Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (12 December 2018 - 07:49 PM) Good morning
@  raommurin : (12 December 2018 - 04:12 PM) TMA no repaint
@  binaryop : (12 December 2018 - 02:18 PM) [email protected] sure ..inbox please
@  trade2winz : (12 December 2018 - 01:10 PM) Ha guys I have a forex strategy that ive been using but i lack discipline at time i need a partner that knows market profile
@  Samgaz : (12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM) Hello grou`p
@  ShenR : (12 December 2018 - 10:20 AM) volatility.mq4
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) if you want the adjustment
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:34 AM) you could send me an email at [email protected]
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:32 AM) i had to make adjustment to the binary comodo indicator ,its more accurate for binary options and forex/cfd trading
@  cuscus11 : (12 December 2018 - 06:31 AM) hello friends
@  canan : (12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM) konkis BO tester
@  traderpusa : (11 December 2018 - 06:05 PM) good morning
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  jesusrcc : (10 December 2018 - 08:36 AM) no brexit vote tomorrow https://www.theguard...ningful-vote-eu

Photo

MTH2014 - MT5 Platform Indicators learning and discussion

MTH2014 MT5 Indicator Spot Forex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#141 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationTashkent, Uzbekistan

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:11 AM

You should put your 'anchoring' value into scale value , like if you want this TEMA anchoring their centre from the beginning of the day, then you put open day price into that scale value (change this 0.00000 to open day price).. just like post 134 example

If I want to trade in D1, Should I put week open price into scale value?

A thousand miles journey is beginning with one step

#142 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:24 AM

Brother can we use it like this? On the picture we can see until red-fat line that every cycle is lower than previous(down trend), after red line every next cycle is higher than previous (up trend)!? Is this one of many right using of your "babe"?

Sorry if I'm wrong  :P  try to think "out of the box"  :D  :D

Best regards

Attached Files

#143 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

er MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_05_39_20.png

Brother about your rejections lines on oscillator window....did you put them by highest and lowest points of cycles and then compare with main chart? 

#144 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Best regards

Joakim

Attached Files

#145 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

Hi Brother thanks for your posts..

If I want to trade in D1, Should I put week open price into scale value?

Yes you could use that as your anchoring value, or weekly pivot, weekly median , etc, as long as it make sense and you could work with it then no problem..

Brother can we use it like this? On the picture we can see until red-fat line that every cycle is lower than previous(down trend), after red line every next cycle is higher than previous (up trend)!? Is this one of many right using of your "babe"?

Sorry if I'm wrong  :P  try to think "out of the box"  :D  :D

Best regards

just like my above answer,  if you look it work for you then why not..

Brother about your rejections lines on oscillator window....did you put them by highest and lowest points of cycles and then compare with main chart? 

yes highest histo and lowest histo in sub window with related candles in main chart (close price)

• Joakim_Von_Anka likes this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#146 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

Brother correct me please if I'm wrong.

Best regards

Joakim.

P.S.Will try your Accelerator Force indi tomorrow in real trading ( but with demo money)  :D but by first view it's looking fantastic

Thanks for your work Brother 

you are GANDALF in forex-world  :D  :D  :D  :D

Attached Files

#147 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_23_25_49.png

• Joakim_Von_Anka, makmak and arilucifer like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#148 Joakim_Von_Anka

Joakim_Von_Anka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_09_at_23_25_49.png

Excellent Brother.
Thank you

#149 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Hi MTH,

if you don't mind, I'd have another question a bit off topic.

I use ADR a lot in my daily trading. I calculate my ADR out of the H1 Chart for GMT 0 days, which I think is correct. But, since I have only a GMT+2 Broker, a Monday starts with a 0:00am and 1:00am Candle. But this means, that, from GMT 0 point of view, I get 2 candles for Sunday, until Monday starts.

So, should these 2 Sunday-candles be somehow part of the ADR calculation, or should I just ignore them?

Thank you, Max

#150 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:51 AM

Hi MTH,

if you don't mind, I'd have another question a bit off topic.

I use ADR a lot in my daily trading. I calculate my ADR out of the H1 Chart for GMT 0 days, which I think is correct. But, since I have only a GMT+2 Broker, a Monday starts with a 0:00am and 1:00am Candle. But this means, that, from GMT 0 point of view, I get 2 candles for Sunday, until Monday starts.

So, should these 2 Sunday-candles be somehow part of the ADR calculation, or should I just ignore them?

Thank you, Max

Sorry for late response,  Yes you should consider that Sunday candles as Friday tail, so you don't need to include them to your Monday ADR calculation..

MTH

• maxxlfx likes this

#151 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Thank You!

#152 shaileshm

shaileshm

Banned for long time trolling

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:15 AM

and b4 you asking why SMA and / or EMA rainbows ?

MTH2014_MT5_Triple_Kumo_Trix_MFI_syst_Ab

:)

MTH

HI MTH ,

Can you possibly also explain how to use the VEMA and VWMA rainbows?

8OLuxE1.png

9HSjDX5.png

Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

#153 maxxlfx

maxxlfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

withdraw_416_50_2017_June_22.png

Hi MTH,

a little late but I was looking into Quarter Theory recently. So, I was trying to understand what was going on in your example above and would like to ask you something about it. How did you determine the base range (0-100%)? Just "obvious" highs/Lows? What's the deal with dividing it into 8 parts, instead of 4 quarters?

Thanks,
Max

#154 arilucifer

arilucifer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCirebon, Indonesia

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:34 AM

Hallo Om MTH2014

If you don't mind can you share your MarketTime indicator for MT5?

Thanks,

Trader27

No matter what, keep struggle...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, MT5, Indicator, Spot, Forex, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.