Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/25...967a0945fa48037
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 01:49 AM) Trump should wake up and tweet something lol

Photo

Price Action Strategy for 5 Minutes and 60 Seconds

Price Action Binary Options 60 Seconds 5 Minutes

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

Hello all,

I have just uploaded a video on my Price Action based Binary Options strategy. My concept is based on I.P.D.E process which is Identify, Predict, Decide and Execute. I use the same process to evaluate trading opportunities in Forex Trading too. 

The idea is a little complex however I have seen that it is very effective for me because I am fx trader too. I use probability evaluation of opportunities based on:

1. MTF Support Resistance

2. Fibonacci Levels

3. Moving Averages

4. Supply Demand

5. Pivots

6. Candle Stick patterns.

https://youtu.be/2FE...EnBNSsk-Po_1-Cz

https://youtu.be/tZS...EnBNSsk-Po_1-Cz

Looking forward to your suggestions and comments.

Thanks

• hp699flva, tumen, nerka and 5 others like this

#2 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:19 AM

Here are few basic concepts behind price action based trading for binary options in raw form: 

Attached Files

• nico, clickmethod, hp699flva and 3 others like this

#3 MrPorch88

MrPorch88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:08 AM

Here are few basic concepts behind price action based trading for binary options in raw form: 

So I just took this 5 min call trade (the trade is the marked vertical line). It was pure price action but I don't know if it was maybe only luck so I am searching for your opinion. Apparently I saw (previous to the vertical line) two bullish candle. The second one was smaller than the previous one but it opened upside the previous one. Both of them were rejected but they keep being bullish. On the other hand it bounced from purple trendline.

Attached Files

#4 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

I would not have traded that 5M bull candle which you have marked. This is because it was very close to the swing level and market could reverse. I would have waited for a swing break out and then only planned a trade. Also as the price too high on the curve, it is better to plan for PUTs rather than CALLs.

#5 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:19 AM

Thanks for sharing

#6 ani6878

ani6878

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for sharing that helpful information..

#7 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

Hi

What indicators are you using for Supply&Demand zones?

I like your concept of pre-plan and built the case for trading.

Cheers

#8 Matheus

Matheus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

Thanks man.

#9 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:44 AM

Thanks for sharing

No problems at all. Please do check out youtube channel and facebook group links in my signature. I am sharing videos and other important stuff there. Hope they help.

#10 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

Hi

What indicators are you using for Supply&Demand zones?

I like your concept of pre-plan and built the case for trading.

Cheers

You can use any Supply Demand indicator available for free.In my opinion indicators are secondary first you should know what to do with them and how. I have created my own indicators and/or modified them to suit me.

Please do check out youtube channel and facebook group. I am sharing videos and other important stuff there. Yesterday I posted a 5M strategy based on price action. Do not forget to subscribe for more upcoming free videos.

https://www.youtube....S-F7z6WCpi6OUZw

https://www.facebook...s/LambdaBinary/

#11 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

Starting a new series for free weekly LambdaBinary lessons to understand and use price action for high probability binary options trading. Here is the first video lesson in the series for those why want to learn.

If you like my videos, please do not forget to subscribe, like and share them. That way I feel motivated to produce more quality content for free.

Thanks

• MoneyLeader likes this

#12 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:18 AM

Guys this trader has a good system for binary I am having excellent results to understand how to use it you watch the video below impression.

Please start your own thread. Do not spam.

#13 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:20 AM

A live example on how I analysed and predicted a high probability zone and took high probability reversal trades. This quick video shows my analysis technique. I shared trades in free facebook group: https://www.facebook...s/LambdaBinary/

#14 Corney

Corney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

Hi Lambda

You have a lot of confidence in your trading system.Love your passion for Binary Options

I like the idea of block edge on higher time frames.

May I ask what is your Won ratio %

and

where can I find all the rules you apply before you enter?

Thank you

• LambdaBinary likes this

#15 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:58 AM

Hi Lambda

You have a lot of confidence in your trading system.Love your passion for Binary Options

I like the idea of block edge on higher time frames.

May I ask what is your Won ratio %

and

where can I find all the rules you apply before you enter?

Thank you

Hi Corney,

It is a privilege and honour to see you on this thread because I have a learnt a lot from you. Your logics have formed a part of basics of my system.

I will soon update all rules etc. on the web site and in Facebook group.

I do not insist on win ratio a.k.a ITM/OTM. I use multiple trade sizes and use probability strength as guiding factor for trade size. If probability is medium then smaller lot size. Hence even with low or high win ratio, it turns out be overall winner. 

I look at HTF and MTF for best probable zone and then on TTF (5M) chart I execute if conditions are met. More conditions match means better probability hence bigger lot size. If any of those conditions are missing then medium probability. If only one or none conditions are present then low probability which results in either no trade or lowest lot size. Hope it makes sense.

Thank you.

-Vik

• Corney likes this

#16 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

How to Read and Analyse Types of Trends with Fibonacci for Forex and Binary Options Trading 

• hp699flva and merka like this

#17 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:45 AM

Which one is better? Martingale Strategy versus Probability Based Trade Sizing. With a live EURJPY example, this video demonstrates how to stack probability in our favour and hence win more over time.

• hp699flva, nerka and merka like this

#18 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:25 AM

@LambdaBinary

Nice job mate and very interesting videos.

Cheers

• LambdaBinary likes this

#19 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

@LambdaBinary

Nice job mate and very interesting videos.

Cheers

Thanks mate

#20 LambdaBinary

LambdaBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

Watching this High Probability area on #USDJPY for reversal trades. Odd will be very high in our favor if we execute any good reversal binary options strategy. There are supply zone, barriers, wicks and Cypher pattern completion exactly in that zone.

• ahmetesk likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Price Action, Binary Options, 60 Seconds, 5 Minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.