary likes this

#31 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

@LambdaBinary

Thanks for the videos but could you please upload also some live videos about executions?

Ok reading, analyzing, pre-planning, finding the zone etc... but till now I didn't see any live execution trade.

As you know, in BO is all about identifying the right market direction and selecting the right expiration time.

Hope to see something soon.

Cheers 

Thanks merka for your kind words. The idea is that if you already have a good reversal or trend based strategy with positive expectancy with you, you will have better chances of winning if you pre-plan trades like I mentioned in videos. I have few strategies of my own and few taken from others but they all work for me and may not be suitable for any one else. A positive expectancy strategy can easily be winner if traded inside high probability zone. So give it a try with your existing strategy.  I am sure it will work great for you.

I am planning to post few videos on executions hopefully next week. Each of these videos takes hours to produce so please bear with me. However I did capture few of live trades in these videos I think. I will post more asap. You will find them in "Live Examples" playlist on LambdaBinary youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpTv-hdaQlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rjMHkoExk0

• clickmethod and merka like this

#32 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

Good thread and thanks for taking the time and sharing it.

• LambdaBinary likes this

#33 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

Good thread and thanks for taking the time and sharing it.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. :)

#34 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:11 AM

This week's Trade Pre-Planning with Price Action and Price Patterns. I am watching multiple zones for Binary Options Trading Opportunities on #EURUSD, #USDJPY and #USDCHF.

https://www.facebook...ps/LambdaBinary

#35 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:42 AM

This week's Trade Pre-Planning with Price Action and Price Patterns. I am watching multiple zones for Binary Options Trading Opportunities on #EURUSD, #USDJPY and #USDCHF.

https://www.facebook...ps/LambdaBinary

As explained in my weekly video yesterday, I predicted next moves of EURUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF for best probable trades. Check our what happened in images below. The analysis was almost 100% accurate.

Think about the power and accuracy of this stuff in binary options trading. 

#36 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:31 AM

Just took and won 2 trades in a row on EURUSD using pre-planned analysis. 

Here is the analysis and steps taken for entry:

1. Market was in my predetermined zone from weekly analysis
2. On 15M chart I had trend lines crossing at a point
3. On 15M chart I had Mid Band
4. On 5M and 1M I had Oversold conditions and a supply zone
5. On 5M I had 15M Resistance

So great probability stack.

#37 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:27 AM

What is Currency Correlation & How To Use Its Power For Better Binary Options Trading Opportunities 

• MasterBlaster, hp699flva and nerka like this

#38 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:11 AM

Steps to trade Price Action:
1. Perform Analysis and define your entry zone
2. Wait for market to reach there in that zone
3. Monitor signs of rejection e.g. Candle Stick Patterns
4. Execute flawlessly
I did the same in AUDUSD this morning. This zone was defined two days ago. Open your charts and see if you can find this zone for yourself and see what made me enter at this point and how. Hints are there in my screenshot below.

17098161_289691651451713_629728222934766

#39 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

In this video I show you how I planned and executed GBPUSD trade on 5M Binary Options. Trading GBPUSD with Price Action Harmonic Fibonacci Pattern for Profitable Binary Options Trading.

• clickmethod, nerka, Corney and 1 other like this

#40 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

How I played 1 Hour USDCHF Chart for Quick 5M and 50 Seconds Binary Options Trades 

• Corney likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Price Action, Binary Options, 60 Seconds, 5 Minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.