Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right
@  traderpusa : (07 October 2019 - 09:55 PM) same reason a verified account should be presented before posting here your grand 70%-80% winning strategy.

Photo

BOT Round number and Whole number indicator w swing stats

Round numbers whole numbers Average swing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Hi Guys,

We just recently added a new free indicator to our site. The indicator will draw lines on your chart around the areas for Round and Whole numbers. There are also audible alerts at the point the numbers are breached the first time in the candle as well as Statistical data about the average swing for the period that you set. We set it to 30 days by default and this is what I look at often but you can set it how you wish. We also have stats on the largest swing down and up from the open in that period. You can download the indicator attached to this post

And here is a brief video that goes along with this indicator.

One thing I did not mention in this video is the birds eye view of the average swing statistics can let you know when the market has Volatility picking up on average or when we are in a low volatility point on recent days. Knowing this in my opinion is especially important on Spot FX and Nadex. Today Euro/USD was up dramatically even in the video you can see it and also we are starting to see some swing come back into the markets and that will over time possibly bring more retail action back in fact it already is according to some brokers M.O.M ( Month over Month ) Data. What is important is to be aware of these psychological numbers and try to fit them into your trading strategies in a way that helps you. Very basic but surprisingly useful when combined with PA.

Take a look at USDCAD hourly chartAttached File  BOT_Round_And_Whole_Numbers.zip   26.66KB   337 downloads if you do decide to use this indicator and note how many significant levels there are just around these simple Whole and Round numbers especially based on the average swing rounded up.

• Tripack, binaryman, parsifal23 and 3 others like this

#2 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

We had to update the round number indicator because the alerts were not working properly. Alerts were sounding on the first breach going up but not coming back down into the round numbers. Everything has been corrected now and can be DL for free on our site. Sorry for the confusion guys and we would have caught it before releasing the code if I had have waited to see a swing down like my brother suggested.

visit:

http://www.binaryopt...icator-p52.html

and over write the old ex4 with the new one to fix this issue. 

I am also attaching the updated indicator to this post not sure I added it on the first one. Attached File  BOT_Round_And_Whole_Numbers.zip   26.63KB   158 downloads

• Pedi likes this

#3 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

These are a few screen shots from charts this week on the AUDNZD and a lot of people are aware we do bins and spot on this pair and you can see a lot of nice reaction here to the round numbers like I talked about in the video above. These are just 15 minute charts with the original Bot CCI indicator and you can see a lot of nice moves in sync with the crossings and good rejection on the PA around the round numbers and sometimes even just the rounded average. Speculating can be as simple or as hard as you make it in my opinion but regardless none of us can control the markets so at times I like to keep it simple.

AUDNZD 08202014

AUDNZD_08202014.jpg

AUDNZD 08212014

AUDNZD_08212014.jpg

AUDNZD 08222014

AUDNZD_08222014.jpg

• Tripack, yawyks, Singh and 1 other like this

#4 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

Hey Guys,

We just added an update to this indicator to let you chart the round numbers and whole numbers as well as Pivot points on the same chart from one indicator. We still have the average swing data and the blue and red rounded averages as well as some stats on the largest swings up and down in the last 30 days ( or whatever you set it to track ).

The updated file is attached to this thread

Attached Files

#5 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:25 AM

Guys I done a video talking about how to use the statistics that are included with our Bot round and whole numbers indicator. I am way way late talking about what all those numbers mean but I hope that this can give some people some ideas to get their creative juices flowing and use these numbers to develop a trading plan on that day. This is also great for starting to wrap your mind around the levels and the Volatility of the day and this can be helpful especially on platforms like Nadex and for larger Spot FX moves in my opinion.

Hope this helps someone. Latest version of the indicator is attached to this post.

Attached Files

#6 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

This was a wild day on the EURUSD and here is a use for that largest swing in the last 30 days statistic. You can see that we got about to that number today. Also in my mind it gives me something to look at when all 3 of the Resistance Pivot points have been knocked out on the day.

Euro_30_D_Statistical_Run.gif

NOTE: The statistic was measured on the top of the day. Not a signal or anything like that just an example of an idea to trade around this. When we got close to that number again maybe on a platform like nadex you could sell a Bin for $15 - $20 around that 1.1192

#7 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

In this clip I am showing Market profile and Value area lines that we added to the Bot Round and whole numbers indicator that my brother and I have been developing over the years. I am going to talk about the Value area high and Value area low and what they mean and represent on an intraday basis in the markets.

Here is my video ( first of two videos ) on Market Profile and how to use it in your trading:

At this point using the bot round and whole numbers indicator you can get a lot of really helpful key levels on your chart and use them to plan entry areas and exits regardless if you are trading binary options or intra-day trading,futures, options, or forex. You can also use value area high and value area low to help in setting a bias of your trend on the day by pairing it with some other simple indicators and finding confluence between them.

The indicator updates are attached to this post so you can DL it right here or get it off our website:

http://www.binaryopt...icator-p52.html

#8 s3791

s3791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:37 AM

Thanks I'll have a look at it.

Cheers

#9 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

Thanks I'll have a look at it.

Cheers

I can not edit post but I screwed up the upload ( forgot to click attach file trying to do to many things at once last night) here is a zip file with it in it. Some thing to remember are that this Value area is based on the prior day so if on your broker you do not see the lines or chart on a Sunday or Monday then in settings you need to set 

VA Days to count to 3

Another thing is that you may notice a slight change in the value area depending on if you are on a five minute chart or a 30 minute chart  and that is not an error it is because the TPO chart will be built differently if you are on a different candle configuration. ( Weill make more sense when I share the other video on how the vertical chart is built ) Most people who trade VA like to use 30 minutes but I have found 5 or 30 to work well for spotting price action around the value area High or Value area Low.

Attached Files

• Singh likes this

#10 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:41 AM

In this clip I am showing Market profile again and focusing on how to read the kind of eclectic Time and price opportunity chart. I will also talk about the market profile chart originally designed by J. Peter Steidlmayer and how to use this simple chart to add a new dimension to your technical analysis.

The benefit of the TPO chart is that you can get that 3rd dimension of not only knowing where price rejects via the wicks but you can also know at a glance how long price spent at that level on an entire intraday basis. Because the Value Area is based on intervals from the chart time you will note slightly different areas as you move from 5M to 30M ( the standard ) time on the Market profile chart.   So now with just this one indicator there are tons of key levels drawn with no repainting throughout the day for you to focus on and use in your intra-day trading plans. All included in the bot round and whole numbers indicator.

Use them to plan entry areas and exits regardless if you are trading binary options or intra-day trading,futures, options, or forex.  in my opinion these levels and time and price / Market profile charts are effective because so much of the markets we trade now are automated and it draws most algorithm driven trading back into a loop this has been profitable just the day before. The same as if I am pricing a product for an auction and I want to price it to sell at and when I do find an area then I will leave it there

• Kilometer likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round numbers, whole numbers, Average swing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.