Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 07:03 PM) Good morning
@  sgfn01 : (19 September 2018 - 06:49 PM) maksim
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:39 AM) later, bit busy now, just dropping by
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) could you post it?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:35 AM) +108 nice
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) no time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) not time
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) but needed massive recode of the ea lol
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:31 AM) i am +108 today.
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 09:28 AM) looks good
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 09:26 AM) oil news...
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:49 AM) any comment tp? :)
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:48 AM) this my two unning trades: UJ: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png and UC: https://charts.mql5....ng-point-of.png
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 08:46 AM) oh thanks
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) https://gyazo.com/2a...bbc70e08158e298
@  traderpusa : (19 September 2018 - 08:41 AM) brexit
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 06:52 AM) what happend with GU?
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) :angry:
@  Bigindoda : (19 September 2018 - 03:52 AM) no time to trade :( but there is lot of good opportunity..
@  tuugii0313 : (19 September 2018 - 02:48 AM) thanks @fasih

Photo
- - - - -

MTH2014 - Financial related Video Links

Forex Video Youtube Financial Gold Currencies MTH2014 Fundamental Economic Global

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

Disclaimer and Warning.

==================================================================================

1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

3. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file

4. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

5. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,

and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

===================================================================================

Hi All, I just try to gather some link from Youtube about financial trading related matter as general knowledge that maybe useful to you, 

but if Admin or Moderators consider this thread as 'breaking' the forum rules then please forgive me for that and please delete this thread..

And if in the video links that shared here, there something suspicious that maybe lead to any kind of affiliation traps or scamming activities then of course you should ignore it immediately and let me know about that.

Hopefully all of you could also share and contribute to this thread in positive way... 

Enjoy and happy trading

MTH

Ok now this is the Youtube link from Mike Maloney channel.

https://www.youtube....VaG4ZPA3p6EXZbQ

I think his 'Hidden Secret of Money' Video series is a good one..

this is the 1st episode

• Singh, happyjas, nerka and 5 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#2 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

Good Movie

https://indoxxi.net/...-2015-6u0u/play

• Singh, happyjas, Oskarix and 2 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#3 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:07 AM

• happyjas, ZeusDCS and papabless like this

#4 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

This is the video that introduced me to the world of trading in general: https://youtu.be/TkiQeAOcJQw?t=336

There's nothing to learn . . .

It's just a video about rich kids buying stuff . . .

Regarding the trader, they just show his chart with MACD and with what looks like to be RSI, and how he places some trades. Also, most importantly, they show you his expensive cars and watches. And that's when I knew that I wanted to be a trader. :D

To add some value to my post . . .

Later, I found out that the guy actually teaches people how to trade BO. Many called him out for being a fraud, and that he's stolen money from many people.

So, remember to never trust anybody who tells you that they'll teach you how to trade if you give them money in exchange. Because, why would they need your money if they know how to trade?

• MTH2014 likes this

#5 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:18 PM

I can connect with this video quite a lot. At some level it is pitch for selling his book but still, specially form psychological perspective, i think a few point have been explained very well. I have posted this video before, and posting it one more time.

• ZeusDCS likes this
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#6 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:56 AM

Here's a list of 32 movies related to Finances.

The list is not mine, but it includes movies such as The Big Short, The Wolf of Wall Street or Inside Job, all of which I've seen and could only recommend.

• manfloy likes this

#7 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

ONCE AGAIN.. FIBONACCI...

• Joakim_Von_Anka and papabless like this

#8 merka

merka

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

Thanks, I'll watch it later.

I'm curious about what else he could say about Fibonacci.

Cheers

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:05 AM

CURTIS 'WALL STREET' CARROLL....

Enjoy..

MTH

• ZeusDCS and papabless like this

#10 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:01 AM

#11 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:30 AM

Too Big To Fail (2011) : https://indoxxi.net/...nesia-1e6i/play

#12 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Gold (2016)

#13 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:27 AM

How wealthy is Bill Gates? You've got to love Neil  :lol:

Nothing educational, just for laugh.

#14 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:25 PM

Becoming Warren Buffett (2017) - IMDb

Was not able to find the movie on the page that MTH2014 used to watch Too Big To Fail (2011).

I don't use the page anyway, I . . . uhm . . . buy cazzettes.

Whoa, did you know that there's this page called rarbg. People apparently download movies, video games, apps, . . . and they don't pay? DISGUSTING.

#15 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

This is the video that introduced me to the world of trading in general: https://youtu.be/TkiQeAOcJQw?t=336

There's nothing to learn . . .

It's just a video about rich kids buying stuff . . .

Regarding the trader, they just show his chart with MACD and with what looks like to be RSI, and how he places some trades. Also, most importantly, they show you his expensive cars and watches. And that's when I knew that I wanted to be a trader. :D

To add some value to my post . . .

Later, I found out that the guy actually teaches people how to trade BO. Many called him out for being a fraud, and that he's stolen money from many people.

So, remember to never trust anybody who tells you that they'll teach you how to trade if you give them money in exchange. Because, why would they need your money if they know how to trade?

Why would they need your money, if they know how to trade?

Hmmm, lemme guess a few seconds.... BING!

Conclusion -  All kinds of teacher now has to be volunteers in the first hand - in the second hand, they have to offer their time to sm1 in exchange for nothing, only to bring you forward. Really innovative concept - just that its not working in a world with capitalism. By the time you go to University and study for free, getting your daily supplies for free and pretty much everything else for free, lemme know, ill join that place....

Seriously?

Of course you got lots of fraudsters in that scene, but to expect sm1 is offering his time and knowledge to an stranger for free (if hes legit), with pretty much nothing in return, just because he earns a living by trading is an kind of weird perspective. So your expectations now are, that this helping hand teachs you for hours and hours, over hours just, because he has an job like every1 else?

Why you not joining some volunteer programs after your daily work? Food distrubtion for homeless people in the late evening, teaching in an orphanage ect?

Ill see you there buddy

#16 papabless

papabless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:43 AM

Hey, I see where you are coming from.

Now that I look at the post, I see that I wrote it in a way that I think everybody is a fraud. But no . . . I do not think that.

There are people like Al Brooks who sell books, for example.

Then there are people like the guy in the video that take your money in exchange for the Holy Grail that works only through their broker with which you need to register through their special link . . .

I absolutely agree with you, not everybody who gets paid for teaching you is a scammer, not at all. But that guy certainly was.

In fact, I think that people don't get paid enough.

For example, if teachers in school got paid more, maybe they wouldn't be so fu*king fed up with their shitty life and didn't reflect it on their students. Maybe I'd even met a teacher that would make me interested in their subject, but as long somebody gets paid peanuts, why should they even try . . .

peace.

#17 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:04 PM

For your Weekend Videos :

and the playlist :

https://www.youtube....TLCtP86SvZ-kgBP

Enjoy - MTH

#18 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

List of trading documentary vids :  http://documentaryvi...-documentaries/

#19 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

this make me remember 1990 era in Singapore..lol

#20 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

still related with previous post

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forex, Video, Youtube, Financial, Gold, Currencies, MTH2014, Fundamental, Economic, Global

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.